What's new

Dragon can learn a few lessons from the elephant

No more rants and jumps on the origin of the word "hinduk" or "al-hindu"? lol
:cheers:

So now may I feel safe to say that the Budda was not born to a Hindu family? :what::partay:

So now may I feel safe to say that the Budda was not born to a Hindu family? :what::partay:

of course you're safe to say what you want, this is the internet :partay::partay:

Thankyou my dear Chinese friend to clear doubts about Buddha, some crazy Indian tell me Buddha was a Indian and i need to worship him, i argue with them, may be a little mad and i get banned for that.:angry:

ys, i think chines asians should understand that they worship Buddha means they worship Indians. your businessmen said that Indians are masters and chines are their slaves and chines need to learn from Indian masters. So your businessmen has no self dignity? :rofl: :rofl:

Buddha was Indian and you asians chines japanese koreans worship Buddha means your worship Indians... :chilli:

If you asians have your own prophets like Confucius, then stick to them otherwise don't say Buddha was not Indian. Buddha was Indians and we are masters. :partay:

ys, i think chines asians should understand that they worship Buddha means they worship Indians. your businessmen said that Indians are masters and chines are their slaves and chines need to learn from Indian masters. So your businessmen has no self dignity? :rofl: :rofl:

Buddha was Indian and you asians chines japanese koreans worship Buddha means your worship Indians... :chilli:

If you asians have your own prophets like Confucius, then stick to them otherwise don't say Buddha was not Indian. Buddha was Indians and we are masters. :partay:

You crazy Indian is back, stop talking like a mad man, no one will believe your rubbish, Buddha was not Indian, go read and learn more, go disappear liar.:angry:

You crazy Indian is back, stop talking like a mad man, no one will believe your rubbish, Buddha was not Indian, go read and learn more, go disappear liar.:angry:

haha... u can keep hiding ure head under the sand.
whole world knows buddha was an indian.
so u chinese and thai actually worship a indian. :close_tema:

Buddha was an Indian and the whole world know Buddha was an Indian.

Siddhārtha Gautama (Sanskrit: सिद्धार्थ गौतम; Pali: Siddhattha Gotama) was a spiritual teacher from ancient India who founded Buddhism.

Gautama Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You little asians worship Buddha means you worship us Indians. :yahoo:

Buddha was an Indian and the whole world know Buddha was an Indian.

You little asians worship Buddha means you worship us Indians. :yahoo:

time to put on a flame suit boy :partay::partay:
btw Buddha's nationality is debatable but it is for certain that he was born in the Shakya family which was a Kshatriya (Hindu Caste) class family.

Well i have been to Thailand so rest assured the Budha they worship is of Indian origin...In fact there culture is very much influenced by India and you can easily find paintings depicting events told in Ramayana in their temples, palaces... However our guide told us that Chinese Budha is different in resemblance to Indian one...Not sure why...

Back
Top Bottom