What's new

Eastern Anatolian Conflicts 1800's - 1920 | News & Discussions

1. I don't care where your father comes from. Although hence I will correct the the term "Bavarian troll" to Eurotroll, thanks for the heads up buddy.

2. Vatican is in Italy and the capital of Italy is Rome and while Vatican is a tiny minuscule "country" the leash is held by Rome so they can expect a few "gifts" in return to the one the "holy father" has bestowed on Turkey.

3. If indeed it's the duty of the old man to adress crime he should start with northern Europe and work his way down. But he is just a political lapdog so he won't.

These stupid arguments bought forward by you are meant to do what exactly ? Make me die of laughter? (if so you nearly had me)

I think you are unaware of the powerstructure in italy. There maybe a leash between the vatican and our government but one has to wonder who is the master. Its well known that the vatican holds much power in italy and is virually a shadow government. This gives is some benefits...like two seats in most international institutions...Turkey will do nothing regarding this issue. What "gifts" are you talking about? Israel killed more then ten turks and all your government did was big words. I doubt much more will follow here.

You should not insult the holy father. Thats my religion and i would suggest you to not go as deep to insult a religion. What he tries here is to bring together turks and armenians.

2. Compensation: individual payments to so called "victims" and the restoration of all Armenian churches...3. Land: the return of so called "Western Armenia" which is modern day Eastern Turkey -
I always wondered why today's Turks resisted admitting the genocide. I appreciation you openly listing your fears.

By the way, the first Turkish official to admit - more accurately, boast - of the Armenian genocide to American diplomats was Ottoman Minister of the Interior Talaat: link

I think you are unaware of the powerstructure in italy. There maybe a leash between the vatican and our government but one has to wonder who is the master. Its well known that the vatican holds much power in italy and is virually a shadow government. This gives is some benefits...like two seats in most international institutions...Turkey will do nothing regarding this issue. What "gifts" are you talking about? Israel killed more then ten turks and all your government did was big words. I doubt much more will follow here.

You should not insult the holy father. Thats my religion and i would suggest you to not go as deep to insult a religion. What he tries here is to bring together turks and armenians.

1- "Gifts" as in targeting Italian companies at a time when Italy isn't doing too well (don't think Rome would be to pleased with another bite at its already anemic economy)

2- I insulted the old man not Christianity as a whole. Learn to read before you accuse. Just because you insult for eg Obama doesn't mean you hate America (yes that last sentence was an example)

3- EU has no interest in peace between Turkey and Armenia. If they indeed supported peace they would create and impartial commission to investigate the claims instead they choose to play both side. Nothing new.

3. It is the duty of the holy father to adress a crime. Turkey committed a genocide, he openly said it. Stating a fact is just stating a fact. Evryone knows it. It doesn´t change anything.

I'm sorry but what makes him holy and how is the Pope anyone's father?

1- "Gifts" as in targeting Italian companies at a time when Italy isn't doing too well (don't think Rome would be to pleased with another bite at its already anemic economy)

2- I insulted the old man not Christianity as a whole. Learn to read before you accuse. Just because you insult for eg Obama doesn't mean you hate America (yes that last sentence was an example)

3- EU has no interest in peace between Turkey and Armenia. If they indeed supported peace they would create and impartial commission to investigate the claims instead they choose to play both side. Nothing new.

1. our trade with turkey is not very big beside that trade is done between business partners and not your government. I doubt some rich turks won´t buy a Ferrari because of this.

2. He is our holy father. When you insult him you insult christianity

3. There is no need for a commission. We know what happened and have the documents. You also want a commission that the sun exists? There should be meetings how to solve this issue

I always wondered why today's Turks resisted admitting the genocide. I appreciation you openly listing your fears.

By the way, the first Turkish official to admit - more accurately, boast - of the Armenian genocide to American diplomats was Ottoman Minister of the Interior Talaat: link

And I should care about what Talaat said because ?

It took you this much time to figure out why Turks are against the recognition of a lie? You certainly aren't the brightest of the bunch are you?

1. our trade with turkey is not very big beside that trade is done between business partners and not your government. I doubt some rich turks won´t buy a Ferrari because of this.

2. He is our holy father. When you insult him you insult christianity

3. There is no need for a commission. We know what happened and have the documents. You also want a commission that the sun exists? There should be meetings how to solve this issue
1- Surely there are be diplomatic/ economic pressure points that can be exploited

2- I don't agree with your statement and maintain that one man doesn't represent billions or a religion that dates back to thousands of years. Suck it up

3- You have been trying for 100 years to convince everyone of a lie. Keep hitting your heads against the wall. The problem will be solved when there is a joint agreement on what happened in 1915. Until then Armenia can watch Turkey continue growing from their landlocked concentration camp funded by Russia and the EU.

It took you this much time to figure out why Turks are against the recognition of a lie? You certainly aren't the brightest of the bunch are you?

1- Surely there are be diplomatic/ economic pressure points that can be exploited

2- I don't agree with your statement and maintain that one man doesn't represent billions or a religion that dates back to thousands of years. Suck it up

3- You have been trying for 100 years to convince everyone of a lie. Keep hitting your heads against the wall. The problem will be solved when there is a joint agreement on what happened in 1915. Until then Armenia can watch Turkey continue growing from their landlocked concentration camp funded by Russia and the EU.

Its sad that you see it that way. Turkey goes down the drain faster than it seems. It is already completly isolated in the eastern med and southern as well. Iran / Syria / Armenia / Jordan / Egypt...all are enemies of turkey because your failed policy. Now you also want conflict with us. I wonder why.

In connection to your international isolation also your economy growth starts to slow down considerabel.

Turkey posts sharp fall in growth rate for 2012 - ECONOMICS

But as i said, your government will do nothing. So don´t make a big fuss.

It's to point out that once upon a time Turks did admit what happened, while today they resist.

No, indeed! After all, the Germans returned the property the Nazis stole to the survivors of the death camps or their heirs, or paid compensation.

(Of course, the Jews didn't revolt against the Nazis the way the Armenians supposedly did against the Turks - not until the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, years after the death camps were already in operation.)

Its sad that you see it that way. Turkey goes down the drain faster than it seems. It is already completly isolated in the eastern med and southern as well. Iran / Syria / Armenia / Jordan / Egypt...all are enemies of turkey because your failed policy. Now you also want conflict with us. I wonder why.

In connection to your international isolation also your economy growth starts to slow down considerabel.

Turkey posts sharp fall in growth rate for 2012 - ECONOMICS

But as i said, your government will do nothing. So don´t make a big fuss.

Ties are being mended:

1- President visited Iran a few days ago. Positive joint statements made

2- Turkey is mending its fences with Saud Arabia and hinted at a possible re approach with Egypt

3- Who cares about Armenia?

4- Turkey has taken the right side in Syria and if that means a couple of rats holed up in Damascus with the blood of 230,000+ innocents on their paws don't like us, so be it.

5- Jordan? Are making this list up ?

As for the economy, you are in no position to say what's slow or fast, reduce your debt to gap ratio below 100% then I might take your comments on economics seriously. While Turkeys recent economic decline is obvious it would have to be long term for Turkey to go "down the drain" . And that won't happen because if we survived the botched invasion you cowards launched after WW1 (at the end of which you were racing each other to get out in fear of your lives), we can survive short term strategic and diplomatic re-positioning. We are here to stay, get used to it.

The game isn't over until the fat lady sings, give a few days Eurotroll and then we can talk about consequences.

It's to point out that once upon a time Turks did admit what happened, while today they resist.

No, indeed! After all, the Germans returned the property the Nazis stole to the survivors of the death camps or their heirs, or paid compensation.

(Of course, the Jews didn't revolt against the Nazis the way the Armenians supposedly did against the Turks - not until the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, years after the death camps were already in operation.)

You mean the Ottoman Empire admitted to it, not Turkey.

If they want compensation they will have to take it by force. Should be an entertaining fireworks display.

