What's new

DRDO announces development of indigenous Trawl system for clearing landmines

Gurjot.S

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
DJxAf0pUIAAahdk.jpg

These developments will help Indian troops in Afghanistan. Prepare well cunning neighbors for next battle ground.

Your dp shows few terrorists. Now dont cry if the whole world laugh on you after next terror attack on you. Stupid people.
We fight with courage and similarly we face wounds. Those who are terrorist for you are heroes for Kashmiri nation and please stop sharing non sense here in this thread. Show me a single purpose of anti Landmines vehicles in India. Currently IEDs are used in Afghanistan only not in India or neighboring countries. If you do not have plans to export these Vehicles than it should be a preparation for Afghanistan.

These developments will help Indian troops in Afghanistan. Prepare well cunning neighbors for next battle ground.

Just do well in Kashmir, we haven't thought of any other Stan yet

We are not blind, just move your troops to Afghanistan and the surprise will be given to you.

Just learn to wash your curry first, then taste someone else's.

Btw the curry I'm referring to is different this time.

Just learn to wash your curry first, then taste someone else's.

Btw the curry I'm referring to is different this time.
A wounded lion is more difficult to handle my friend. Tipu, Ghouri, Ghaznavi and Abdali will be seen every where from Kashmir to Afghanistan.

A wounded lion is more difficult to handle my friend. Tipu, Ghouri, Ghaznavi and Abdali will be seen every where from Kashmir to Afghanistan.

You could very well use those against Amrikans who came home and killed your guys.

Barking dog seldom bites. Ask your generals they have written books about it.

You could very well use those against Amrikans who came home and killed your guys.

Barking dog seldom bites. Ask your generals they have written books about it.
Americans are very smart people they have policy to use others for own benefits without involving their troops in danger. They used ANA and now you are preparing to replace them.
Elites have policies to outsource departments than can be dangerous for them or for short interval. They will enter you in Afghanisan in near future and you will be like hungry dog chasing a piece of meat.

Back
Top Bottom