What's new

Drone attacks to continue: report

Respect4Respect01

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A foreign news agency reported that the US troops and drones are present at Shamsi Airbase.

The report revealed that the US would continue its drone attacks in the tribal areas of Pakistan even if Pakistan were asked the US to vacate Shamsi Airbase.

Pakistan had asked the US to vacate Shamsi Airbase, besides asking the CIA operatives in Pakistan to leave the country.

Dunya TV Print: Drone attacks to continue: report

That's (the drone strikes) the only thing the US has got going for it. Without logistical support from Pakistan, the US will find it hard to operate from Afghanistan, & it has very little options in the AfPak region. They are getting slaughtered in Afghanistan as it is.

seems a little weird why the GOP has not succeeded in getting these guys out .

That's (the drone strikes) the only thing the US has got going for it. Without logistical support from Pakistan, the US will find it hard to operate from Afghanistan, & it has very little options in the AfPak region. They are getting slaughtered in Afghanistan as it is.

Are you sure about the bold part?? I think the damages inflicted by the Taliban are much heavier on the Pakistani side than on the NATO side...

Can't these Pakis just attack these Drones, I thought their Army was the best!...I guess I was wrong.
PAkistan can't do nothing to the US...after all they are getting AID and money from US.

Are you sure about the bold part?? I think the damages inflicted by the Taliban are much heavier on the Pakistani side than on the NATO side...

You're totally wrong. You clearly forget that May 2011 has been the most violent month for civilians (in terms of casualty figures) anytime since 2001 in Afghanistan. In about 5 days, you've had a hotel bombing in Kabul (18 people killed), a bus bomb blast in Nimroz (11 people killed), a bus bomb blast in Zabul (14 people killed), & 5 troops killed on the 4th of July. Whereas a few days ago in Pakistan, 80 militants were killed in a day. While there is a lot of fighting going on between the Afghan terrorists trying to infiltrate into Pakistan, against the Pakistan Armed Forces & pro-government tribal militias, Pakistan is doing a far better job than the US is in Afghanistan. You really don't know what you're talking about.

You're totally wrong. You clearly forget that May 2011 has been the most violent month for civilians (in terms of casualty figures) anytime since 2001. In about 5 days, you've had a hotel bombing in Kabul (18 people killed), a bus bomb blast in Nimroz (11 people killed), a bus bomb blast in Zabul (14 people killed), & 5 troops killed on 4th of July. Whereas a few days ago in Pakistan, 80 militants were recently killed in a day. While there is a lot of fighting going on between the Afghan terrorists trying to infiltrate into Pakistan, against the Pakistan Armed Forces & militias, Pakistan is doing a far better job than the US is in Afghanistan.
Are can you be sure that 80 were killed..who knows half of then can be just innocent people with guns..nearly everyone on North west Pakistan carry a gun with a pakol.

Can't these Pakis just attack these Drones, I thought their Army was the best!...I guess I was wrong.
PAkistan can't do nothing to the US...after all they are getting AID and money from US.

Yes they can. and Pakistan Army is best. Just compare US / Nato in afghanistan (highly advanced Army) are unable to control entire afghanistan. Pakistan Army has successfully completed two of its operations i.e. Operation Rah e Rast and Operation Rah e Nijaat. Pakistan army is on the way of another successful operation in Kurram Agency. PA is the best.

As far as drones, PA has clearly asked Govt. to give them orders, they will shot the drones down. Now it is GoP not the PA which is to be blamed.

Are can you be sure that 80 were killed..who knows half of then can be just innocent people with guns..nearly everyone on North west Pakistan carry a gun with a pakol.

They were not innocent, as they attacked on our forces and got killed in return fire.

Yes they can. and Pakistan Army is best. Just compare US / Nato in afghanistan (highly advanced Army) are unable to control entire afghanistan. Pakistan Army has successfully completed two of its operations i.e. Operation Rah e Rast and Operation Rah e Nijaat. Pakistan army is on the way of another successful operation in Kurram Agency. PA is the best.

As far as drones, PA has clearly asked Govt. to give them orders, they will shot the drones down. Now it is GoP not the PA which is to be blamed.

More boots smaller area, home advantage big deal. You controlled what was yours.
Also, you asked all civilians to vacate, if they do the same it will be a week max. Just kill everyone alive.

I douth it, not everyone in those area like the Army you know, half of the people hate them.

Well I will be waiting for that, if a Taliban in Afghanistan can shot the Drone down then I am sure Pak Army can do it...we will see....after all Pakistan are spending 80% of their Money on the Army so they must use it for god sake.

I douth it, not everyone in those area like the Army you know, half of the people hate them.

Well I will be waiting for that, if a Taliban in Afghanistan can shot the Drone down then I am sure Pak Army can do it...we will see....after all Pakistan are spending 80% of their Money on the Army so they must use it for god sake.

You are wrong that people there hate PA, the people even made 'laskhars' to help PA and fought alongwith PA against Talibans. Well you are again talking against facts about the aid, Pakistan has lost more than it received as aid. Please use the search feature of forum you will come to know.

More boots smaller area, home advantage big deal. You controlled what was yours.
Also, you asked all civilians to vacate, if they do the same it will be a week max. Just kill everyone alive.

Lolz, you people will never accept the reality. Just have a plain comparison of US / Nato and PA. US is far better in technology. Whatever strategy PA adopted (vacation of area), ultimate lead to the success.

You are wrong that people there hate PA, the people even made 'laskhars' to help PA and fought alongwith PA against Talibans. Well you are again talking against facts about the aid, Pakistan has lost more than it received as aid. Please use the search feature of forum you will come to know.
lol they just wanted to get rid of the Talibans and they done that..now the Army is the problem, trust me, I know people from Swat and they don't like the Army that much.
they should rebulid the house and bulidings of people that taliban and Army destroyed in the war.

latest equipment, help of 28 countries, biggest economy, what else they need?

Back
Top Bottom