What's new

Early Death Assured in India Where 900M Don’t Eat Enough

How is it offtopic? If pakistan keeps on spending more money , we have no choice but to increase our spending to bolster our defence...afterall we have fought 4 wars

Since when did Pakistan outspend India in defense ???? Not even once.

Since when did Pakistan outspend India in defense ???? Not even once.
Since when Pakistan make more than India to spend more :D | it's about the percentage and not the sum :D

BTW early death is assured in Pakistan too. And not even due to hunger :D but may be bad luck.

It is calculated in real numbers.
We have to spend considering both pakistan AND china(which spends over $ 100 billion on defense)...where as you spend ONLY considering India......SO go on and ask your Chinese brother to spend less, otherwise we will keep increasing over defense budget....and if you really have problem with us, bring your economy to our level than we can talk...otherwise it shows your frustration that your defense budget is 1/10 of ours.:smokin:

In any event all arguments set aside it is disgusting that any government starves its people and spends money on 100 jets. I mean as if those jets will ever deter Chinese and Pakistan

ok, even if you spend around 20% of your GDP, still you'll be nowhere near 2% of GDP allocated for Indian defense budget.

Sleep well amigo. :hang2:

Thanks for admitting that WARMONGER India outspends Pakistan in defense.

But I feel sorry for the hungry Indians who have to eat less so that their country can have a few more toys (Arms purchase).

In any event all arguments set aside it is disgusting that any government starves its people and spends money on 100 jets. I mean as if those jets will ever deter Chinese and Pakistan

Those jets are Maldives and Bangladesh centric, gets your facts right.

Back
Top Bottom