Ties are being mended:

1- President visited Iran a few days ago. Positive joint statements made

2- Turkey is mending its fences with Saud Arabia and hinted at a possible re approach with Egypt

3- Who cares about Armenia?

4- Turkey has taken the right side in Syria and if that means a couple of rats holed up in Damascus with the blood of 230,000+ innocents on their paws don't like us, so be it.

5- Jordan? Are making this list up ?

As for the economy, you are in no position to say what's slow or fast, reduce your debt to gap ratio below 100% then I might take your comments on economics seriously. While Turkeys recent economic decline is obvious it would have to be long term for Turkey to go "down the drain" . And that won't happen because if we survived the botched invasion you cowards launched after WW1 (at the end of which you were racing each other to get out in fear of your lives), we can survive short term strategic and diplomatic re-positioning. We are here to stay, get used to it.

You mean the Ottoman Empire admitted to it, not Turkey.

If they want compensation they will have to take it by force. Should be an entertaining fireworks display.

I pity the way you think. In other words you want bad relations with italy. Which absoltely idiotic at best.

And a turk calling an italian coward considering the fact we crushed the ottomans again and again is really amusing.

Let's hear the pope apologise for the Ethiopian and Libyan genocide by Italy or the hat the Romans did to murder and enslave, while we are it let him apologise for the barbaric crusades in his predecessors name.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones....

I pity the way you think. In other words you want bad relations with italy. Which absoltely idiotic at best.

And a turk calling an italian coward considering the fact we crushed the ottomans again and again is really amusing.

Well we had the last laugh in Anatolia with you people running towards the beach pissing themselves.

I don't want bad relations with Italy. But if they want to play hardball then two can play that game and we will play it with pleasure. Let me know when Italy reduces its debt to gdp ratio below 100%.

Well we had the last laugh in Anatolia with you people running towards the beach pissing themselves.

I don't want bad relations with Italy. But if they want to play hardball then two can play that game and we will play it with pleasure. Let me know when Italy reduces its debt to gdp ratio below 100%.

At least our people could run and escape home. A pleassure we did not grant your soldiers who tried to invade italy or when we took entire north africa and prefered to execute the captured turkish soldiers to save coal for the steamships to relocate them.

That aside France already made it a crime that you denie the armenian genocide there and turkey did nothing. Now our holy father made a statement. If you ride too hard the wave italy will go the french way and fully ban the denial of the genocide.

At least our people could run and escape home. A pleassure we did not grant your soldiers who tried to invade italy or when we took entire north africa and prefered to execute the captured turkish soldiers to save coal for the steamships to relocate them.

That aside France already made it a crime that you denie the armenian genocide there and turkey did nothing. Now our holy father made a statement. If you ride too hard the wave italy will go the french way and fully ban the denial of the genocide.

Just shows that you are the cowards who have to execute soldiers with the excuse of coal..tsk tsk tsk so European of you. still doesn't change the fact we kicked everyone of your smelly hides out even when outnumbered 5 to 1 ( shows who are the better warriors) so just accept that you are horrible at war and move on Eurotroll. I know its hard but that's the truth: you suck at warfare and can only win with someone backing you ( as Germany did in WW2 when you went whoring yourselves out to them for their aid and then sold them out at the first opportunity) tsk tsk tsk can't fight for anything.

Ban all you want it won't change our beliefs or what we defend so go ahead and do your worst ( for your sake I hope it will be a better attempt than the last one, Eurotroll)

Welcome to my ignore button: now shoo coward

[...]
3. It is the duty of the holy father to adress a crime. Turkey committed a genocide, he openly said it. Stating a fact is just stating a fact. Evryone knows it. It doesn´t change anything.

And that's the problem. A genozid is law term and only Courts of Law can classify a genozid as a genozid and not your 'father'. Of course he can call it a genozid as he can call the earth as an

[...]

And that's the problem. A genozid is law term and only Courts of Law can classify a genozid as a genozid and not your 'father'. Of course he can call it a genozid as he can call the earth as an a disc. But this makes not facts.

Back
Top Bottom