What's new

Edged-out Eurofighter still hopes to bag IAF fighter deal

My point was that both India and Pakistan get foreign tech and then improve it. Each side claims their work is indigenous but the other side is just copying/buying. In reality, there is no difference. India, with much more resources, will naturally have more capability, but the pattern is the same on both sides.

India will not claim that Rafale are indigenous... India is not copying anything, The Russians, Israeli's and the french are not that stupid to judge whether we are copying their technology or not!

That is the reason no western & Russian countries hesitate to export anything to China... As per contract India will be allowed only to build 126 aircraft! Even after the TOT, Indian government takes it so seriously.

If India uses the same tech which it got via TOT in its 5th gen aircraft or yet to be invented 5.5 gen aircrafts... Then there is NO fool like the Indians.

:P

Bhai Log ...!!!! ............Khoosha Khabar ................. MMRCA ke Paise ka intezaam ho gaya hai ..................

:yahoo:

Thanks to the Supreme Court of India ......They have squashed all 122 licenses in 2G case and asked the GOI to re auction them within next four months.

So if all goes well then in next four months then government will be able to collect more than enough money to finance 200 Rafales at one go .

Pranav Mukarjee will be jumping with joy with this order which would take care of his most of fiscal deficit worries.

Supreme Court of India ...............Jai hooooooooooooooooo !!!!

:woot:

My point was that both India and Pakistan get foreign tech and then improve it. Each side claims their work is indigenous but the other side is just copying/buying. In reality, there is no difference. India, with much more resources, will naturally have more capability, but the pattern is the same on both sides.

Perhaps you are not aware of the difference:lol:

Is it supposed to be a fact ?
EFT went first ? :blink: For what ? Establishing air superiority over inexistent libyan air force :lol:

The only defense libya had were moderately defunct SAMs. It is plain logic for RAFALE with known A2G capabilities to conduct SEAD missions which was rightly so. Kindly stop reading those reliable sources.

I was talking of Kaveri -Snecma engine since we are going to get the deliveries from 2017 onwards and I quoted it as a possibility.

Yes It is fact, EFT were first deployed to Libya A2A/A2G. Rafales came later on following a few months, only Mirage 2000-5 were deployed to Libya by French before Rafale came into play. I am Janes Defense paid subscriber, you may pay and get information in time.

No Kaveri is 52kN, do your research.

Would ask hindustani members to act like sensible members unlike few jugglers, thread is rated with stars don' ruin it will third class posts.

Yes It is fact, EFT were first deployed to Libya A2A/A2G. Rafales came later on following a few months, only Mirage 2000-5 were deployed to Libya by French before Rafale came into play.

No Kaveri is 52kN, do your research.

Plain wrong. It is definitely over 80kN (minimum).

Plain wrong. It is definitely over 80kN (minimum).

If it is at full after burner 78+kN still it is not near completion and is supposedly set for induction in 2017 that is too far away.

PS. 52kN is dry thrust, 80kN full after burner (would it be on full afterburner through out its mission).

pakistani jf17 = indian mki..

both foreign design and development built in the other countries from ground up...while that level of local production is yet to be achieved in case of thunder, it has been achieved in india in 2007 when HAL rolled out the first completely "made-in-india" sukhoi..

for indian Tejas = no pak equivalent....

both foreign design and development built in the other countries from ground up...while that level of local production is yet to be achieved in case of thunder, it has been achieved in india in 2007 when HAL rolled out the first completely "made-in-india" sukhoi..

If it makes you happy to believe that, then so be it. I don't want to derail this thread any further.

Let me be honest with you, of all the Indian members I've come across on many different international forums... very few of them ever have sufficient knowledge of the JF-17, even less know about Pakistan's contribution.

Save yourself the argument and embarrassment, don't talk about things you don't know about.

If it makes you happy to believe that, then so be it. I don't want to derail this thread any further.

Let me be honest with you, of all the Indian members I've come across on many different international forums... very few of them ever have sufficient knowledge of the JF-17, even less know about Pakistan's contribution.

Save yourself the argument and embarrassment, don't talk about things you don't know about.

its not what makes me happy...but what gives you a picture of the much needed reality....

jf 17 is nothing but a chinese fighter license produced in pakistan....

Yes It is fact, EFT were first deployed to Libya A2A/A2G. Rafales came later on following a few months, only Mirage 2000-5 were deployed to Libya by French before Rafale came into play. I am Janes Defense paid subscriber, you may pay and get information in time.

Wrong. It was the French Air Force Rafales with Mirage 2000s that first penetrated Libyan airspace. Recheck your facts. This was accompanied with Tomahawk Cruise missile attack by US and British forces and British Royal Airforce (Tornadoes) sorties. The first A2G shots were fired by the French Rafales.

its not what makes me happy...but what gives you the reality check....

jf 17 is nothing but a chinese fighter license produced in pakistan...

I warned you...
(Sorry modz, but this has to be done)

Firstly, we must consider development costs, this was a joint venture and development costs were split and payed for by China and Pakistan.

Pakistan played a major role in designing the airframe of the JF-17 too, PAC engineers had been working on the project since the very beginning, there is no doubt that there is Pakistani contribution to the development of the airframe, or at the very least some sort of contribution and heavy influence.

The software of the JF-17 was developed in Pakistan (C++).

Much of the avionics were jointly developed with the Chinese... EFIS, the MFDs and the HUD being some of them.
IFF systems were co-produced by PAC and the Chinese, as was the RWR on the JF-17, GAHRS, LWS, AVTR and even the KLJ-7 had some Pakistani contribution. The DTU was made by PAC, RF reversing unit, IFF conversation box, DVR and ACB were all made by PAC.

In terms of weaponry, Pakistan has made the Ra'ad ALCM, H-2/H-4.

Note: These are just some of Pakistan's contributions, I'm sure there are many more unseen contributions.

From now on I suggest you research the JF-17 before commenting. :rolleyes:

I warned you...
(Sorry modz, but this has to be done)

Don't bother. When given a reality check or a thrashing by Chinese or Pakistanis, they will open yet another woe-is-me thread whining about how Indians are mistreated.

Don't bother. When given a reality check or a thrashing by Chinese or Pakistanis, they will open yet another woe-is-me thread whining about how Indians are mistreated.

when pakistanis are told truth,they go n report the post:P

Back
Top Bottom