What's new

Drill oil in Baluchistan

there are scientific methods which oil companies & govt employ to determine the probability of finding oil & gas in a particular area or site.
Through satellites, they can only identify the areas where there is a possibility of hydrocarbons. But you need to dig up the wells to determine the feasibility - whether the exploration is economical i.e. quantity (oil/water ratio), quality (h/C ratio) and the cost of extraction.
Sometimes the wells dry up during drilling or they are not reachable (shale oil) through present technology.

Dosent drilling for hydrocarbons....need a substantial amount of capital?

maybe a tie up with aramco might help...
but that would piss the iranians

Let them piss in a big pool, will help their scarce water supplies.

Who is stopping us? Please tell me?
Do you want to hear the truth ?????? I am sure you already know !!!!!!!!!!!!
I might get ban , this post might get deleted !!!!!! But here is the truth...

Pro Iran(Persian mullah) Shias in Pakistan holding important positions and Pro india(indian agents) holding positions..
Look at why we are not able to make any DAM for water(WHO WAS , IS STOPPING US) , same apply on why we are not able to drill oil and Gas..

LOL even some mods on PDF cant hide their sectarian-ism (no offence but this is the truth)..

@Khafee , @Tps43 , @war&peace , @Jf Thunder , @Imran Khan , @django , @maximuswarrior , @Max , @Horus

Last edited:
We dont know whats in Baluchistan ..it's never been surveyed ...

We know about sui & kohla but they are more in indus basin region

Nearly all oil comes from persian gulf not boarder of iran or Iranian Baluchistan

That is what I said. We need to start exploring in Baluchistan. There are massive prospects of large oil and gas deposits. Just because we don’t know doesn’t mean that we should never find out. Common sense dictates that Pakistan should start surveying the potentially oil and gas rich areas ASAP. There is every likelihood that gas and oil can be found in Baluchistan.

Do you want to here the truth ?????? I am sure you already know !!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Iran(Persian mullah) Shias in Pakistan holding important positions and Pro india(indian agents) holding positions..
Look at why we are not able to make any DAM for water , same apply on why we are not able to drill oil and Gas..

LOL even some mods on PDF cant hide their sectarian-ism (no offence but this is the truth)..

@Khafee , @Tps43 , @war&peace , @Jf Thunder , @Imran Khan , @django , @maximuswarrior , @Max

That is the truth.

Pakistanis are generally not pro-Pakistan. Their allegiances are mostly based on religious or ethnic alignment within the region. We fight other people’s wars. We are more loyal to other causes than our own. We love to worship personalities. Even those that have economically destroyed our future. We are the classic definition of Mir Jafar.

Last edited:
Do you want to hear the truth ?????? I am sure you already know !!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at why we are not able to make any DAM for water(WHO WAS , IS STOPPING US) , same apply on why we are not able to drill oil and Gas..

@Khafee , @Tps43 , @war&peace , @Jf Thunder , @Imran Khan , @django , @maximuswarrior , @Max , @Horus
Why should anyone get banned for speaking the truth? Repressing the genuine voices only results in resentment & chaos. If there is some problem, the state needs to address them before it is too late.

That is the truth.

Pakistanis are generally not pro-Pakistan. Their allegiances are mostly based on religious or ethnic alignment within the region. We fight other people’s wars. We are more loyal to other causes than our own. We love to worship personalities. Even those that have economically destroyed our future. We are the classic definition of Mir Jafar.
I just don't like people like him !!!!!! more loyal to their sect and their sectarian country ………… Pee pee pee minster of Sindh Govt said openly they will oppose Bhasha Dam on Sindh river !!!!!!! First Kalabagh now Bhasha ,,, Now who the f**k they are !!!!!! But !!!!! If you dig deep then you will find out about their sect and their alliance with RAW and .....

Why should anyone get banned for speaking the truth? Repressing the genuine voices only results in resentment & chaos. If there is some problem, the state needs to address them before it is too late.
It is already to late bro...……….. We missed the bus...…….. Our whole system is compromised ,,, People in political parties (even whole political parties) , people on important positions majority of them are anti-Pakistan , pro india or iran or any other country or their sect ..

That is the truth.

Bhai that's too generic and factually wrong.
Most Pakistanis are pro-Pakistan but there are some Mullahs who support KSA while their counterparts from their opposite sect support Iran.. But not all Shias in Pakistan support Iran over Pakistan and similarly not all Mullah (wahabi / deobandi) support KSA over Pakistan. But there is a minority in each camp. However, some of them are sitting at key positions and they have betraying the country. We need to get rid of them.

It is already to late bro...……….. We missed the bus...……..
No bro it is not late and I would caution everyone to hold their emotions in control and do not become part of enemy's plan to divide us on the sectarian grounds .. because that will be bad for all of us. Though I agree that any discrepancies should be addressed by the govt.

Bhai that's too generic and factually wrong.
Most Pakistanis are pro-Pakistan but there are some Mullahs who support KSA while their counterparts from their opposite sect support Iran.. But not all Shias in Pakistan support Iran over Pakistan and similarly not all Mullah (wahabi / deobandi) support KSA over Pakistan. But there is a minority in each camp. However, some of them are sitting at key positions and they have betraying the country. We need to get rid of them.
Yes I agree it is not the all , but one whom support are holding important positions and are very influential people in society...… So they damage Pakistan the most ……

No bro it is not late and I would caution everyone to hold their emotions in control and do not become part of enemy's plan to divide us on the sectarian grounds .. because that will be bad for all of us. Though I agree that any discrepancies should be addressed by the govt.
And on other thread I said this (I will say it again but with pain) ….. I don't want any sectarian war in Pakistan , I don't want to loose 1 person in My country … We have to give this clear message to mullah in iran .. Persian imported (from France) revolution need blood and I don't want that blood to be Pakistani blood , If that day arrives , we have to take down iran ,no matter how hard it will be,...………. but I will prefer to burn city kum then any city in Pakistan....
I am sorry but I love y country and my country men more then Persian mullah and their followers ….. Simple,.

I just don't like people like him !!!!!! more loyal to their sect and their sectarian country ………… Pee pee pee minster of Sindh Govt said openly they will oppose Bhasha Dam on Sindh river !!!!!!! First Kalabagh now Bhasha ,,, Now who the f**k they are !!!!!! But !!!!! If you dig deep then you will find out about their sect and their alliance with RAW and .....

It is already to late bro...……….. We missed the bus...…….. Our whole system is compromised ,,, People in political parties (even whole political parties) , people on important positions majority of them are anti-Pakistan , pro india or iran or any other country or their sect ..

Every group, political party, media house and individual in Pakistan has some sort of twisted allegiance and loyalty with other nations or religious sects. It is too bizarre. No one puts Pakistan first. Our thoughts and words always revolve around self-created loyalties.

No doubt the system is compromised and Imran Khan is finding out the hard way. Those that speak about putting Pakistan first are painted as an extremist or Taliban Khan.

Time has come to put the gloves off now. Yes, it is going to be incredibly messy, but you have to start somewhere some day. This is the right time. It is time to cleanse the system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom