What's new

Eastern Anatolian Conflicts 1800's - 1920 | News & Discussions

You mean the Ottoman Empire admitted to it, not Turkey.

If they want compensation they will have to take it by force. Should be an entertaining fireworks display.
So you choose to brazen it out and thus prove the truth of this pope's words. Nice going.

So you choose to brazen it out and thus prove the truth of this pope's words. Nice going.
I choose to confront people who demand compensation from Turkey even though the matter hasn't been settled by both parties in a mutual way with a simple challenge: come and take it.

Just shows that you are the cowards who have to execute soldiers with the excuse of coal..tsk tsk tsk so European of you. still doesn't change the fact we kicked everyone of your smelly hides out even when outnumbered 5 to 1 ( shows who are the better warriors) so just accept that you are horrible at war and move on Eurotroll. I know its hard but that's the truth: you suck at warfare and can only win with someone backing you ( as Germany did in WW2 when you went whoring yourselves out to them for their aid and then sold them out at the first opportunity) tsk tsk tsk can't fight for anything.

Ban all you want it won't change our beliefs or what we defend so go ahead and do your worst ( for your sake I hope it will be a better attempt than the last one, Eurotroll)

Welcome to my ignore button: now shoo coward

Truth hurts much i guess.

As i said, nothing will happen since turkey is famous for big words and not backing it up.

As for the issue, its good that the pope adressed this issue and openly said what evryone knows. It is his duty to do this and denial won´t help to better the relations between turkey and armenia.

I choose to confront people who demand compensation from Turkey even though the matter hasn't been settled by both parties in a mutual way with a simple challenge: come and take it.

Nobody wants compensations. This is for openly talking about what happened and trying to make it good. So both sides can normalize their relationship.

so stating a fact is a dumb deciion??o_O He didnt say anything wrong, he not only talked about Armenia Pope Francis also referred to the crimes perpetrated by Nazism and Stalinism, same as in Cambodia, Rwanda, Burundi and Bosnia etc. So i see no reason you people should be so bitter about this, though i know its because it hurts Turkey's 'feelings'.

LOOOL NICE ONE
It was a time where Armenians,Turks,Kurds killed each other.
It is factually wrong to just accuse one for genocide while the other walks free.
(Im from the North-east of the Ottoman Empire where Ottoman soldiers and brigades fought against Armenian brigades)

As i said, nothing will happen since turkey is famous for big words and not backing it up.

As for the issue, its good that the pope adressed this issue and openly said what evryone knows. It is his duty to do this and denial won´t help to better the relations between turkey and armenia.

Nobody wants compensations. This is for openly talking about what happened and trying to make it good. So both sides can normalize their relationship.
Of course Armenia wants compensation, probably the same "compensation" which they took from Azerbaijan....

Its sad that you see it that way. Turkey goes down the drain faster than it seems. It is already completly isolated in the eastern med and southern as well. Iran / Syria / Armenia / Jordan / Egypt...all are enemies of turkey because your failed policy. Now you also want conflict with us. I wonder why.

It is isolated because we want him isolated, because we don't want a rising Turkey in ME! You can read it in a nice "Sueddeutsche newspaper' article.

You wonder why?

So tell me, what is our position to Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Armenia and Iran?

You should not so be glee! Don't forget, Palestinians now are part of ICJ!

Some members believe this done for some sort of common good? The common good sought after here is pretty simple: Turkey accepts the genocide, pays huge amounts of compensation and then eventually gives up land. Here is what I say to that: try if you believe you are capable of doing it.

From what i can see, the only thing the Armenians are truelly after is "compensation". Why would they bother so much as to shove this issue in almost every countries/famous well know peoples face for mere recognition? Because then they can demand money ofcourse. Armenia has long been a dried up irrelevant country that no one hardly even knows it exist, african countries have 10x better economies then them. They are merely trying to milk this "Genocide" issue as much as possible.

Personnaly i dont really care if its called "Genocide" or not, but the way Armenia is milking this just annoys the living crap out of me. We should simply offer to recognize it as "Genocide" without compensation, simply so we can watch them squeel like pigs :D

It's ridiculous that a country define it's self only by on 100y old mass murders/genozid. We (EU) gave him the chance to be more (part of EU association like Ukraine), but they don't want!

For them it would be the second genocide..........

They are already busy with Genociding themself with how they are handling things. Irrelevant hot heads think they will get something from Turkey while their country is in such deep shitt that Central African countries are more developed then them.

They wont get a dime, they can wait all they want, let them wait until they starve themselfs to death.

It's ridiculous that a country define it's self only by on 100y old mass murders/genozid. We (EU) gave him the chance to be more (part of EU association like Ukraine), but they don't want!

Ich denke nicht das du das Recht hast zu entscheiden was ein Volk bewegt.

Yawnnn....

Turks doesn't care what Christians says on the issue of Armenians. You should get over with it.

This goes vice versa, christians also dont care what muslims say on any issue. Maybe it would be time to start talking with each other.

who is pope to address this issue? and who is everyone? and why you (you as westerners) say turks deny it, while it may be armenians lying and crying to get compensations? just because they're christians and turkey is muslim doesn't mean armenians are saints and turks are evil. here, facts for you. this is possibly most famous photo of "genocide":

a.jpg

and here is the link that disproves it:

2999) Yet Another Armenian Forgery: Read About It Here: | Armenian Genocide Resource Center

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom