What's new

Edged-out Eurofighter still hopes to bag IAF fighter deal

:rofl::rofl: we are not taking pride in french achievement ..we are happy because we are buying this "Incerdible jets" and later on we will amke them in India. JF-17 as a russian said it's a joint copy venture. China is good in stealing technology and pakistani doing great in paint job :rofl:

this guy is damn funny...

Repeating tthat word shows ur fear and insecurity feeling..lol...

u wait for others to build something.. while we develop our local industry slowly with purchases and jv.. now repeat the usal bla blass.. think tank ..lol

:rofl::rofl: we are not taking pride in french achievement ..we are happy because we are buying this "Incerdible jets" and later on we will amke them in India. JF-17 as a russian said it's a joint copy venture. China is good in stealing technology and pakistani doing great in paint job :rofl:

See now you guys are hurting and just babbling like typical Indians.

Read the posts in this thread where your fellow Indians claim one of the biggest factors in ruling out American jets and in selecitng Rafale was the ToT. Now you guys can dance around with words and evade the issue, but the cat's out of the bag -- not that it ever was a secret.

Of course the French and the Russians have been transferring technology to India for a long, long time. Which becomes relabeled as "indigenous" by the "Incredible Indians".

See now you guys are hurting and just babbling like typical Indians.

Read the posts in this thread where your fellow Indians claim one of the biggest factors in ruling out American jets and in selecitng Rafale was the ToT. Now you guys can dance around with words and evade the issue, but the cat's out of the bag -- not that it ever was a secret.

Of course the French and the Russians have been transferring technology to India for a long, long time. Which becomes relabeled as "indigenous" by the "Incredible Indians".

:lol: look at this gentleman..saying Indians are feeling hurt because we are buying RAfale with ToT...look at the line of his argument. He just defeated the chinese in IQ...

We are paying for it unlike pakistan who sells her people. did i hit a nerve ??

:lol: look at this gentleman..saying Indians are feeling hurt because we are buying RAfale with ToT...look at the line of his argument. He just defeated the chinese in IQ...

well isnt these sort of silly arguments expected in lines of mrca announcment....well there are few butthurts around who has been so vocal in these threads rubbishing india and the deal.. just enjoy.... its funny.

Some information for you. Do your research good, perhaps some good knowledgable hindustani members would brief you before you do some blunders over here.

The Snecma M88 engine in the Rafale develops 50 kN (11,250 lbf) of dry thrust and 75 kN (16,900 lbf) with afterburners. Please Kaveri information is wrong.

French Air Force did not find it necessary according to you, Any official report/link by Dassault?

Customers would want a better Engine both F-16/F-18 offered have better engines, so other contenders offered better Engine EJ variant was offered which would also be featured in next tranche of Euro Typhoon.

U.A.E asked for better Engine you know what..france was reluctant plainly as french asked it has to be funded, they were taking U.A.E like idiots that is where U.A.E told them you will listen to us or we will find another contender wallah it shocked Dassault when Typhoon became the official contender for U.A.E next generation Fighter as well.

Based on the information regarding U.A.E needed a better performance engine along with other updates for rafale and french unable to comply or offer leads to believe the is going to be no new engine in development for Rafale, update yourself.

Before Rafale being deployed for A2G role for Libya, Typhoons were already the first ones to go A2G you need to update yourself, The have number of sorties over Libya in A2G Role.
LIBYA: UK commits Eurofighter Typhoons for ground-attack duties

The omnirole is to delusionalize you people, Typhoons can do it too it was longer deployed to Libya for A2A-A2G Roles.

Is it supposed to be a fact ?
EFT went first ? :blink: For what ? Establishing air superiority over inexistent libyan air force :lol:

The only defense libya had were moderately defunct SAMs. It is plain logic for RAFALE with known A2G capabilities to conduct SEAD missions which was rightly so. Kindly stop reading those reliable sources.

90kn kaveri engine ?? :disagree:
current stats say it give Dry thrust of 51KN
WET THRUST OF 75KN.
From where you get this figures ?

I was talking of Kaveri -Snecma engine since we are going to get the deliveries from 2017 onwards and I quoted it as a possibility.

Indian's.....we are going to buy Rafale:azn:

Pakistanie's..........Owr Great freind China "WILL" creat something better!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Indian's..............We have selected French Rafale cause of it unbaised & uninnturupted supply ...even in sanction's era theygive us ASEA radar +Fill TOT:yahoo::yahoo:........:azn:

Pakistanie's............. India is poor/dirty toilet's+ bla bla bla:angry:

Chinese................???????????????leave it..i dont want to troll:angel:..........:whistle:

Nice try. I am saying you guys are hurt because I pointed out your hypocrisy.

You guys tried to deride the Pakistani guy for praising Chinese technology. And then you turn around and do the exact same thing, albeit with French technology.

You guys tried to deride the Pakistani guy for praising Chinese technology. And then you turn around and do the exact same thing, albeit with French technology.

No hypocrisy ..... We never jumped out of seat...your beloved countrymen were saying that china will make better than that and then pakistan willl make u bite the dust .... It that a fair argument ? and come on dude china is notorious in stealing tech..who are you fooling ? :lol:

I will point out the difference.

INDIANS started celebrating when rafale was ultimately decided to be the L1 bidder. ie 2012 ( not in 1998 when it got operational)

BUT

PAKISTANIS are celebrating even when J20s are undergoing prototype testing.

Having said that, this di(k measuring contest is of no use. What matters more is how capable our generals are in taking strategic decisions when it comes to bite the bullet.

I respect the THINK_TANKS and urge you to stop participating in mud slinging.

Sirjee why should deride you from praising Chinese technology?????????????

but we are not praising French!!!! we are buing it?????? that's the difference...Think Tank Jee?????

anyway why so much fuss about what India buy's or not are the member's(Pakistan & China) giving us the money for that(buying French Rafale)?????????? what IAF selected was best according to it to improove upon its cababillities now THINK TANK SIR JEE kindly please care to explain how it troubel's you.........?????????

Here's the quote verbatim:

You are claiming pride on chinese development. isn't it a new low for you?

Anybody who thanked that post and yet continues to praise the Rafale is a hypocrite.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

kindly please care to explain how it troubel's you.........?????????

Troubling me? Nothing's troubling me. I am actually enjoying how you guys are turning all sorts of gymnastics to validate your hypocrisy.

Here's the quote verbatim:

Anybody who thanked that post and yet continues to praise the Rafale is a hypocrite.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Troubling me? Nothing's troubling me. I am actually enjoying how you guys are turning all sorts of gymnastics to validate your hypocrisy.

Just quoting in bits would give a very different story, but if you had also posted what you country member had told it will give a different meaning.
All we are doing is dressing up a child of ours ( even though adopted)but your country men are trying to dress up a babby who will or will not be born after five years.

Back
Top Bottom