What's new

Drill oil in Baluchistan

I not think heaps of oil like gulf states can be found . If such amount of oil is present then it automatically seeps out to surface of soil like in arab countries before drilling starts.Iran will do nothing if we drill oil as this land is not included in their country

Those surveys was conducted some time ago does not it better to do one more with current technology??as there is project in discussing (depends on certain outcome) to conduct one for whole Balochistan u know its very costly exercise
KPK & Sind are well surveyed and explored areas. The reservoirs found there are small because it is a 'Fractured site' region. Some discoveries are so small that further development of the field is uneconomic and the well is plugged.

Drilling, however, is going on that is why you see small discoveries ever so often.

We have gold which we can't mine. We have oil somewhere which can not drill and we have special kind of gas which no other country has which we can not extract it. But again we have this in similar threads shows below which was made in 2008

6 trillion barrels oil in Baluchistan?

We have gold which we can't mine. We have oil somewhere which can not drill and we have special kind of gas which no other country has which we can not extract it. But again we have this in similar threads shows below which was made in 2008

6 trillion barrels oil in Baluchistan?

It is highly unlikely there are huge reserve of oil or gas there otherwise Iran would have made investments there by now to stake their claim to the area. Also you do not find huge reserves in a plateau area.

There is a potential for shale gas or oil in these places however it is much costlier to extract and this is why you have seen no Iranian exploration there.

Only one way to rectify this. If we can get CPEC underway there should be no issue with exploring gas and oil reserves in our region. The sooner we start the better.

There is heaps of oil and gas on this side and we know it.
Imran Khan should push for this gas/oil exploration(among other natural resources) as a way to bring the economy up. It would simultaneously reduce Pak's imports and increase exports.

GO and hang Ayub khan who gift part of balochistan to iran.

According to this article, Ayub Khan gifted Mirjaveh, Balochistan to Iran.

https://thediplomat.com/2018/10/trouble-at-the-pakistan-iran-border/

This makes me so angry, how did our leaders backstab us like this and how did Iran shamelessly agree?

Pakistan always deserved better than the leaders we got after Quaid e Azam.

In sha Allah, Imran Khan will will fix this behavior and put Pakistan and Pakistanis first.

According to this article, Ayub Khan gifted Mirjaveh, Balochistan to Iran.

https://thediplomat.com/2018/10/trouble-at-the-pakistan-iran-border/

This makes me so angry, how did our leaders backstab us like this and how did Iran shamelessly agree?

Pakistan always deserved better than the leaders we got after Quaid e Azam.

In sha Allah, Imran Khan will will fix this behavior and put Pakistan and Pakistanis first.

I dont really trust The Diplomat its a editoral board is filled with Indians

honestly tell me bro.. don't we deserve this?

Judiciary, establishment, media, politicians, and awam.. all are on the same page to bring corrupts back.. Aren't we seeing everyone getting bail lately?

We overseas Pakistanis assume that everyone in Pakistan thinks like how we think... we are so wrong bro..
I agree with you to some extent but won't get disappointed.

QUOTE="war&peace, post: member: 171000"]shutup you lier .
Mr . war&peace I think your parents didn’t teach you how to talk to elders that is why your are behavior is like unprofessional and no ethics or values.I and 80+ year old and this is how you treat your others.
It didn't matter whatever others views ... Always to respect elders specially who fought two wars 1965 and 1971 and lost their sons in battle. When Ayub khan was your president I was group captain.GO and hang Ayub khan who gift part of balochistan to iran.Go and call your solders a TRATOR who fought for country and gave their sons as shaheed.
View attachment 553015 View attachment 553016 View attachment 553017

QUOTE="war&peace, post: member: 171000"]shutup you lier .[/QUOTE]
Mr . war&peace I think your parents didn’t teach you how to talk to elders that is why your are behavior is like unprofessional and no ethics or values.I and 80+ year old and this is how you treat your others.
It didn't matter whatever others views ... Always to respect elders specially who fought two wars 1965 and 1971 and lost their sons in battle. When Ayub khan was your president I was group captain.GO and hang Ayub khan who gift part of balochistan to iran.Go and call your solders a TRATOR who fought for country and gave their sons as shaheed.
View attachment 553015 View attachment 553016 View attachment 553017

WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT Iran as Iran is the same enemy like Afghanistan and india.Every body know that after 27th Feb Iran and India was planning to attack Pakistan at the same time.[/QUOTE]
Sorry I had no intention to hurt you.. and I didn't check your age or anything other than your posts. What I hate most is a lie even worse is the persistence on it. You first declared Global Village Space as an Indian news site..which was wrong and I showed you the home page and then you went on to declare Dr Moeed Peerzada an Indian agent while on the contrary, I have found him a balanced journalist though I disagree with him on one issue that he supports relations with Israel but still he is patriotic Pakistani ...

WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT Iran as Iran is the same enemy like Afghanistan and india.Every body know that after 27th Feb Iran and India was planning to attack Pakistan at the same time.
Why did I missed that news? Why did I never heard that news?

Without reading any comment of this thread, just let me know if there is any authentic survey report or feasibility of availability in our territory?

I couldn’t agree more. There is undoubtedly massive oil and gas reserves in Baluchistan. It is criminal to willfully ignore these resources because we have some ancient secret agreement. Time to get in there and start exploring the potential.
We dont know whats in Baluchistan ..it's never been surveyed ...

We know about sui & kohla but they are more in indus basin region

Nearly all oil comes from persian gulf not boarder of iran or Iranian Baluchistan

There are more chances of gas discoveries in Baluchistan than oil ones but still we need to dig up the whole area.

Fake news that there is agreement with Iran not find oil along its border. There is no oil in balochistan in that area.

One of the most retarded articles I have ever read on PDF. this really deserves a gold medal for stupidness.

@niaz
No, sir
The main impetus of the article is not the oil itself rather our freedom and sovereignty over our land & resources. Whether there is oil or not is secondary question, a technical question which can be addressed through a surveying & prospecting.

There are more chances of gas discoveries in Baluchistan than oil ones but still we need to dig up the whole area.
No, we don't need to dug the whole area ..it does not make any sense and it is not free either. But there are scientific methods which oil companies & govt employ to determine the probability of finding oil & gas in a particular area or site.

Back
Top Bottom