What's new

Dragon can learn a few lessons from the elephant

True, India should also choose what is the best for her. The West has many advantages could be learned about it, but no need to follow everything that Westerners told you. Western Nations want use India to contain China and they are never willing to see Asia becomes united and prosperous.

Don't you think that the corrupted elites of India has literaly a pawn for the West? They follow everything that West told them to do. Same problem also happened to China, some traitorous elites of China has listened everything to their white masters. They are also willing to sell their own mother and sisters just to please their white masters.

No matter it is capitalism or communism, we need to get rid of all those evil legacy made by the western colonial imperalists and condemn those national traitors who want to sell their own country just to please their white masters.

I couldn't agree with you more.

China had been fighting Japan from Day 1 to the day last when japan got nuked.

India? several thousands Brits have made you entire country slaves with just a few battles.

Actually current CPC leaders and the dragon should learn 1 or 2 things in fact from visionary MAO, who had balls larger than what Hu and Wen combined:

1962 when both the Soviet and the US threatened China and started to arm India, Mao didn't have nukes, nor missiles, nor tanks, no destroyers, nor decent rifles, nor a Jack even, compared with current PLA. Look at what Mao did? Did he say let's learn 1 or 2 things from the elephant?

No sh!t!

Mao looked into India's eyes and gave it a bl**dy broken nose instead, plus a Kungfu triplekick on its as*. And India crawled back from the floor with dirts overall and a crying voice, " Yes, Master Mao. What could I serve you? " :rofl:

Also indian army too don't have nukes, nor missiles, nor tanks, no destroyers, nor decent rifles, nor a Jack And not even a Proper winter clothing So what's a big point about china's victory

I like cutting melons of the Chinese variety. what about you?

Great. Supporting war crimes I see? It was an Indian judge in 1945 that argued Japan was not guilty during WW2 as well. I'm not going to say 1962, but heres something to ponder:

on paper, RoC's military was about the same as Japan.
on paper, India's military is about the same as ours.
in real life, RoC was crushed by Japan because the generals were incompetent, the leaders were corrupt and the country was dependent on imported weapons.
in real life, India... I don't need to say more.

Great. Supporting war crimes I see? It was an Indian judge in 1945 that argued Japan was not guilty during WW2 as well. I'm not going to say 1962, but heres something to ponder:

on paper, RoC's military was about the same as Japan.
on paper, India's military is about the same as ours.
in real life, RoC was crushed by Japan because the generals were incompetent, the leaders were corrupt and the country was dependent on imported weapons.
in real life, India... I don't need to say more.

First get your basics right. There was no Indian judge in 1945, we got independence and our own judiciary only by 1947.

The Supreme Court of India had its inaugural sitting on 28 January 1950, and since then has delivered more than 24,000 reported judgments.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

First get your basics right. There was no Indian judge in 1945, we got independence and our own judiciary only by 1947.

The Supreme Court of India had its inaugural sitting on 28 January 1950, and since then has delivered more than 24,000 reported judgments.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

International Military Tribunal for the Far East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Justice Radhabinod Pal, the Indian justice at the IMTFE, argued that the exclusion of Western colonialism and the use of the atom bomb by the United States from the list of crimes, and judges from the vanquished nations on the bench, signified the "failure of the Tribunal to provide anything other than the opportunity for the victors to retaliate." [16] In this he was not alone among Indian jurists of the time, one prominent Calcutta barrister writing that the Tribunal was little more than "a sword in a [judge's] wig".

Pal's dissenting opinion also raised substantive objections: he found that the entire prosecution case, that there was a conspiracy to commit an act of aggressive war, which would include the brutalization and subjugation of conquered nations, weak. About the Rape of Nanking in particular, he said, after acknowledging the brutality of the incident (and that the "evidence was overwhelming" that "atrocities were perpetrated by the members of the Japanese armed forces against the civilian population... and prisoners of war"), that there was nothing to show that it was the "product of government policy", and thus that the officials of the Japanese government were directly responsible. Indeed, he said, there is "no evidence, testimonial or circumstantial, concomitant, prospectant, restrospectant, that would in any way lead to the inference that the government in any way permitted the commission of such offenses." [16]

International Military Tribunal for the Far East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Justice Radhabinod Pal, the Indian justice at the IMTFE, argued that the exclusion of Western colonialism and the use of the atom bomb by the United States from the list of crimes, and judges from the vanquished nations on the bench, signified the "failure of the Tribunal to provide anything other than the opportunity for the victors to retaliate." [16] In this he was not alone among Indian jurists of the time, one prominent Calcutta barrister writing that the Tribunal was little more than "a sword in a [judge's] wig".

Pal's dissenting opinion also raised substantive objections: he found that the entire prosecution case, that there was a conspiracy to commit an act of aggressive war, which would include the brutalization and subjugation of conquered nations, weak. About the Rape of Nanking in particular, he said, after acknowledging the brutality of the incident (and that the "evidence was overwhelming" that "atrocities were perpetrated by the members of the Japanese armed forces against the civilian population... and prisoners of war"), that there was nothing to show that it was the "product of government policy", and thus that the officials of the Japanese government were directly responsible. Indeed, he said, there is "no evidence, testimonial or circumstantial, concomitant, prospectant, restrospectant, that would in any way lead to the inference that the government in any way permitted the commission of such offenses." [16]

British india man!!!. British India..

Whether China needs to learn something from India, this is something China has to decide upon. If they opt for it they are most welcome. Else they can walk away without us. India's and China's system are different therefore there would be things to learn for each other. What's is big deals about it.

Sadly this threads has been threads into useless flame, thanks to some mature posts ranging from 1962, world wars, nuking of Japan and what not. :tsk:

So you're saying that this indian judge, being a british citizen, has nothing to do with india and does not represent the views of any indian.

Nope that was not a country's stand since the judiciary was under British rule. The same judiciary was also responsible for prosecuting the freedom fighters from India/Pakistan too.

While taking into account the influence of wartime propaganda, exaggerations and distortions of facts in the evidence, and "over-zealous" and "hostile" witnesses, Pal (the british india) judge concluded, "The evidence is still overwhelming that atrocities were perpetrated by the members of the Japanese armed forces against the civilian population of some of the territories occupied by them as also against the prisoners of war." - from same wiki link .

Benny boy, would you do forumers here a favour to change your current avatar pls? The dude looks so disturbingly gay! I am not certain if it's against the PDF forum rules, but it's definitely against humanity. :agree: I dunno others, but whenever I knocked into your posts, I quickly turned the page to avoid your offensive avatar.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Benny boy, would you do forumers here a favour to change your current avatar pls? The dude looks so disturbingly gay! I am not certain if it's against the PDF forum rules, but it's definitely against humanity. :agree: I dunno others, but whenever I knocked into your posts, I quickly turned the page to avoid your offensive avatar.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry speeder boy.. cant do that.. the dude is not gay, its my favorite band Linkin Park lead singer.I didnt knew you get turned on by seeing it.
Im sooo sorry to disappoint you though.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i agree ~

and then i thought, what can i learn from this big elephant?

lala:victory:,i got it~

maybe my indian friends can teach me how to find a reason to let my friends or boss Believe why i am late every year every month every day.

Could you ? please!:welcome::pop:

yeah i agree ~

and then i thought, what can i learn from this big elephant?

lala:victory:,i got it~

maybe my indian friends can teach me how to find a reason to let my friends or boss Believe why i am late every year every month every day.

Could you ? please!:welcome::pop:

Tell them slow and steady wins the race!!!

It's shameful that Indians claim spread of Buddism as their national pride "to teach others". Buddism was a break away religion created by a Neapli prince. At that time there wasn't any country called India or even a united kingdom.

People have never heard such claims on Christianity or Islam by local authorities in middle east. What a pathetic metality! You never ever see that Indians themselves are grateful for learning Islam from their masters! Yet India has more Muslims at home than the buddists we have ever once had in China.

It's shameful that Indians claim spread of Buddism as their national pride "to teach others". Buddism was a break away religion created by a Neapli prince. At that time there wasn't any country called India or even a united kingdom.

People have never heard such claims on Christianity or Islam by local authorities in middle east. What a pathetic metality! You never ever see that Indians themselves are grateful for learning Islam from their masters! Yet India has more Muslims at home than the buddists we have ever once had in China.

The historical Great Hindustan was divided into small kingdoms, but culturally they were still Indo-Aryan people.

And Gautama Buddha was born in a Hindu family and racially he was same as today's North Indians, so I guess that both Nepalese and Indian have the right to claim his legacy even Buddhism isn't popular in South Asia anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom