What's new

DRDO Developing High Altitude 'Killer' Missile

Sk2i8ZH.jpg

We're talking about AD-1&2 missiles, right?

No, this is PDV, its an improved version of PAD n a part of 2000km BMD system.

PDV is a solid fuel missile while PAD was a liquid fuel. Plus PDV has improved range n better response time.

AD1 & AD2 r still in development.:)

If i rem correctly then a 200-250km SAM is already underdevelopment but don't expect much before 2020.

One more thing S-400 n SM-3 r some of the most advanced system available on the face of planet today, which have evolved over a long period of time, we would be lucky if we could come up with something similar even after a decade.

Isn't the AAD equivalent to S 300?

In the next 15 to 20 years, Nuclear missiles will turn either blunt or obsolete.:coffee:

MIRV make building defense missiles virtually useless.

If i rem correctly then a 200-250km SAM is already underdevelopment but don't expect much before 2020.

One more thing S-400 n SM-3 r some of the most advanced system available on the face of planet today, which have evolved over a long period of time, we would be lucky if we could come up with something similar even after a decade.

After a decade is not enough time. India would be lucky to be able to produce something like that in 30-40 years. Or India might not able to produce that as these missiles would be obsolete by that time.

Yea this will end up as a failure like the Kaveri and LCA.

Hopefully Russian don't charge India too much

This Failed LCA can carry more than 2 times the Payload than your super J15. Kaveri is much batter that your Junk coppied WS 10 engine.

MIRV make building defense missiles virtually useless.

unless if we intercept it before deploying MIRV,or the missile doesn't carry a MIRV at all...

After a decade is not enough time. India would be lucky to be able to produce something like that in 30-40 years. Or India might not able to produce that as these missiles would be obsolete by that time.

when China is planning to build it????like never???seriously,you may change your flag,but never your true identity.

Look at the poor mentality of Chinese (So Called Taiwanese). In recent thread on Chinese mission to Moon, Loats of Indians offered their good wishes to china. But Chinese always fails to reciprocate those good wishes. Not only that but they always wish and think bad of India. Can anybody gauze why?

Look at the poor mentality of Chinese (So Called Taiwanese). In recent thread on Chinese mission to Moon, Loats of Indians offered their good wishes to china. But Chinese always fails to reciprocate those good wishes. Not only that but they always wish and think bad of India. Can anybody gauze why?
Some chinese wished us too

unless if we intercept it before deploying MIRV,or the missile doesn't carry a MIRV at all...

when China is planning to build it????like never???seriously,you may change your flag,but never your true identity.

I'm from America. And India can only brag about India will do what Americans have already accomplished. Otherwise, India do not even know what to brag.

MIRVs are deployed about when the missiles descends.

.....here goes another DEVELOPING by our drdo....
well all d best to thm..

I'm Taiwanese American. And I wish India the best during its Mars mission. But we are talking about how India could be more advanced than America in this one thread.

I'm from America. And India can only brag about India will do what Americans have already accomplished. Otherwise, India do not even know what to brag.
MIRVs are deployed about when the missiles descends.

you guys still having problem with GMD...

and you'renot an american.when a thing looks like a rat,smells like a rat and screech like a rat,then its rat,not eagle..

change the flag man...

as for midcourse interceptor,you know jack.i suggest you read them first before commenting further...

Back
Top Bottom