Dukhtar : a movie of Geo films, negative portrayel of Pashtuns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samandri

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
An attempt to re-surface the stereotypical negative image of Pashtuns by Jew news. Watch the trailer.. Dukhtar (Daughter) Theatrical Trailer, September 2014 - YouTube
So pashtuns are after under aged child-girls and want to marry them so badly while pashtun woman are imprisoned and want to run away.
Karachiites should stop promoting negative stereotypes about pashtuns, first pathan racist jokes (originating from delhi-UP), then chowkidaar and akhroat labels and now this.

Last edited:
An attempt to re-surface the stereotypical negative image of Pashtuns by Jew news. Watch the trailer.. Dukhtar (Daughter) Theatrical Trailer, September 2014 - YouTube
So pashtuns are after under aged child-girls and want to marry them so badly while pashtun woman are imprisoned and want to run away.
This is the image of pashtuns in the minds of karachi people?

well if someone from karachi made that film that doesn't mean we all karachites thinks the sameway.
And GEO has always bought right of those films which are controversail like Khuada ke liye and BOL
We have hardly 6 to 8 movies coming in a year so plz stop critcizing and support those who are trying to revive our film industry.

well if someone from karachi made that film that doesn't mean we all karachites thinks the sameway.
And GEO has always bought right of those films which are controversail like Khuada ke liye and BOL
We have hardly 6 to 8 movies coming in a year so plz stop critcizing and support those who are trying to revive our film industry.

Its not just Geo/jew news, ARY's film waar , depicted people from northren pakistan in new way, that tribal people are criminal and gatiya people who can do any thing for money (i.e taliban are not fanatics but typical tribal pathans ). Pakol wearing traditional looking pashtuns are depicted as villians, throwing around sentences of pashto here and there. While islamabadi and lahori looking ultra modren khattak sis and bro, with clean urdu accent are presented as pathans on good side.
What was the last time karachi media , tv industry and these films ever pashtuns in good light?.

Geo has some kind of problem with religion... In there every film they Grill the man with Beard and make him sick person of society who is against women and culture of society....
But this can also be true for any shaved person why hitting religion and particular beard person or race...
They make these kind of films to to get funds from UN and EU in name of prevailing enlightenment and democracy...
Fucking Joker Mir Shakeel and Shoib Mansoor...Paise k Pujari

Karachiites should stop promoting negative stereotypes about pashtuns, first pathan racist jokes (originating from delhi-UP), then chowkidaar and akhroat labels and now this.

and banned members should stop creating new accounts, wait till the period is over and if they have, stop acting the same manner, which got them banned earlier. Just saying.

@Chak Bamu Do have a look.

and banned members should stop creating new accounts, wait till the period is over and if they have, stop acting the same manner, which got them banned earlier. Just saying.

@Chak Bamu Do have a look.
PDF should kick in SMS account verification to put permanent bans

... under aged child-girls ...
Below I'm copying an old post of mine:
-
-
-
(.)(.)How does one decide "The age".???(.)(.)

Do following parameters come to an acceptable level at age 18 only???
Puberty usually starts at around age 9-13, and as early as age 6, in normal & healthy females.

Sanity (mental maturity) and financial sufficiency can be lacking even at the age of 40.
Age of marriage is a thing that should be left to individual segments of culture rather than central government deciding one age for ALL. Even in USA all states make their own age of consent laws.

In USA, NewHampshire: 13 year old can marry... State of Utah: 15 years old, can marry with permission... S.Carolina: minimum age for a female is 15 years... NewYork: a 14 year old can marry with court’s permission.

Even now, in a christian majority country (Tanzania) legal age is 12 years.

Going little back in time...
In 1564, a three(3) year old named John was married to a two(2) year old named Jane in the Bishop's Court in Chester, England.

The American colonies followed the English tradition, and the law was more of a guide. For example, Mary Hathaway (Virginia, 1689) was only 9 when she was married to William Williams.

Sir Edward Coke (England, 17th century) made it clear that "the marriage of girls under 12 was normal, and the age at which a girl who was a wife was eligible for a dower from her husband's estate was 9 even though her husband be only four years old.

Though Shakespeare set his Romeo and Juliet in Verona, the fact that Juliet was thirteen(13) probably reflects the reality in England. Her mother, who was twenty-six, calls her almost an old maid.

One medically proven association of increasing age of female to a birth defect:
One health risk, chances of which can be minimized by NOT delaying (marriage) child birth:

(LINK)=AAFP="American Association of Family Physicians"
ac0d20206598132a02ef118150a3664a.gif

.​

Rate of pregnancies in 14 year old and younger in USA.
This is pregnancy rate , not rate of intercourse that young girls indulge in.
Recent drop is because of better contraception; not because intercourse rate is going down.​
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/12011800/img/Anonymous/Under-14-Pregnancies---USA.jpg
Under-14-Pregnancies---USA[1].jpg

Some off-topic videos by Ghamdi: discussing "marriage" &"age" issues etc.​

@14:30 questioner asks about age of marriage.
@33:40 Nikah is just an announcement of the relationship ("ايجاب و قبول") between a guy and a girl. Rest is decoration.

