What's new

Early Death Assured in India Where 900M Don’t Eat Enough

Holy Cow! India Is the World's Top Beef Exporter
Hafizzzzzz behenji, there is a huge difference between exporting and eating! I know English is your second language, but please take care before you write the drivel you are known for! :P

You can't export the cow and have it too! :haha:

Yes yes yes China wins :D
My daddy has bigger and better ........ Bike. He will defeat you in the race :D grow up Haffizz.

1. One child policy - ask any china member. He will tell you
2. Calculator
3. Ya ya ya

India losing in every field to China.

The Indian population explosion blast will be even more powerful than the nuclear explosion. Neighbours watch out.

Hafizzzzzz behenji, there is a huge difference between exporting and eating! I know English is your second language, but please take care before you write the drivel you are known for! :P

You can't export the cow and have it too! :haha:

LOL !!!!

This is what you are saying : "If I ask someone else to do the killing then I am not guilty because I did not kill directly !". Tell that to the Judge or to Lord Krishna !

Exporting Cows to be slaughtered is as guilty as killing the Cow yourself !!!

Why are some Pakistanis questioning that God / Allah / Bhagwan alone decides when one takes birth and dies and someone buying weapons OR medicines makes NO difference.

Such a gang of unbelievers.

and Hafizz, please leave some china backside kissing for your future generations too, the world is NOT going to end in 2012, and your future generation will have to look for YET ANOTHER new big power. Sharing is caring.

India losing in every field to China.

The Indian population explosion blast will be even more powerful than the nuclear explosion. Neighbours watch out.

Is it more powerful than Hellfire missile explosion?

LOL !!!!

This is what you are saying : "If I ask someone else to do the killing then I am not guilty because I did not kill directly !". Tell that to the Judge or to Lord Krishna !

Exporting Cows to be slaughtered is as guilty as killing the Cow yourself !!!

It's actually not that complex if you try to understand, it's more like inviting a foreign power to kill its fellow citizens than getting it's own hand dirty. :D

Not naming the country though. ;)

Why are some Pakistanis questioning that God / Allah / Bhagwan alone decides when one takes birth and dies and someone buying weapons OR medicines makes NO difference.

Such a gang of unbelievers.
Bullets and meds are asbaab(the 'via' conduit), and we do thank the asbaab as part of thanking God. Why don't me, you and the people you're talking about, try educate ourselves better?

Is it more powerful than Hellfire missile explosion?

It's actually not that complex if you try to understand, it's more like inviting a foreign power to kill its fellow citizens than getting it's own hand dirty. :D

Not naming the country though. ;)

The Bhopal Chemical Attack ?

Hafizzzz behenji! You seem to be soooo enamored by China!! :woot: Why don't you apply for Chinese citizenship? You can have a ball with Bo and Co! :P

Hafizzzz behenji! You seem to be soooo enamored by China!! :woot: Why don't you apply for Chinese citizenship? You can have a ball with Bo and Co! :P

Why should he? That is a silly suggestion hafiz is a Pakistani and happy to be so

Whats worse the attack or starving the population. Govt of India seems complicit in both

Bullets and meds are asbaab(the 'via' conduit), and we do thank the asbaab as part of thanking God. Why don't me, you and the people you're talking about, try educate ourselves better?

Thats what I''m saying. We thank God for Asbaab because He or She sends it, not my government.

What my govt does or does not do surely does not alter His or Her will. Saying that would be the greatest sin.

No, Drone attacks? Latest surveys says, most population of earth do not disapprove it.. They probably think that is for better good of earth.. God sent medicine (like Ababeels) for the disease killing earthy things..

Why should he? That is a silly suggestion hafiz is a Pakistani and happy to be so
Ah! Then why doesn't she talk of India - Pakistan comparisons instead of India - China always? Why does she fire from some else's shoulder (China's) to bash India?

There's a psychological problem perhaps!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom