What's new

Dragon’s Terrorist Designs

connect the heading and the last para....it will give an idea of the extend of troll fest going to come. Lucky the post is soooo long!!

I think we should Ask BJP [ Thread starter ] To give us summary , He must have Read It

It says china big and bad and out to lie, cheat and eventually rule the world for people who wants to be convinced.

Just that... and these much words...

@ topic.. sounds scary... i am learning Mandarin soon.

I think its better to read the bolded part and say something ridiculous about it. Then Chinese members will join and the war of words begin as usual..

It will be fun like old times. ...errr i mean all the times...

And end in the same result... toilet, IQ or rapes (these days the "rape capital" seems to be the rage with the kids)

I Read some Lines , It says That China Accusses Tibetans Of using Bombs and Violent means of Protest [ But Do they have the ability ?? ]

It says china big and bad and out to lie, cheat and eventually rule the world for people who wants to be convinced.

I was expecting more, but is that it?

Now back to the point Spark asked.... do you "agree" or "oppose" ... :lol:

I Read some Lines , It says That China Accusses Tibetans Of using Bombs and Violent means of Protest [ But Do they have the ability ?? ]

crude bombs, why not? And knives and metal piples and bats and even cars, trucks.

Sorry dude i am bad in that.. still learning it from u likes.. so i prefer watching everything..

best of luck... :tup::tup:

LOL you called my bluff, I'm not really bothered here.

You guys can have your fun in this thread, and give BJP some of your votes to thank the thread starter.

Oh well, i guess its OK for me to post articles from hundred of anti-India web sites? come on, this article could easily trace back to free tibet,com, and its written by Lobsang Yeshi say it all. Boy, Indians....:no: never tired of digging sh!t out of nothing regarding China, will you please at least have the courtesy to post something from a creditable source?

Oh well, i guess its OK for me to post articles from hundred of anti-India web sites? come on, this article could easily trace back to free tibet,com, and its written by Lobsang Yeshi say it all. Boy, Indians....:no: never tired of digging sh!t out of nothing regarding China, will you please at least have the courtesy to post something from a creditable source?

Lobsang Yeshi... enuff said...

Thanks bro.. i would have wasted my time reading the article by him.. I hate this guy. :tup:

Oh I came here thinking its an article against the member Chinese_Dragon

Been wanting to get back at him because he's been using 'NDTV Article terrorism' against me.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom