What's new

East Pakistan loss was a Political not a Military failure, says COAS

Bullshit

Bhutto was equally responsible for 71 as much as yahya khan

Don't give me that BS of doing good for Pakistan like constitution, prisoners blah blah. Bhutto and his clan has done more damage to Pakistan than good

He was also chief propagandist of ayub Khan against Fatima Jinnah too. Go read history please
BS or not .... it's the reality ...Ayub Khan left the govt after losing control of East Pakistan..means Ayub govt lost control already..it was a matter of time "when"....East Pakistan was a lost cause ..

Once you humiliate the nation then they are not your friend ..damage was done ..no fix,

1669266630927.png

Last edited:
Army and the politicians were equally responsible In 1971 mayhem.

Well to be strictly fair, he isn't wrong is he? ONLY on THIS specific point. The rest of the speech left me 'aghast'.

But I wonder why is he bringing this up? Ab kuch nhn hona aisay 1947 say ab tak saray kissay la kar. Apna hisab do bas.
No, Sir.
Who ruled Pakistan from 1958 to 1971?
So who shaped politics leading upto the dismemberment?
And country was under direct Military Inc rule during, before, after the surrender.
Honestly this was a retard comment from this subhuman shows both intellectual bankruptcy and absence of morality.
Gives a very disturbing 📸 picture of whole army

Army and the politicians were equally responsible In 1971 mayhem.

They weaponised the collective blunders of past to use it against PTI Imran Khan, and at the same time distort the history that no military surrenders took place.

Same tactic playbook was using against Mujib ur Rahman of Awami Muslim League

They weaponised the collective blunders of past to use it against PTI Imran Khan, and at the same time distort the history that no military surrenders took place.

Same tactic playbook was using against Mujib ur Rahman of Awami Muslim League

Quite right , that the fall of Dhaka is not only reason of army but politicians because inspite of traitor Shekih Mujeebs victory .

Bhutto said “. There are you and here are we to rule “ means divisions of Pakistan.

only Allah the almighty knows the truth bro .

Regarding what is the truth in our Pakistan

The mess started when urdu was decided for them.way before.

The problem is always the people. They try to show something down your throat. Look at current Pakistan, Urdu is our national language so we can all communicate with each other but should this mean we need to get rid of Punjabi, Kashmiri, Hindko, Pashtun languages, ofcourse not. We should preserve all languages aswell as learn the state language. We should have told the Bangalis we are not against bangali language but only want to promote urdu so we can communite and become closer, but instead it looked like Pakistan was getting rid of bangali language and replacing it with urdu as official language.

No, Sir.
Who ruled Pakistan from 1958 to 1971?
So who shaped politics leading upto the dismemberment?
And country was under direct Military Inc rule during, before, after the surrender.
Honestly this was a retard comment from this subhuman shows both intellectual bankruptcy and absence of morality.
Gives a very disturbing 📸 picture of whole army

Oh I agree with you on that, but it wasn't a failure in terms of military stretegy or anything of the sort, that's what I understood from his comments. Although I admit, I haven't heard the whole speech.

Sorry my friend east Pakistan was failure of Pakistan establishment as country was being run by military since more than a decade ... Yahya was managing the government and his failure to handover government to mujeeb resulted in division of Pakistan ...

Just as now establishment favoring the minority party vs majority was the reason

Please see above comment by me

This beastly moron is trying to further create the wedge between Army and Awam and trying to get the support in rank and file of Army after his dastardly acts and retirement. He knew he can face cases once he retires and looses the power and pelf.

And also trying to evoke the sentiments in army that they are a different entity than the civilians, in practical terms there shouldn't be any divide between the civilians and the army, no army can function and win wars or rather defend borders without the whole hearted support and love of the Awam.

Here this moron of a person, the imbecile scoundrel is trying to create the wedge between Awam and Army.

By all means hang corpses of bhutto and yahya..but You are burning your blood after something that wasn't yours since day1. It's not a blame.Ask the benglais here on this forum. Bengali nationalism is very strong and the type of autonomy they wanted required a constitution which would have been unfair towards the other 4 major ethnicities of pakistan and created a havoc already.

Couldn't we have 2 units. East and West Pakistan with own governments. People forget Bangalis were also Pakistanis because their elders also chose to be Pakistanis same as west Pakistan. They could have sticked with East Pakistan instead of a new name Bangladesh.

Pakistanis regardless of political affiliations should be preparing right now for the March at Rawalpindi on 26 Nov.

Once in a century moment/opportunity that a sleeping nation like Pakistani stood up for their rights.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom