What's new

Earthquake

I ran to see weather some one else has noticed or only I was shaking and in reality I walked little faster and realized no else had noticed it besides me

Lady I didn't ran away from between the firing two groups were firing against each other and I kept on walking slowly

:laugh: you first said in 13 second it was already stopped.

why dont you accept that you ran in fear.
a good Muslims should not lie

Does there is any tech that quakes can be self made coz there is an attack on one alliance that is Iran, Pakistan & China.

Does Israel or US have any tech like rain can be possible by tech ?

oh man please spare us.

we are worried for any damge to lives and properties and you are selling aloo anday here

:laugh: you first said in 13 second it was already stopped.

why dont you accept that you ran in fear.
a good Muslims should not lie

I am not lying I went to outside to see weather some one else has noticed I went outside of my office not from building but no one else noticed

Wasn't there an earthquake in Iran and China? Hopefully everyones safe..

There was a report few days back, that a Major earthquake is due in Himalayan region which will have the capacity to destroy whole valley. Are these frequent quakes a sign of that major one..?

I am not lying I went to outside to see weather

coolstorychair.gif

PESHAWAR: A 6.2-magnitude earthquake, centered in South-eastern Afghanistan at a depth of 70km, sent tremors across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab at 2:25 pm, Express News reported on Wednesday.

The quake was first reported in Peshawar causing a ripple effect as far as Lahore.

People came out of their offices and homes, and areas close to the epicenter felt the most tremors.

Many cities in Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Naushera, Murree, Lahore, Waziristan, Charsaddah, Malakand, Swat, Chitral, Azazd Kashmir experienced the shock waves.

Tremors were also felt as far as India and Afghanistan.

A 2.2 magnitude earthquake reportedly shook Islamabad and surrounding areas last night.

Earlier on April 16, a 7.8-magnitude quake, which was centered in southeastern Iran, sent shock waves that spread as far as Lahore and Karachi, though most of the damage took place in Balochistan’s remote Mashkhel district. Over 40 people were killed in the earthquake.

Lady I didn't ran away from between the firing two groups were firing against each other and I kept on walking slowly

This is something which I would term as Stupid. But then what do I know... :lol:

Its 5.7 magnitude ...reported by geo.

Pakistanis are saying it was 6.2 and USA is saying it was 5.7

I ran to see weather some one else has noticed or only I was shaking and in reality I walked little faster and realized no else had noticed it besides me

It was ur good strategy because you did not give an impression to both parties as a member from rival group .. lol or may be you had already lost the breath.. :lol: no offnce ...indeed

Some people still even didnt feel it back home.. lol

Back
Top Bottom