What's new

Eastern Anatolian Conflicts 1800's - 1920 | News & Discussions

turkey is the sucessor of the ottoman empire and because of that is synonymous for it. And you may call your mother dumb idiot but not me.

The EU needs no bla bla from a country where large parts of pobulation can´t write or read. Thanks for your contribution.

We have one of the most rich state records in human history... And i'm not talking about what EU needs for their decision... we already know they lie and we proved this is a lie many times... You can call as you wish but you should know your wish without evidence means nothing for us...

There is simply no need for that. We are talking about turkey here. Not a country with any higher relevance. Turkey committed a genocide, turkey funds ISIS and treats rushs more and more towards islamo facism. You may tipsy toe around important nations like china but not something like this.

You should not lose your mind because of some stupid statements. It is not about a countrys relevance or founding IS (btw, Turkey doesn't found IS really, come on, don't be idiotic). We talk about a statement of a pope.

We should calm down, all of us!

We have one of the most rich state records in human history... And i'm not talking about what EU needs for their decision... we already know they lie and we proved this is a lie many times... You can call as you wish but you should know your wish without evidence means nothing for us...

The problem is that you believe that we care what it means for you. This is not for turkish audiece at all.

Because of what?
Why start about family?
I called him a dumb idiot because he is one
Because of what?
Because of what?
Go through the pages of this thread,this idiot is nothing but throwing insults at my country.
The level of this forum getting lower every day with such idiots.
The worst of it is that there are actually members who take his comments serious.

You should not lose your mind because of some stupid statements. It is not about a countrys relevance or founding IS (btw, Turkey doesn't found IS really, come on, don't be idiotic). We talk about a statement of a pope.

We should calm down, all of us!

He called me ugly and an idiot. Why should i calm down then?

Our pope can make whatever statement he wants. This is the 100 annivasery of the armenian genocide. This events are cause for great sadness and sorrow in the armenian community. The pope had the armenian patriarch as guest and it was important that we as catholics show our sympathy for their sadness and loss. Thats the point behind that and it is irrelevant what some islamo facists think about that.

There is simply no need for that. We are talking about turkey here. Not a country with any higher relevance. Turkey committed a genocide, turkey funds ISIS and treats rushs more and more towards islamo facism. You may tipsy toe around important nations like china but not something like this.

lol isi again... moron isi kills muslims and they demolished all muslim heritage in syria and iraq... And because of them everyone escaped to our country and we payed billions for these people.... and we know west is feeding isi... many times usa dropped weapons to them even britain to support isis... we support fsa and we say it... fsa is people of syria but this isi attack fsa and never attacks esed... they never touch israel.... Stupid moron what are you talking about ?

@Hakan ,@waz ,do something about this idiot MarkusS.

@waz please stop his insults against me.

lol... yeah... that's why u want us to accept it... :lol:

you play no role for us. This is to show sympathy for the armenians who are christians. Nobody expects you to accept anything. We know turkeys pro genocide mindset. It would laughable to believe that the pope would expect turkey to admit anything.

We cleared that up and thats good. We openly showed our point of view and what you make out of it is your decission.

Armenia joined the Russian-led Eurasian Union this year. Eriwan left the US sphere of influence. Western countries are going to urge Turkey and that's it. The next 99 years they will leave us alone.

:D :D :D

Btw: Germany does not use the term "genocide" officially. The Vatikan

Vatican website hacked over pope’s ’Armenian genocide’ remarks- todayszaman
lol

Armenia joined the Russian-led Eurasian Union this year. Eriwan left the US sphere of influence. Western countries are going to urge Turkey and that's it. The next 99 years they will leave us alone.

:D :D :D

Btw: Germany does not use the term "genocide" officially. The Vatikan

Vatican website hacked over pope’s ’Armenian genocide’ remarks- todayszaman
lol

the website of vatican is perfectly fine

La Santa Sede

Back
Top Bottom