What's new

Early Death Assured in India Where 900M Don’t Eat Enough

Thanks for admitting that WARMONGER India outspends Pakistan in defense.

But I feel sorry for the hungry Indians who have to eat less so that their country can have a few more toys (Arms purchase).

Atleast they can play with toys, what do you have? :D

Thanks for admitting that WARMONGER India outspends Pakistan in defense.

But I feel sorry for the hungry Indians who have to eat less so that their country can have a few more toys (Arms purchase).

Please save your sorry feeling to the people dieing in your country for no reason. They always say death come from above. You just proving it everyday :D

In any event all arguments set aside it is disgusting that any government starves its people and spends money on 100 jets. I mean as if those jets will ever deter Chinese and Pakistan
In all events a government which has 7th largest army, F-16 doesn't act on terrorist camps situated in their own country which even CHINA has said are there, people dies of suicide bombings (over 5000 till now)...............Buys weapons but gives no electricity to the people........ :smokin:

India gonna go in population crisis like china soon 1.2 billion+ already and growing is gonna lead to a demographic disaster the size and resources of the country is gonna be really difficult to sustain that many people.
Pakistan is also way too big but in proportion to it's land mass comparison to india and to the rest of asia there much more free land that can be used and cultivated since our population density is relatively low by asian standards.

Even less reason to starve Indians

Yes we have fun starving our citizen. Some facts. Some idiots in India belive children are god gifted so let them come in world as much as GOD want. Even they don't have anything to feed them. Read the name in the article and you get the SOME people.
Second Indian policy on public distribution sucks. That need improvement.

We'll rather eat grass then let some Bangladeshi conquer West Bengal or Assam. :frown:
You steal something from other side of boarder :D

Only if they can live long enough for the Toys to arrive :D

Exactly. Those toys won't be used as drones are doing their job :D waiste investment :D

India gonna go in population crisis like china soon 1.2 billion+ already and growing is gonna lead to a demographic disaster the size and resources of the country is gonna be really difficult to sustain that many people.
Pakistan is also way too big but in proportion to it's land mass comparison to india and to the rest of asia there much more free land that can be used and cultivated since our population density is relatively low by asian standards.
And I hope you know the reason why :D

1) Well China has 1 child policy to slow down the population growth.
2) China is 3 times larger than India in land size.
3) China produces more food than India.

India has none of the above 3.

Yes yes yes China wins :D
My daddy has bigger and better ........ Bike. He will defeat you in the race :D grow up Haffizz.

1. One child policy - ask any china member. He will tell you
2. Calculator
3. Ya ya ya

We follow 'Bacche do hi acche', Jyada acche karne ki chakkar me population increase ho raha hai. :D

Then its good naa, higher death rate than birth rate will control our population in 2 to 3 decades....waise bhi aajkal buddhe logon ko kaun pasand karta hai....unke paas baithne ke bajaye, PDF par logon se ladte rehte hain....:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom