What's new

Dragon’s Terrorist Designs

to sum it up for those of you too lazy to read the entire thing:
tin-foil-hat.jpg

“Anyone who has travelled in the beautiful province of Tibet knows that the Tibetans are peace loving people. None of my friends or students has ever visited the region. The only information that they have about the remote province is what they hear and see from the state owned media. It is shameful the way that Tibetan people are being ‘insulted’ in the rest of China. They have always been looked down upon; now they are being called terrorists? It is no wonder that they seek more autonomy (and in some cases independence) from a country that tramples on their culture and makes little attempts to listen and understand their needs.” Explains Mr Robert.

If the Tibetans are all that 'peace loving' then why did they kill by conducting that horrible act in the first place during a riot? This Mr. Roberts (according to the article) needs to seeing the world through his own color lenses. All countries has their media controlled in one form or another. He makes it seem like it's the Chinese fault that causes the demise to ALL the Tibetans.:hitwall:

This article is correct. Terrorism is used too loosely by the "tyrannical" powers. In fact, the US should stop calling Iraqi "freedom fighters" terrorists.

Even wondered why militant extremists are labeled "cold blooded terrorists" when they're fighting against the West and labeled "fighters of freedom" when they're against the East?

Perhaps the bombings in Mumbai are all part of a freedom campaign. :rolleyes:

It says china big and bad and out to lie, cheat and eventually rule the world for people who wants to be convinced.

And at the same time it labels the same kind of people in the Middle East as "terrorists".

Double standards sure come handy these days.

I Read some Lines , It says That China Accusses Tibetans Of using Bombs and Violent means of Protest [ But Do they have the ability ?? ]

Read up the 2008 Tibetan protests, see how many shops they torched and attacked, and you'll get a sense.

F*ck, its so big, reading this entire thread will take me atleast a week.

LOL!

For many anti-China fanatics, never would an article be too big to compose! They have bills to pay and their salary may depend on the size…

Couple of interesting "Dragon Designs"

No, i did not bother to read a single word.........

fantasy-chinese-dragon.jpg

chinese-dragon-shirt.jpg

21703.jpg

CSL90231A.jpg

@ BJP: Dude.. I hope you'll not do it again. err.. I mean post a really, really, really long anti-China thread (I just got tired by scrolling through the OP, forget reading it) and take all the fun away by not providing your valuable summary.

@ Mech: nice dragon designs. At least something nice I could come across from the BS thread.

@ some Indians: Will you please stop with your same old Tibet/ China threads please. It is now kinda boring to go over the same arguments & counter-arguments again and again.

No problem til tibetian protest is peace full........

you can't win against tyrants/communists/cruel dictator with gun and sword... Peaceful protest, hunger strike, exposing them to International media are only way to fight these people...

If you raise sword against them, they will roll their tank over you... "don't forget the massacre of 1989"

No problem til tibetian protest is peace full........

you can't win against tyrants/communists/cruel dictator with gun and sword... Peaceful protest, hunger strike, exposing them to International media are only way to fight these people...

If you raise sword against them, they will roll their tank over you... "don't forget the massacre of 1984"

What, the massacre of 1984?

When I type "1984 massacre" into a search engine, it comes up with the massacre of Sikhs in India?

Take this as an anecdote, but some had said that the early christian background western people have a subconscious aversion to dragon motifs due to influence from the bible despicting satan and evil as dragons among others. They find it strange that eastern asian people are fond of them and this cause a bit of mistrust of eastern cultures.

I think there is a similar creature called Naga in india. (but they are more like great snakes, where as some said the chinese dragon could have took after alligators or even wild boars)

Infact it has body parts from different animals. There were theories that in ancient times the different tribe in china will have different animal motifs for their totems. As one tribe took over another they will incorporate parts of the other tribe's motif to their own design. The tribe that won out originally started out with an anacoda motif.

The dragon was originally one of four main auspicious mythological creatures that is composed of:

Dragon (Long)
Fenghuang
The turtle
Qilin

The Fenghuang used to take top place but after the Yuan dynasty becomes second place after the dragon. In earlier dynasty motif design it's not uncommon to see pheonix like pattern.

Public Execution (without trial), Secret police, Labor Camps, Conscription I feel sorry for those people who lived in such regime, who are living in such regime...

yes I i read the article... not whole, but enough to provide you the out line of the article

1) the "terrorist designs" dose not mean just policies of china against tibet, but also the policies of tibet against china which includes TYC etc
and the dragon is not just china but also tibet

2) the article should not be considered as anti china as it is not based on emotions but on historical events, treaties etc and article also criticizes the tibetan leadership.

3) do not take the 'terrorist' in the traditional sense, it merely means unfair designs to dilute the culture, distort the history of Tibet. and vice versa

4) the article tries to prove with the help of historical events and facts that what ever present Chinese govt. tries to portray is not actually true.

5) the famous excuse given by chinese that they had captured Tibet because some of the tibetans were treated unfairly under Dalai lama reign is proved to be false by giving several proofs, events, dates.

6) article shows how Chinese wants to portray the activist group as violent terrorist group given that Tibetan separatists are not in list of terrorists organizations of UN

7) article makes it clear that tibetans are non-violent separatists.

though i have highlighted the lines of article which shows the character of Chinese policy in terms of neighbors(good as well as bad) and hence are important for India as well

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom