What's new

Dragon can learn a few lessons from the elephant

Each country is different. India is not a Confucius country such as Vietnam or Korea, to which Chinese cab show humbleness, saying to learn 1 or 2 things from them.

Towards India, if you wanna be humble and say you 'd like to learn 1 or 2 things from it , it will turn around and bite your hand whenever you don't pay attention. Brits are the best emaples here. See how Brits dealt with "India" with iron fists? The Indians then turned around, kissing the ground the Brits walked on and worshiping them.

See the difference ?

Sorry i dont want to debate with people who says the same things all the time..

only 1 song as a dedication..

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai
I See God In You

Yaara Main Kya Karoon) – 2
My Love, What Am I To Do?
Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai
I Bow My Head Before You

Yaara Main Kya Karoon
My Love, What Am I To Do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Each country is different. India is not a Confucius country such as Vietnam or Korea, to which Chinese cab show humbleness, saying to learn 1 or 2 things from them.

Towards India, if you wanna be humble and say you 'd like to learn 1 or 2 things from it , it will turn around and bite your hand whenever you don't pay attention. Brits are the best emaples here. See how Brits dealt with "India" with iron fists? The Indians then turned around, kissing the ground the Brits walked on and worshiping them.

See the difference ?

I thought same about China , Remember Japan? How beautifully the handled China.

See the difference ?

Nobody is forcing you here to learn 1 or 2 things from India. China is more advanced than India. However, people like you are certain to turn the tables. Now, I am optimistic that it won’t take much time for India to surpass China. Thank god you were not born in India.

I like cutting melons of the Chinese variety. what about you?

Yes, yes, Chinese really need to learn lesson from Indians, especially remember the lesson from 1962 war, the ugly double face Indians. No doubt about it.:no:

China's hegemony is built on cheap labour which has started to dry up, according to analysts from 2013 there would be a negative growth in labour force.

So yeah i can see where china is going

Just a few points, I have no intention to get into an argument here:

A. China does not have hegemony irrespective of what some newspapers might say.

B. China's population is not projected to decline until mid 21 centry (~2050), and when that happens it's a good thing -- adequate workforce's good for economic growth but over population creates tension and poverty (like what you are seeing in China now).

C. The Chinese have realised their current export-led growth model has reached a near tipping point: the developed nations laden with debt are likely to face stagnate growth for a prolonged period of time, (when a country's debt to gdp exceeds ~50%, there are serious economic "crowding out" implications, already the US and Europe are showing signs of these symptoms), you cannot forever rely on the foreign consumptions to stimulate domestic growth. Instead China has to switch to a domestic consumption based model so it can grow regardless of foreign demands, policies such as raising minimum labour wages, increasing social safety nets, develop/improve rural area incomes are steps towards this new policy shift. One thing for sure, over the years you'll see less shirts made in China and more made in Vietnam or other cheaper labour countries etc.

D. China did pretty good for the past 4000 years, it's the last century it messed up bad, we'll see where it's going exactly but I have a sense that it's going to be pretty okay.

E. Regarding Chinese companies should learn from leading Indian companies on management styles, international expansions etc, absolutely it should, knowledge and expertise has no borders and should be welcome everywhere.

If you are interested here is a debate between Stephen Roach and Martin Wolf on China, Roach's view on China's economy is very insightful.

China had been fighting Japan from Day 1 to the day last when japan got nuked.

India? several thousands Brits have made you entire country slaves with just a few battles.

Actually current CPC leaders and the dragon should learn 1 or 2 things in fact from visionary MAO, who had balls larger than what Hu and Wen combined:

1962 when both the Soviet and the US threatened China and started to arm India, Mao didn't have nukes, nor missiles, nor tanks, no destroyers, nor decent rifles, nor a Jack even, compared with current PLA. Look at what Mao did? Did he say let's learn 1 or 2 things from the elephant?

No sh!t!

Mao looked into India's eyes and gave it a bl**dy broken nose instead, plus a Kungfu triplekick on its as*. And India crawled back from the floor with dirts overall and a crying voice, " Yes, Master Mao. What could I serve you? " :rofl:

I thought Chinese are proud of it old civilization and its history. Am I wrong?

Yes, we were proud, and we also committed some serious mistakes in the past. We were blindly believing that China was the center of Universe and didn't aware the enormous technological progression made by the Western Nations. In result, we got badly beaten because we were so weak and ignorant. And we suffered over 100 years of colonial invasions and civil wars.

Of course, in today we are still proud of the civilization created by our ancestors. Meanwhile we also need to learn the mistakes and traumas from the past, and stop always living in the glory of our ancient civilization. We need to look forward and restore the prosperity from the past, maybe even achieving a higher existence.

:china:

Yes, we were proud, and we also committed some serious mistakes in the past. We were blindly believing that China was the center of Universe and didn't aware the enormous technological progression made by the Western Nations. In result, we got badly beaten because we were so weak and ignorant. And we suffered over 100 years of colonial invasions and civil wars.

Of course, in today we are still proud of the civilization created by our ancestors. Meanwhile we also need to learn the mistakes and traumas from the past, and stop always living in the glory of our ancient civilization. We need to look forward and restore the prosperity from the past, maybe even achieving a higher existence.

:china:

You are correct. We can never forget nor can ever afford to forget our heritage and at same time looking forward for a better future

You are correct. We can never forget nor can ever afford to forget our heritage and at same time looking forward for a better future

True, India should also choose what is the best for her. The West has many advantages could be learned about it, but no need to follow everything that Westerners told you. Western Nations want use India to contain China and they are never willing to see Asia becomes united and prosperous.

Don't you think that the corrupted elites of India has literally a pawn for the West? They follow everything that West told them to do. Same problem also happened to China, some traitorous elites of China has listened everything to their white masters. They are also willing to sell their own mother and sisters just to please their white masters.

No matter it is capitalism or communism, we need to get rid of all those evil legacy made by the western colonial imperalists and condemn those national traitors who want to sell their own country just to please their white masters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom