What's new

East Pakistan loss was a Political not a Military failure, says COAS

why are arguing losing East Pakistan was a political or military failure??? Seems like a waste of time.

Havent we learned by now ultimate power has always been with the military establishment since 1958 😠

The political instability then emboldened the enemy.

Once again the current situation is emboldening the enemy, which the ISPR is calling out.

I sincerely pray it won’t take the loss of more territory until we realize the price of a house divided.

Last edited:
Let us save the mother f*ers (who rapped this motherland Pakistan). Let's blame on language. Shell we?
By all means hang corpses of bhutto and yahya..but You are burning your blood after something that wasn't yours since day1. It's not a blame.Ask the benglais here on this forum. Bengali nationalism is very strong and the type of autonomy they wanted required a constitution which would have been unfair towards the other 4 major ethnicities of pakistan and created a havoc already.

East Pakistan loss was the death of Pakistan.

It also disproved Jinnah's 2 nation theory.
No sure I understand your logic. That Bengali people want to have a separate nation proves Muslims and non-Muslims are not separate nations? Jinnah did not jump upon two nation theory for fun. He studied historical parallels of Ottoman empire, Egypt etc., before he formulated his idea. His theory predates Huntington's Theory of Civilizations by more than half a century. If anything, the last 75 years have proven his theory well beyond the original scope, showing his genius.

For almost 15 years prior to 1971, Pakistan was being ruled by military. How come suddenly Politicians were to be blamed ?

Sorry Lekin Hathyar Army ne dalay thay Wazireazam ne nahi.

99EDA43B-9E93-473A-8008-1B27F7EFD0FB.jpeg

It was me who was running the economy during IK rule , bajwa
khoti k buchy PDM k door ma yeh skill keun na dikhai tu na mulk ko l0$ay laga dia tu na kameeny

??? and what do u mean ??

i guess most of western nations are strong because they follow islam more than muslims

Jo jo chezein humay abhi tak pata lagi hain, wo sirf paanch feesad kahani hai do numbari ki. Aik poori chattan kay size ki chezein baqi hai jo waqt ka saath khuleingi ab.

Bas ye kahoonga ke IK aik wali banda hai clean shave mein, Allah taala humein aqal aur shaoor de, aisay moqay baar baar nahi miltay. har capacity mein usay support karna chahye.

I am not defending, but as you know Bhutto did wrong things, but he did lots of positives for Pakistan. As today Malick very bluntly said on TV, the whole debacle of Bangladesh is related to our establishment, they try to use the Bhutto democratic shoulder. At least he brought back 93000 prisoners of war, a steel mill, and nuclear power, 77 constitution, dependency on western weapons and move to Chinese arms etc ...but his nationalization ordinance was the worst act.
Check Asad Umer interview , he claims his party still receiving threatening phone calls from unknown numbers ..... no idea what it means that political interference stopped.

Bullshit

Bhutto was equally responsible for 71 as much as yahya khan

Don't give me that BS of doing good for Pakistan like constitution, prisoners blah blah. Bhutto and his clan has done more damage to Pakistan than good

He was also chief propagandist of ayub Khan against Fatima Jinnah too. Go read history please

why are arguing losing East Pakistan was a political or military failure??? Seems like a waste of time.

Havent we learned by now ultimate power has always been with the military establishment since 1958 😠

ultimate power is Allah, jabhi Pakistan abhi tak qayim hai.

Bullshit

Bhutto was equally responsible for 71 as much as yahya khan

Don't give me that BS of doing good for Pakistan like constitution, prisoners blah blah. Bhutto and his clan has done more damage to Pakistan than good

He was also chief propagandist of ayub Khan against Fatima Jinnah too. Go read history please

Bhutto was no saint. He was oppportunitist. Why did he accept to form govt with 90~ seats snatching rights of AML Mujib. PMLN of 70s.

The 1971 chapter was cleverly opened in yesterday's speech to portray establishment as the good guy in story. Didnt you guys see the subliminal messaging in propaganda videos labelling Pakistani youth as misguided. Reminded me of WW2 Nazi banners.

Martyrs day program was held, but no mention of Arshad Sharif shaheed, he worked with them for a long period with many documentaries which are present on youtube.

It's time for Pakistanis to get out of 'honeymoon' period.

Last edited:
It also disproved Jinnah's 2 nation theory.

So there is no difference between you and a hindu?? You also have monkey god too?? You also think cow is your ammi??

From pushtunistan to akhand bharat. This is what chutya ethnic and racial supermacy does to you

Message for pmln,ppp,jui,ji,mqm supporters etc. dont be happy that you are part of ruling mix pickle today called PDM, the superglue through which you are attached could melt anytime and you will be scattered and on your own. Whatever comes easy, goes easily.

Sustainable formula:
Public support = sovereignty = true power

Shup up you choor, no one is buying your lies anymore bajwa , And It really doesn’t matter who comes next because not even one of these generals had the guts to stand up for the nation when it needed them most.

Well to be strictly fair, he isn't wrong is he? ONLY on THIS specific point. The rest of the speech left me 'aghast'.

But I wonder why is he bringing this up? Ab kuch nhn hona aisay 1947 say ab tak saray kissay la kar. Apna hisab do bas.
Sorry my friend east Pakistan was failure of Pakistan establishment as country was being run by military since more than a decade ... Yahya was managing the government and his failure to handover government to mujeeb resulted in division of Pakistan ...

Just as now establishment favoring the minority party vs majority was the reason

bajwa nay awam ko che samjha hua hai..

“I came to the conclusion that it is because of army’s involvement in politics. So, in February last year, the institution decided that it will no longer interfere in politics,” said the COAS.
Bajwa khud Chy hai us ko pata nahi hai social media ny sub change ker diya hai

No sure I understand your logic. That Bengali people want to have a separate nation proves Muslims and non-Muslims are not separate nations? Jinnah did not jump upon two nation theory for fun. He studied historical parallels of Ottoman empire, Egypt etc., before he formulated his idea. His theory predates Huntington's Theory of Civilizations by more than half a century. If anything, the last 75 years have proven his theory well beyond the original scope, showing his genius.
What he mean that bengali preferred muslim of bengal then muslim of south asia ...

Teo nation theory is correct but it does not hurt to have two separate muslim country due to distance involved ...

Back
Top Bottom