Part-2
@1:33 Nikah is just an announced relationship.
@2:55 "ايجاب و قبول" can even be done by boy and girl themselves.
@12:50+ there's no discreet relationship (secretive=unannounced) in islam.

Hadees:
"Make the marriage well-known and announce it."
"That which separates the halal from the haram is the beating of the duff (drum) and voices at the wedding (i.e. announcing it)."
It was narrated from 'Aishah:that the Prophet said: “Announce this marriage, and beat the sieve for it.”
Sunan Ibn Majah:English ref:Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1895, Arabic ref:Book 9, Hadith 1970.

An avid Maulana Sherani's fan, I presume?. Then by your logic and well seeing the focus on puberty, the marriage is solely related to the shedding of the uterine wall, a physiological phenomenon whilst having nothing to do with education, finances, psychological maturity and the health risks particularly the risk of deaths during pregnancies at a young age? I am amazed...
Conveniently ignoring rest of the post & focusing on just one line taking it out of context. That's the depth of ur understanding.Read next few lines where I said immediate culture of girls/boys should decide whether they are mature enough; physically & mentally& financially.
Why don't you tell states of USA and Tanzania's legislative too that they don't understand the matter. They should consult YOU next time they are devising laws for their people. And whoever the heck is Maulana Sherwanee you'd know better, i never heard his name.

Also you ignored "American Association Of Family Physicians (AAFP)" graph showing association of increasing maternal age with Down's syndrome. An exponential rise in risk with age. As if your fart-full brain knew better than those experts.

Thirdly the risk associated with adolescent pregnancies that you mentioned is based on half-cooked understanding of the whole deal. Read AAFP again that you might feel relieved of the gas that has compressed your brain little too much:

(AAFP Link)
Adolescent Pregnancy and Associated Risks:Not Just a Result of Maternal Age

""However, age-related biologic factors alone are not associated with an increased risk of fetal death...One risk factor for poor outcomes in adolescent pregnancy is a maternal history of adverse childhood experiences (e.g., emotional, physical, or sexual abuse; intimate partner violence; living with someone who has substance abuse or mental illness, or is involved in criminal activity; having parents who are divorced or separated)....These experiences are associated with subsequent sexual risk behaviors, smoking, alcohol consumption, and mental health problems such as depression. A history of remote maternal exposure to adverse childhood experiences is associated with an increased risk of fetal death.""

You said you "know"... you know nothing. I see 15-16 year old girls getting married all the time in Pakistan & living happily with healthy children. Divorce rate in Pak-India is <1% while in N.America it is 40-60%. This is the ground reality. Sex abuse & drug abuse is 10 times more in so-called "west".

Besides all this research that declares adolescence pregnancy risky is based on Western stats. In East we are doing pretty good with girls that get married at earlier age. All those non-age factors are more frequent in West.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the movie. Take it as a normal movie and nothing else.

PDF should kick in SMS account verification to put permanent bans

Indeed, that would be a fine way to counter this nuisance but I have a feeling that this particular joker will still buy new SIMs to post his racial BS. Some people just are obsessed.

Puberty usually starts at around age 9-13, and as early as age 6, in normal & healthy females.

An avid Maulana Sherani's fan, I presume?

Then by your logic and well seeing the focus on puberty, the marriage is solely related to the shedding of the uterine wall, a physiological phenomenon whilst having nothing to do with education, finances, psychological maturity and the health risks particularly the risk of deaths during pregnancies at a young age? I am amazed.
Having babies during adolescence has serious consequences for the health of the girl and her infant, especially in areas with weak health systems. In some countries, adolescents are less likely than adults to obtain skilled care before, during and after childbirth.Complications from pregnancy and childbirth are the leading cause of death among girls aged 15-19 years in many low- and middle-income countries. Stillbirths and newborn deaths are 50% higher among infants born to adolescent mothers than among those born to mothers aged 20-29 years. Infants of adolescent mothers are also more likely to have low birth weight, which can have a long-term impact on their health and development. Adolescent pregnancy is a major contributor to maternal and child mortality, and to the vicious cycle of ill-health and poverty.- WHO | Adolescent pregnancy

P.S I do not know about you, but personally I want to see the law of the land on the side of the oppressed and weak, rather than giving technicalities and providing arguments of the past and developed world to make the case to put it on the side of old and rich pedophiles in our country, buying little girls left right and centre from their parents in mostly rural areas and the irrational people trying to wed off their 4,6 or 8 year old girls to 13 or 15 boys or vice versa, in our mostly illiterate country. and please I know how those young children would give their permission to their parents. There's a reason for the age of the consent and there's a reason for the eighteen year age of marriage in most countries.

It's constructive criticism .. Stop being so uptight for a minute ..enjoy the humour learn to handle a joke .. This may help stop pushtuns practicing stupid medevil silly stuff and become a part of constructive civil society in Pakistan

Indeed, that would be a fine way to counter this nuisance but I have a feeling that this particular joker will still buy new SIMs to post his racial BS. Some people just are obsessed.
Cool down, why you are so angry?. Are you condoning racist and negative stereotypes of pashtuns?

Nothing wrong with the movie. Take it as a normal movie and nothing else.
I have the right to critcize film from my percpective. These kind of films consolidates racial stereotypes.

Last edited:
This is bad.

Pathans are really respected here in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom