What's new

Eastern Anatolian Conflicts 1800's - 1920 | News & Discussions

Anyways, all this fuss is it's being the 100th anniversary of the so called "Armenian genocide".

It is going to be in 24 April. Once we pass the date, i think we will see less bickering.

Genocide denial is nothing new for radical islamists.

How many revisions has been made in to Holocaust genocide do you even know that ? Do you know what was supposed death number back then and where it stands now ? Armenian genocide is similar, just as erdogan said, once neutral party researches the issue, It will prick the absurd claims of Armenia

How many revisions has been made in to Holocaust genocide do you even know that ? Do you know what was supposed death number back then and where it stands now ? Armenian genocide is similar, just as erdogan said, once neutral party researches the issue, It will prick the absurd claims of Armenia

You are exactly the same kind of extremist I mentioned above

Genocide denial is nothing new for radical islamists.

ahahaah LoL, why are the indians stupid when they are writing about things they don't have a cleu? Ask the Turks Islamists or Kemalist, communist and other various groups about this matter:-).

when a indian write in the Turkish section he must exam about the topic. Enought points you would be allowed other go play outside.

ahahaah LoL, why are the indians stupid when they are writing about things they don't have a cleu? Ask the Turks Islamists or Kemalist, communist and other various groups about this matter:-).

'cleu' :lol:
when a indian write in the Turkish section he must exam about the topic. Enought points you would be allowed other go play outside.

I am an East Syriac Christian living in India,and I have some of your neighbors as friends

1. i´m italian / german - living in bavaria does not mean that i´m bavarian at all. My father is from Dresden.

2. what has Renzi to do with the issue the holy father brought up?

3. It is the duty of the holy father to adress a crime. Turkey committed a genocide, he openly said it. Stating a fact is just stating a fact. Evryone knows it. It doesn´t change anything.

Has the catholic church accepted that it participated in the kilings of jews and gypsies during 2nd WW And paid its dues!

Has the catholic church accepted that it participated in the kilings of jews and gypsies during 2nd WW And paid its dues!
Was it the Cathollic Church's official policy to target and kill Jews and Gypsies? Were majority of the Catholic churchs' people/employees involved in committing atrocities of Holocaust?
So IMHO, your definition of 'genocide' is off the track.

When you make such statements, we would like you to support your claims with solid references. Do you have any references which show that the numbers were 'inflated' from a few thousand to millions over the years for political mileage?
It is a fact that the Turks did target the Armenians and killed them enmasse. There's a word to describe this kind of ideologically motivated killings and attempt to destroy a culture or people. No prizes for guessing what that word is!

lol... European Parliament accepted so called, defamation & lie 'armenian genocide' without any scientific reserach... They didn't accept reality but tehy accepted their own desires... Many times we called them for common reserach committee but they never accepted it BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY LIE LIKE CRAZY... By rejecting our scientifical, historical proof offer they already accpeted there is nothing like so 'armenian genocide'... :D

Here is first answer from FM...

No: 117, 15 Nisan 2015, Avrupa Parlamentosu’nun 1915 Olayları İlgili Olarak Kabul Ettiği Karar Hk. / T.C. Dışişleri Bakanlığı

No: 117, 15 Nisan 2015, Avrupa Parlamentosu’nun 1915 Olayları İlgili Olarak Kabul Ettiği Karar Hk.

Türkiye-AB ilişkilerinin gelişmesine engel çıkarmakla tanınan Avrupa Parlamentosu, daha önce de denediği gibi, 1915 olayları konusunda yeniden tarih yazmaya heveslenmiştir.

Bu heves, Türk karşıtı Ermeni propagandasının klişelerini harfiyen tekrarlayan, 15 Nisan 2015 tarihli gülünç bir karar metniyle sonuçlanmıştır.

Avrupa Parlamentosu kabul ettiği kararla, zamanında uluslararası hukukla bağdaşmaz şekilde ve yetki alanını aşarak yapmış olduğu hatayı tekrarlamıştır.

Tarihi ve hukuku katleden bu metni kabul edenleri ciddiye almıyoruz. AB vatandaşlarının 2014’teki seçimlere %42 oranındaki katılımı, bu Parlamento’nun AB siyasi kültüründeki yerini zaten göstermektedir.

Her bakımdan eşine az rastlanır “tutarsızlıktaki” bu metni, anılan kuruma, ileride hatırlamak istemeyeceği belgeler arasında yerini almak üzere aynen iade ediyoruz.

AB’nin uzlaşı ve barış kültürü temelinde, demokrasi, insan hakları ve serbest piyasa ekonomisi gibi temel ilkeler bazında kurulduğunu, o metni kabul edenler herhalde anımsıyorlardır.

Avrupa Parlamentosu’nda bugün kabul edilen karara destek veren siyasetçilere, Avrupa değerleriyle uzaktan yakından ilgisi olmayan; nefret, kin ve çatışma kültürüyle beslenenlerle kurdukları ortaklıkta başarılar diliyoruz.

Avrupa Parlamentosu’nun 1915 olayları konusunda sergilediği bu selektif ve tek yanlı yaklaşımın, varoluş nedenini teşkil eden değerler hilafına, Türkiye’nin AB ile olan ilişkisine zarar verebileceği ve Türkiye ile Ermenistan arasındaki meseleye çözüm getirmekten uzak kaldığı bir vakıadır.

Tabiatıyla, bu karar sadece bilgisizlik ve cehaletle açıklanamaz.

Bunun arkasında, ne yazık ki, dinsel ve kültürel bağnazlık ile farklı görülen karşısındaki umursamazlık da yatmaktadır.

Avrupa Parlamentosu Avrupa halkları arasında ortak bir geleceğin inşasına katkı yapmak istiyorsa, bunun farklı din ve kültürleri dışlayarak gerçekleşmesinin mümkün olmadığını bilmelidir.

1915 olayları konusuna gelince; Türkiye’nin son yıllarda hafıza ödevini layıkıyla yerine getirdiği ortadadır.

Ermenistan’ın da en kısa sürede böyle bir olgunluk düzeyine ulaşmasını umut ediyoruz.

Avrupa Parlamentosu üyelerinin, 1915 meselesiyle ilgilenmeden önce, kendi tarihleriyle yüzleşmelerinde, özellikle Birinci Dünya Savaşı ve İkinci Dünya Savaşı gibi insanlığın en korkunç felaketindeki rol ve sorumluluklarını hatırlamalarında yarar vardır.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And before EP's announcement Erdoüan said these this morning before flying Kazakistan... BTW Defence Minister is with Erdoğan board...

I am an East Syriac Christian living in India,and I have some of your neighbors as friends

Now that makes sense, show me your neighbor I tell you who you are. Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom