What's new

Drought worsens as millions wait for rain

How hard is it for you to understand my post. Stop embarrassing yourself by posting stupid pics about lunch plans. the eyes of malnutritional kids tell you the truth. i don't want to waste my time repeating it again. Statistic speaks louder than your big plans. even NK do better than you.

someone in this forum said "compelling others to admit the reality is a type of abuse". I decide to take his advice

A piece of advice for you, don't try to fool others with fake exchange rate. it's too lame. lying is a bad habbit, my little curry friend

no point of talking to a 50 cent army soldier, i got it my slit eyed little friend.

so now ur showing ur true colors.

the scheme has already started in many provinces.

Do you know India have world's biggest mid day meal scheme where more than 120 million school students of Govt schools get free of cost lunch hot cooked and served daily.

95eb0b72b29025f5177d28e013c3ce00.jpg

fafee5f13b3166a6322fad111adf46b7.jpg

great initiative :tup:

no point of talking to a 50 cent army soldier, i got it my slit eyed little friend.

sure. we are 50 cents army but 4 of our posts makes us rich men in india, so maybe we should get you a job like that.

at least you won't starve to death like those 6000 children per day.

30% of your harvest is wasted, and if even 10% of that was saved, no one would starve in india. you have a malicious, corruptocracy government that only cares about lining its own pockets and governs india like a 3rd world banana republic.

Hope this drought ends soon.

Pakistan is facing a similar problem of water shortages.

China and Pakistan must find a solution for the water shortages in the two countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom