What's new

Earthquake

Yup. our plaza was behaving like a spring.

i said Ok GOD whatever happens to this substandard building am not gonna budg . marna to ha hee ab bhag k kia tang turwain

LOL, brave woman!!!

Yes they are saying it came in Lahore too

5.7 was the power of this earth quake almost it came in whole of Punjab and NWFP

Maybe......
Increase in sins are the major reason what sin if left in this nation which we are not involved in although we also have Quran but first I thought I was shaking than realized it was an earthquake so Tried to ran but by that time it already had stopped only 13 seconds in Lahore

way too many earth quakes in recent past

WTF is happening to our planet

mera matlab ha wo lohay wala spirng :P

i always find it foolish when people run out of buildings and stand on roads and streets looking at the same building as if these not gonna trap them but will fly

lo taso

Yeah...people stand right next to the building...a guy here went about 100 m away from our building when the Iran earthquake came!!!

Increase in sins are the major reason what sin if left in this nation which we are not involved in although we also have Quran but first I thought I was shaking than realized it was an earthquake so Tried to ran but by that time it already had stopped only 13 seconds in Lahore

I can see your level of emman when you ran in terror to save your life.

I have NOT budged an inch from chair even.

so the moral of the story is thank you spare us of your sermons we bad Muslims have far stronger faith in death and life in this world

Does there is any tech that quakes can be self made coz there is an attack on one alliance that is Iran, Pakistan & China.

Does Israel or US have any tech like rain can be possible by tech ?

so the moral of the story is thank you spare us of your sermons we bad Muslims have far stronger faith in death and life in this world

I ran to see weather some one else has noticed or only I was shaking and in reality I walked little faster and realized no else had noticed it besides me

Lady I didn't ran away from between the firing two groups were firing against each other and I kept on walking slowly

Back
Top Bottom