What's new

Dragon can learn a few lessons from the elephant

Indians are not europeans. Genetically you are a mixed cocktail of Asian/Dravidian/African/indo-aryan. It's no use to think you are white when you are such a terrible mix, right? :woot:

Indians are not europeans. Genetically you are a mixed cocktail of Asian/Dravidian/African/indo-aryan. It's no use to think you are white when you are such a terrible mix, right? :woot:

does that change the fact that lord buddha was an indian..???
:partay::partay:

does that change the fact that lord buddha was an indian..???
:partay::partay:

What Indian? Are you kidding me? Indian is a word generated since the 19 century. You can specify which budda was born in India? Where?

No more religious insults or stereotyping, just report an offensive post and ignore it. Stick to the topic being discussed here, not religion or regional genetics.

ys, i think chines asians should understand that they worship Buddha means they worship Indians. your businessmen said that Indians are masters and chines are their slaves and chines need to learn from Indian masters. So your businessmen has no self dignity? :rofl: :rofl:

Buddha was Indian and you asians chines japanese koreans worship Buddha means your worship Indians... :chilli:

If you asians have your own prophets like Confucius, then stick to them otherwise don't say Buddha was not Indian. Buddha was Indians and we are masters. :partay:

Well, for your kind information, not all Chinese are Buddha worshipers. I myself is a Hui Chinese, a Muslim. The term Hui originated from the Mandarin word “Huihui,” a term first used in the Yuan Dynasty to describe Central Asian, Persian and Arab residents in China. But I am no less a Chinese than a Han. I am too much proud of being a Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:
You crazy Indian is back, stop talking like a mad man, no one will believe your rubbish, Buddha was not Indian, go read and learn more, go disappear liar.:angry:

HaHaHa, Molawchai, you are weak, how could you let Indians man handling you like this, give them some taste of your "Muay thai" :partay:

Buddha is clearly a South Asian of Indo-Aryan descent, but it doesn't really matter who he is.

Today most Chinese are atheist/agnositic/confucius. However, we do respect Buddha and Buddhism.

Back to the thread. If India and China are able to surpass all other nations on growth, what will the benefits be to Asia itself? Is there no way that these 2 nations could reach an agreement that they will pass on the benefits of their economic growth to neighboring nations thus ensuring stability in their regions? From the limited reports I read here, China seems to be willing to invest in Pakistan. Is this investment limited to beneficial trade to China or is it an economically mutually beneficial pact? Now if India and China were to take responsibility for regional economical growth, instead of personal economic growth by "spreading the butter" as they say, would that not bring about a stronger region not necessarily in military terms but in economic terms , and a more stable region which will offcourse be beneficial to both these nations? After all both these nations have a limited manufacturing capacity and the industrial resources are not unlimited. If for example, Indian companies wanted to set up textile businesses in Bangladesh and the Indian government gave them tax incentives to do so , would that not bring about some form of border stability? Likewise if import incentives were for example to be given to Pakistan by Asian nations for say for example basmati rice, would that not lessen border tensions in the area?

What Indian? Are you kidding me? Indian is a word generated since the 19 century. You can specify which budda was born in India? Where?

gautam budha also known as prince siddharth at the time of his birth was born in lumbini and raised in kapilavastu,both now part of modern nepal assumed to b in around 563 b.c

at a time neither india nor nepal existed but a greater indo-aryan sphere to which both india and nepal r part of

HaHaHa, Molawchai, you are weak, how could you let Indians man handling you like this, give them some taste of your "Muay thai" :partay:

First, topic, nothing need to learn from Indians, why you want to learn backwardation?

My dear Chinese friend, no, i am not weak, just mad when some crazy nuts insult me and rel...., but i happy now, because i able to find a good way convince a Indian agree with me, don't know why but he is crying when agreed with me. Hint=a offer he can never refuse.:azn::partay:

I think some Chinese members need to attend classes on history, the ignorance they display is astounding.

What Indian? Are you kidding me? Indian is a word generated since the 19 century.

Ever read any good history book?

Elephats arn't good teachers and dragons don't exist :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom