What's new

Duties of a Muslim towards a non-Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 35, tell me if that ban is older than me. :D

Yes I have watched those myself, and I try not saying something for the sake of propaganda only :D. But I cannot say anything about authenticity of those videos or how those were recorded.
sh*t .. I am usually right when guessing age.. but got yours wrong completely
ontopic: whats the tl;dr version of op.

But they becomes useless for 72 virgins after blasting themselves into body parts.

Even Muhammad said "Do not initiate the greeting of salaam with the Jews or Christians".
Now tell me , This is religious bigotry or not?

Muhammad PBUH was a very loving and open minded person, indeed a liberal of his time, undoubtedly, and certainly not a bigot. What is the source and context of the words you ascribe to him?

Muhammad PBUH was a very loving and open minded person, indeed a liberal of his time, undoubtedly, and certainly not a bigot. What is the source and context of the words you ascribe to him?
in what context that can ever be right?

Something ascribed to one of the most peaceful and loving men on Earth ever, written hundreds of years later and hundreds of miles away? Please do not forget he was sent as rehmat for all the world.

My ex was muslim.. will your allah punish her for beiing in relation with smeone who follows a dharmic religion ?? o_O

Allah is the only one. That is main part of the story so your Allah my Allah don't make sense.. She may or May not be punish, that's the end which matters. But are you ready to meet Him? When time comes everyone has to leave the world and speak for his/her good/bad deeds.

Something ascribed to one of the most peaceful and loving men on Earth ever, written hundreds of years later and hundreds of miles away? Please do not forget he was sent as rehmat for all the world.
Yes he was Good man too.
Whatever. ..I just proved my point...

Last edited:

How to get inside, once at the border?

Can I get a day pass or something? Do you get only beef in Lahore or mutton also? How to be sure? Will shop owners and waiter be honest? Or derive sadistic pleasure?

Please check with Dilli consulate of Pakistan.

I believe there is no day pass. But this is an excellent idea. I wish both gov implement this.

you will find all variites of food including meets. But plenty of places serve veg dishes. heck the chef would mix something quick for our guests from India. So no issues there.

Shop owners will respect you more.

Sadistic pleasure? Only if you like that sort of thhings. hahah. just kidding.

Yes he was Good man too.
Whatever. ..I just proved my point...

The only point you may have made is that subsequent interpretations of his actions are probably wide off the mark of what he truly was, that is all.

most independent historian potray him as a military leader who founded a world religion. Not necessarily violent(i mean unnessarily violent, more than required during that time) and a vile person, but not saintly and peaceful(unlike jesus) either.
Your version is that of a believer.

most independent historian potray him as a military leader who founded a world religion. Not necessarily violent(i mean unnessarily violent, more than required during that time) and a vile person, but not saintly and peaceful(unlike jesus) either.
Your version is that of a believer.

Being a military leader was only one part of him, and that too as part of the overall situation existing in that area, at that time, that cannot be seen in isolation from all the rest that he did, said, and achieved. There are many here who chastise me for not being a Muslim, but your comment at least shows that I am quite balanced in what I say. :D

Being a military leader was only one part of him, and that too as part of the overall situation existing in that area, at that time, that cannot be seen in isolation from all the rest that he did, said, and achieved. There are many here who chastise me for not being a Muslim, but your comment at least shows that I am quite balanced in what I say. :D
if you commented just to maintain your muslimhood, well you managed it.:devil:
anyway, there is no point in debating with a believer about such things, I wont debate divinity of satya sai baba with his believers, most of them happen to be very nice and innocent people.(including people much smarter than me)

if you commented just to maintain your muslimhood, well you managed it.:devil:
anyway, there is no point in debating with a believer about such things, I wont debate divinity of satya sai baba with his believers, most of them happen to be very nice and innocent people.(including people much smarter than me)

Luckily, my "muslimhood" is not affected at all by what either side says. My comments about Muhammad PBUH are pretty fair and balanced without being critical, just for the sake of it, or being totally subservient.

Luckily, my "muslimhood" is not affected at all by what either side says. My comments about Muhammad PBUH are pretty fair and balanced without being critical, just for the sake of it, or being totally subservient.
I dont doubt a word you say about yourself, my self image is quite similar. Just that I wont trust myself being unbiased about things like belief or cases in which my feelings overcome my capability to see things straight.
Lot of people think being balanced is about going 'on one hand.. and on other' .. or admonishing both kids equally even if one of them was actually naughty and lied about other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom