What's new

DRDO Developing High Altitude 'Killer' Missile

Just did completely. Your lies need to be exposed.

I hardly reply gullible persons.but you need to be bashed...lets see the #57,shall we????

read unsuccessful flights..really chibot,you can twist fact..if you've any doubt....

Terminal High Altitude Area Defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

same goes for GMD....

Ground-Based Midcourse Defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so,still no reliable Midcourse interceptor yet.SM-3 is slightly better.

where did I say that THAAD was a Midcourse Interceptor??or did I claimed THAAD was not operational??

about failure of THAAD.....

6 failed tests while a lot of aborted launch.whats the problem if we say it has so many unsuccessful flights???????

GMD got 8 of 16 attempts.
AEGIS got 28 of 34

you are so fuk3d up person that doesn't know what a single word means,a real Chut!y@..doesn't know anything,nor understands a single word in English.I wonder what kind of f***ers are coming to a defence site now a days....don't ever quote me...fuc*ing chibot..

Last edited:
I hardly reply gullible persons.but you need to be bashed...lets see the #57,shall we????

where did I say that THAAD was a Midcourse Interceptor??or did I claimed THAAD was not operational??

about failure of THAAD.....

6 failed tests while a lot of aborted launch.whats the problem if we say it has so many unsuccessful flights???????

you are so fuk3d up person that doesn't know what a single word means,a real Chut!y@..doesn't know anything,nor understands a single word in English.I wonder what kind of f***ers are coming to a defence site now a days....don't ever quote me...fuc*ing chibot..
chod yr is chtiye ko gA%d mraney de

what is wrong with this guy...he's posting same kind of reply again and again while he is completely confused between GMD,NMD,THAAD and Midcourse Interceptor.
He is neither happy about anything good with India. If it is about any good development , or our good relations with Pakistan China or even US, it seems like has been violated by an Indian who took his vir.... nevermind :D

Back
Top Bottom