What's new

Drill oil in Baluchistan

People must understand, why Zardari canceled Gold mining project in Balochistan and further mineral exploration...... only one word: Neighbor!

Balochistan mineral development will not resume, until army take over Balochistan govt. and even better if federal govt. is also is checked and audited by Army.

Last edited:
Salaam

I cannot fathom any deal that may have been agreed upon by Pakistani people that meant we had to import all oil IF there is indeed any oil there.

I could even understand - mayyybe- if Iran was going to sell us oil at cost or whatever to meet our needs (even so) but as it stands, it just seems positively criminal any such deal was signed and then subsequent governments stuck to it.

Anyways, I don't see how the Iranians could even object to something like this with a straight face.

Salaam

I cannot fathom any deal that may have been agreed upon by Pakistani people that meant we had to import all oil IF there is indeed any oil there.

I could even understand - mayyybe- if Iran was going to sell us oil at cost or whatever to meet our needs (even so) but as it stands, it just seems positively criminal any such deal was signed and than subsequent governments stuck to it.

Anyways, I don't see how the Iranians could even object to something like this with a straight face.

I'm sure about any such deals either...well perhaps because it is secret :lol:. Govt of Pakistan needs to be transparent about all international agreements and people should be taken into confidence.

so the drilling investment depends on the size of the expected reservoir size
NOT on making a neighbor "scream" as the author of the article suggests.
if there is an economic case then go ahead and drill in Balochistan
Of course..companies make assessment and if they get sufficient confidence, they are ready to invest hundreds of millions of dollars in exploration and that is a risky business.

Son I'm not disagree with Jan Achakzai whatever he wrote in this ARTICLE but THE TIMINGS.
LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE .......COMPANIES WHICH ARE WORKING IN OIL & GAS PROJECTS HAVE STOP THEIR WORK DUE TO TERRORIST ATTACK.Now enemies of PAKISTAN GOT NEW TARGETS.

Two oil company workers shot dead in N. Waziristan
https://www.dawn.com/news/1475521/two-oil-company-workers-shot-dead-in-n-waziristan

If Pakistani air HQ had not prevented Pakistani pilots to shoot more Indian SU. Terrorism in Pakistan, would have trickled out of in Indo-Iranian pants.
Calling me son is appreciated but i respect people irrespective. Unless gali galoch.

Son I'm not disagree with Jan Achakzai whatever he wrote in this ARTICLE but THE TIMINGS.
LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE .......COMPANIES WHICH ARE WORKING IN OIL & GAS PROJECTS HAVE STOP THEIR WORK DUE TO TERRORIST ATTACK.Now enemies of PAKISTAN GOT NEW TARGETS.

Two oil company workers shot dead in N. Waziristan
https://www.dawn.com/news/1475521/two-oil-company-workers-shot-dead-in-n-waziristan

PA has a Special Security Division, dedicated to CPEC. 9K PA, 6K Para-mil.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1277182

I'm sure SSD can also be tasked with protection of Critical Infrastructure as well.

@Tps43 @Signalian @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @balixd
Gentlemen your comments will also be appreciated.

Crtical.png

Do you want to hear the truth ?????? I am sure you already know !!!!!!!!!!!!
I might get ban , this post might get deleted !!!!!! But here is the truth...

Pro Iran(Persian mullah) Shias in Pakistan holding important positions and Pro india(indian agents) holding positions..
Look at why we are not able to make any DAM for water(WHO WAS , IS STOPPING US) , same apply on why we are not able to drill oil and Gas..

LOL even some mods on PDF cant hide their sectarian-ism (no offence but this is the truth)..

@Khafee , @Tps43 , @war&peace , @Jf Thunder , @Imran Khan , @django , @maximuswarrior , @Max , @Horus
I cannot disagree

Ask them to build toilets for you...

When someone's argument and counter argument in every scenario begins and ends with Toilets, Toilets and more Toilets.

No wonder with such thought process, why they are facing severe economic crisis back home. At least care to show a similar enterprises before rediculing others. LOL :lol:

That is what I said. We need to start exploring in Baluchistan. There are massive prospects of large oil and gas deposits. Just because we don’t know doesn’t mean that we should never find out. Common sense dictates that Pakistan should start surveying the potentially oil and gas rich areas ASAP. There is every likelihood that gas and oil can be found in Baluchistan.

That is the truth.

Pakistanis are generally not pro-Pakistan. Their allegiances are mostly based on religious or ethnic alignment within the region. We fight other people’s wars. We are more loyal to other causes than our own. We love to worship personalities. Even those that have economically destroyed our future. We are the classic definition of Mir Jafar.
there is no way to tell there can be absolutely no oil, infact prospects are low..more oil is likley in indus basin(parts KPK, sindh and off shore karachi

there is no way to tell there can be absolutely no oil, infact prospects are low..more oil is likley in indus basin(parts KPK, sindh and off shore karachi
There are minerals deposits.... mostly is gold.
Musharraf broke a reasonable deal with Tathyan, but bloody Zardari ruined it.

There are minerals deposits.... mostly is gold.
Musharraf broke a reasonable deal with Tathyan, but bloody Zardari ruined it.
alot of gold,cromite, iron and copper but i was talking about oil
infact reko dig is considered to be largest reserves of gold

musi deal was one block for 7b$ of royalities and aot of tax
but pople started crying that gold is worth 70b..

they forget that companies would want to earn profit, pay taxes, pay labour and than pay royalities

if you invest 4b$ you expect to get 20b back in 30 years..so it was a fair deal

think what 7b$(1000 billion rupees) of royalites could have achieved..a school, BHUs in every tehsil and hospital in every district of baluchistan

alot of gold,cromite, iron and copper but i was talking about oil
infact reko dig is considered to be largest reserves of gold

musi deal was one block for 7b$ of royalities and aot of tax
but pople started crying that gold is worth 70b..

they forget that companies would want to earn profit, pay taxes, pay labour and than pay royalities

if you invest 4b$ you expect to get 20b back in 30 years..so it was a fair deal

think what 7b$(1000 billion rupees) of royalites could have achieved..a school, BHUs in every tehsil and hospital in every district of baluchistan

If Imran Khan had not come to streets for restoration of fake democracy, today Pakistan would be a different state.
We didn't had so much loans to pay as we have today.
Now we can credit all of indebtedness to Imran Khan junky.

Back
Top Bottom