What's new

Edged-out Eurofighter still hopes to bag IAF fighter deal

Here's the quote verbatim:

Anybody who thanked that post and yet continues to praise the Rafale is a hypocrite.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Troubling me? Nothing's troubling me. I am actually enjoying how you guys are turning all sorts of gymnastics to validate your hypocrisy.

I was thinking of a reply to my post on objective lines rather than 'he posted it earlier'

You were trying to tackle that member by posing an obvious(acc to you) question. I gave you the answer.

Nice try. I am saying you guys are hurt because I pointed out your hypocrisy.

You guys tried to deride the Pakistani guy for praising Chinese technology. And then you turn around and do the exact same thing, albeit with French technology.

AQ Khan stole the Nuke secrets and Pakistan borrowed tools and help from China and claim themselves as self made nuke powered nation.

On the other hand, India paid for the technology and wrote everything in a agreement which break NO international treaties, Learn the already existing complex technology and apply that knowledge to develop more advanced technology is a sin as per a Pakistani.

Who is a hypocrist here!

It would be a disaster if IAF goes for Eurofighter instead of Rafale .................. I hope and pray Dassault and the French Government will not do something stupid and let go this deal to EF. IAF needs Rafale more than anything else.

dont worry French are also desparate to get the deal. its important for the future of entire Rafale project & support the dipping economy.

IMO they will throw everything they got to get the deal. many of their future deals depend on the outcone of this deal.

AQ Khan stole the Nuke secrets and Pakistan borrowed tools and help from China and claim themselves as self made nuke powered nation.

On the other hand, India paid for the technology and wrote everything in a agreement which break NO international treaties, Learn the already existing complex technology and apply that knowledge to develop more advanced technology is a sin as per a Pakistani

Who is a hypocrist here!

Jaanee this is Blasphmy here on PDF.....too to gayo bhaaya??????????

On the other hand, India paid for the technology and wrote everything in a agreement which break NO international treaties, Learn the already existing complex technology and apply that knowledge to develop more advanced technology is a sin as per a Pakistani.

Who is a hypocrist here!

Pakistanis openly acknowledge Chinese help in our nuclear program. In fact, it is held up as one of the hallmarks of our all-weather friendship.

Both India and Pakistan get foreign help and then work on improving the tech.

The only difference is that Pakistanis are up-front about the situation, whereas Indians live in a delusional cocoon of self-importance.

I thnik India should buy all the planes there are in this world that would make everyone happy and will get ToT from everyone to kick start their industry even though it would be a pain to maintain them. India already operates variety of planes from russian to french. Except americans which I really dont care of ;)

you are right. thats the reason we rejected EFT. now we have commonality in Miraj 2000 & Rafale.

in the near future we are planning to operate only 3 platforms
1. Russion - PAK FA, SU 30 MKI, Mig 29 & 29K,
2. French - Miraj 2000, Rafale,
3. Indian - LCA, AMCA

Who cares if EF is better then Rafale.

What matters is that the Rafale jets are better then F-16

Pakistanis openly acknowledge Chinese help in our nuclear program. In fact, it is held up as one of the hallmarks of our all-weather friendship.

The only difference is that Pakistanis are up-front about the situation, whereas Indians live in a delusional cocoon of self-importance.

What coincidence, we think about you the same way. :tup: Anyways what is your anger all about? Is it that we are celebrating the purchase of a new fighter?

You should learn the tech and apply your brain to improve it or apply it to develop a new thing. What is wrong to claim the new thing as indigenous?

I learned Engineering and developed a small miniature of submarine which travels for 1 minute under water and I claimed that I developed it with the knowledge learnt from the books of great engg authors and advice received from great professors, I claim, I am indigenous, You tell that I am not so!

Claiming indigenous is not going to help either for/against Pakistan or India in the actual battle field... Let us have our definition of indigenous with ourselves, You have your definition to yourself.

You should learn the tech and apply your brain to improve it or apply it to develop a new thing. What is wrong to claim the new thing as indigenous?

I learned Engineering and developed a small miniature of submarine which travels for 1 minute under water and I claimed that I developed it with the knowledge learnt from the books of great engg authors and advice received from great professors, I claim, I am indigenous, You tell that I am not so!

Claiming indigenous is not going to help either for/against Pakistan or India in the actual battle field... Let us have our definition of indigenous with ourselves, You have your definition to yourself.

My point was that both India and Pakistan get foreign tech and then improve it. Each side claims their work is indigenous but the other side is just copying/buying. In reality, there is no difference. India, with much more resources, will naturally have more capability, but the pattern is the same on both sides.

Its better for India..
Now it will enhance bargaiing power of India in negotiation with france..

The only difference is that Pakistanis are up-front about the situation, whereas Indians live in a delusional cocoon of self-importanc
e.

sir jee ye to wahee misaal hui ...ulta chor kotwaal ko daante!!!!!!!!

but i can understand your feelings :cry:...believe me i do:agree:...serously(waise main serous aadmee nahee hoon):D

Apni tu jaise taise- Lawaris(Kishore kumar) - YouTube

dont worry French are also desparate to get the deal. its important for the future of entire Rafale project & support the dipping economy.

IMO they will throw everything they got to get the deal. many of their future deals depend on the outcome of this deal.

India should also get into a pact with France like the BrahMos deal and become a partner and have a serious relationship, Like the one we had in 1971 with USSR... France need not come to our aid(We can fight our battle on our own) but support us in international forum all the way... There is no reason that we should not form new all weathered friends.

Back
Top Bottom