What's new

DRDO Developing High Altitude 'Killer' Missile

you guys still having problem with GMD...

and you'renot an american.when a thing looks like a rat,smells like a rat and screech like a rat,then its rat,not eagle..

change the flag man...

as for midcourse interceptor,you know jack.i suggest you read them first before commenting further...

I'm not like your fellow India Jaytle, who is a Indian sleeper spy in America. You Indians don't know anything about mid course interceptors as you don't even have a plan to build one. First, build a THAAD like system before thinking about a NMD type of interceptor.

I'm not like your fellow India Jaytle, who is a Indian sleeper spy in America. You Indians don't know anything about mid course interceptors as you don't even have a plan to build one. First, build a THAAD like system before thinking about a NMD type of interceptor.

we're not going to build THAAD,which has so many unsuccessful flight.. :lol:

and you're same delusion level like our chibots here,calling a fellow member a "Sleeper Spy"(don't know what that is,heard Sleeper cell and spy,but not both together)..

as for Midcourse interception,our next stage of ABM will be made to achieve that..

but the technical challenge remains,no country has still achieved an effective midcourse interceptor,not even USA..

Nope, its for BMs n not for CMs or Aircrafts.

But Barak8 will be better than S300 in its range(120km).

IMO India should be able to put in place a system comparable(or rather better) than S300 by 2020.:)
what is stopping it from do so?

Work of AD1 and AD2 (Like THAAD) is on. You will see test withing couple of years. We did not have so many things few years back that we have today. We shall have so many things tomorrow which we do not have today. The technology is evolutionary. We are moving in the right direction and catching up fast in all the field. Wait till December 2013. We shall got to know a lot more about Indian interceptor program when PDV is tested.

Well come Guy.
wht cn i say man...yeah they r gud at making leukoderma cream n chilli bomb n all...bt atleast complete ur pending priority projects before a new venture...
nyway thts my opinion thts all

Nope, its for BMs n not for CMs or Aircrafts.

But Barak8 will be better than S300 in its range(120km).

IMO India should be able to put in place a system comparable(or rather better) than S300 by 2020.:)

I believe that AAD is batter than S 300 so far as BM interception is concern. It is very fast (Almost Hypersonic). It hit 4.5 Mach in his Initial test. Where does aero 2 stands?

wht cn i say man...yeah they r gud at making leukoderma cream n chilli bomb n all...bt atleast complete ur pending priority projects before a new venture...
nyway thts my opinion thts all

Educate your self batter Guy. It is not good to be a opinionated person. Try to be moderate. You are new to to this forum.

Last edited:
we're not going to build THAAD,which has so many unsuccessful flight.. :lol:

and you're same delusion level like our chibots here,calling a fellow member a "Sleeper Spy"(don't know what that is,heard Sleeper cell and spy,but not both together)..

as for Midcourse interception,our next stage of ABM will be made to achieve that..

but the technical challenge remains,no country has still achieved an effective midcourse interceptor,not even USA..

You just show how pathetic Indians are. Are you really making fun of mid course interceptor when you could even deploy anything yet. We have aegis missile interceptor and THAAD, which unlike you claimed, has been fully tested and operational for a while

Finally, US can make India a pariah state if we choose to by claiming India's nukes are illegal again. So be careful.

I believe that AAD is batter than S 300 so far as BM interception is concern. It is very fast (Almost Hypersonic). It hit 4.5 Mach in his Initial test. Where does aero 2 stands?

Educate your self batter Guy. It is not good to be a opinionated person. Try to be moderate. You are new to to this forum.
chill man.....u guys r pro.....i'm new n only expressing my own view....bt i think thts wht d overall layman population thnks about drdo..

Work of AD1 and AD2 (Like THAAD) is on. You will see test withing couple of years. We did not have so many things few years back that we have today. We shall have so many things tomorrow which we do not have today. The technology is evolutionary. We are moving in the right direction and catching up fast in all the field. Wait till December 2013. We shall got to know a lot more about Indian interceptor program when PDV is tested.

So eventually, you hope that India would have systems like THAAD. At least you are not like that @GR!FF!N idiot who claims that THAAD is not working properly.

So eventually, you hope that India would have systems like THAAD. At least you are not like that @GR!FF!N idiot who claims that THAAD is not working properly.

read unsuccessful flights..really chibot,you can twist fact..if you've any doubt....

Terminal High Altitude Area Defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

same goes for GMD....

Ground-Based Midcourse Defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so,still no reliable Midcourse interceptor yet.SM-3 is slightly better.

You just show how pathetic Indians are. Are you really making fun of mid course interceptor when you could even deploy anything yet. We have aegis missile interceptor and THAAD, which unlike you claimed, has been fully tested and operational for a while
Finally, US can make India a pariah state if we choose to by claiming India's nukes are illegal again. So be careful.

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....... :lol:

read unsuccessful flights..really chibot,you can twist fact..if you've any doubt....

Terminal High Altitude Area Defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

same goes for GMD....

Ground-Based Midcourse Defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so,still no reliable Midcourse interceptor yet.SM-3 is slightly better.

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....... :lol:

Mid course missiles still has problem. But THAAD is completely operations and the failures occurred back in the mid 90s. Don't be so pathetic by point out the development failures. Base on your method of measuring success or failure, I can just point out Agni 1 and Agni 2 failure back in the 90s, and claim that India even have trouble with Agni I. If I'm you, I would make such a claim and I'm not you. You learn to give credit where credit is due and don't just attack others for no reason.

chill man.....u guys r pro.....i'm new n only expressing my own view....bt i think thts wht d overall layman population thnks about drdo..

Your perception about the perception of Layman of DRDO may not find many takers like me. DRDO has achieved a lot in its Tiny budget of less than $2 bn which no other country can achieve.

Your perception about the perception of Layman of DRDO may not find many takers like me. DRDO has achieved a lot in its Tiny budget of less than $2 bn which no other country can achieve.
all i'm saying is whts this about taking up alot of projects....n we aint very rich,so we spend less on evrythng...if they got less money it will make more sense if they concentrate on few crucial viable projects which r already in making...

Back
Top Bottom