What's new

Drag woman by hair, rape: RSS member's advice on teaching Hinduism

lolz rss wale yahan bhi agaye. bhangi sale
Yaar Tum Pakistanio ko duniyadari ki akkal to hai nahi. Even u guyz know how much right u guyz have been traditionally bout facts of da world. Infact u guyz didnt know facts bout ur own internal history fuget bout outsiders.

U know shit bout RSS, its ideology, etc. Pakistanis so comfortably relate RSS to any random wannabe radical faction.

I am still laughing at how Pakistanis went haywire as if someone stomped on an Ant's Nest when they saw Modi become PM as if Pakistan is gonna get nuked. :rofl:

Such poor Political Analysis u guyz are upto. Its natural u see. Education and sense is the biggest challenge among u guyz.

Its only after some years living outside Pakistan in Europe and America do u get some sense bout reality.

Pakistan is such an illusion state. Gosh.

V R Bhat is a Havyaka Brahmin, not a konkani or Tulu brahmin. The Bhat surname though, can be found amongst many Brahmin communities.
thnx..Bhatt(butt) along with naik,kammathi,prabhu,rao,kammath,mallan are common konkani brahmin sects in Kerala...
Thulu Brahmins (though mostly shifted their mother tongue to Malayalam)are pottys and embrandiri,they are marvelous cooks...

They are both Konkani and Kannada/Tulu Brahmins I think. Not sure. But yes, every single one I have met have been one of the finest people you can meet. Very gentle mannered and soft spoken. This has been also true of the Tam Brahms I have met both in Mumbai and Bangalore.
konkani brahmins form around 10% in my home town in Kerala..,A good number of textile,jewelry,hospitals,schools,engg/nursing colleges in our area are owned by them...
Thulu Brahmins are mostly hotel owners...both konkani/tulu Brahmins are more industrious/hard working/friendly than local Malayali Brahmins(who are still hanging in caste mentality mindset,though younger generations are friendly and co operative)...

Aggression is qualified as such because it goes against the modern tenets of peaceful coexistence. Otherwise, aggressive behaviour just as natural as breathing and sleep.

There is nothing modern about courting or romance or cohabitation or marriage. These existed even it times of Mahabharat and Ramayana. People had developed the ability to communicate without being aggressive even then. Being aggressive due to a threatened situation or a cultural impetus is different.

konkani brahmins form around 10% in my home town in Kerala..,A good number of textile,jewelry,hospitals,schools,engg/nursing colleges in our area are owned by them...
Thulu Brahmins are mostly hotel owners...both konkani/tulu Brahmins are more industrious/hard working/friendly than local Malayali Brahmins(who are still hanging in caste mentality mindset,though younger generations are friendly and co operative)...

Hmm, maybe that is why I have a very positive impression of Brahmins. From TamBrahms to Marathis to Gujaratis to Kannada/Tulu/Konkani Brahmins, I have never seen anyone of these guys throw an attitude. All of them have generally tended to be very involved and socially responsible people.

Last edited:
There is nothing modern about courting or romance or cohabitation or marriage. These existed even it times of Mahabharat and Ramayana. People had developed the ability to communicate without being aggressive even then. Being aggressive due to a threatened situation or a cultural impetus is different.

Hmm, maybe that is why I have a very positive impression of Brahmins. From TamBrahms to Marathis to Gujaratis to Kannada/Tulu/Konkani Brahmins, I have never seen anyone of these guys throw an attitude. All of them have generally tended to be very involved and socially responsible people.

Don't take modern to mean the 21st century. In the timeline of human evolution, the time from when Man took to agriculture for his sustenance, started developing complex speech, tools, communities and social structures all count as modern. The Mahabharata and Ramayana are well inside this modern era. Yudhishtira's intentions were all about peaceful coexistence, while Duryodhana's weren't. Duryodhana gave in to his primitive desires over the more complex behavioral traits necessary for peaceful coexistence. And he got the message loud and clear only when he was subjected to the same aggression that he brought upon his brothers.

Likewise, if someone appears passive and restrained in their approach to problems, it does not mean they are incapable of violence but that they do not see the need for it to solve the issue. If need be, those who wish to act primitive can well be taught the lesson in the language they understand best. If V R Bhat wishes violence upon someone, he better be ready to bear it when it's inflicted upon him as well.

Don't take modern to mean the 21st century. In the timeline of human evolution, the time from when Man took to agriculture for his sustenance, started developing complex speech, tools, communities and social structures all count as modern. The Mahabharata and Ramayana are well inside this modern era. Yudhishtira's intentions were all about peaceful coexistence, while Duryodhana's weren't. Duryodhana gave in to his primitive desires over the more complex behavioral traits necessary for peaceful coexistence. And he got the message loud and clear only when he was subjected to the same aggression that he brought upon his brothers.

Likewise, if someone appears passive and restrained in their approach to problems, it does not mean they are incapable of violence but that they do not see the need for it to solve the issue. If need be, those who wish to act primitive can well be taught the lesson in the language they understand best. If V R Bhat wishes violence upon someone, he better be ready to bear it when it's inflicted upon him as well.

No matter how far you may want to go back in evolution, the story remains the same. Even today just watching animal kingdom will give you enough clues. Courtship is the primary method of seeking a partner. Duryodhana's weak character was molded by the grievance his father nursed over his supposed misfortune. It was not him giving in to his primitive urges, rather to his nurtured grievance.

There were theories back during the Bengal famine and even later on during the Nehruvian era a book was written by an American that lack of food will turn Indians into cannibals and very soon that is going to be India's fate. Well, time and again through extreme misery and starvation, Indians did not even turn to butcher the animals around them leave alone feed on humans. They lay dead side by side along the animals they cared for. So no, your premise again that at his primitive best man is a violent creature is wrong.

As long as violence and human indignity is sanctioned, there will be an inflicted and an inflictor. No one is immune.

what i like about Brahmins that their ability to cope up/adapt with local culture,where they are staying....
There are plenty of Tamil/konkani/thulu Brahmins staying in Kerala and all of them are well versed in Malayalam...even the greatest poet of Malayalam 'ullur s parameswara iyer' was a Tamil Brahmin..but this mentality is hardly found in other Tamil or thulu castes in Kerala..Many especially Kerala Tamils, can't reply or couldn't understand a single Malayalam word though staying/working in Kerala for more 50 years and even more....

Oh I do not know, I have seen and heard worse humor from men, even those who try to put on a decent face in public. Just look at your first comment, you are advocating sodomization of that guy with particular objects, perhaps this specific way of raping is what you prefer.

Well that's the basic difference..
This wasn't a chauvanistic joke this individual was cracking in closed company...He posted this on twitter and directly threatened a lady with rape...a blatant act of cyberbullying. And even if you argue that it was meant as a joke....its not funny to joke about rape!

Keep in mind that rape is used as a psychological weapon..its a more violent and offensive form of bullying. A bully only understands the error of his/her way when the roles are reversed...
I am well justified in suggesting that this person take a taste of his own medicine...something that this goon seems to wish upon other people like it means nothing!!!
I wouldn't advocate rape on anyone...but for these individuals that think its a joke..they well deserve it!

And it's surprising to me that you as a woman (assuming based on your choice of screenname) are playing the apologist for a demented man...am I missing something??

@Indischer Perhaps Peshwa's calling for sodomization of Mr. Bhat falls into a political and gender correct speech category for you. Perhaps you can do a detailed psychoanalysis of his statement too.

Oh please by all means do...I would love to see what comes of it!!

The question I ask you @Indrani ...What exactly is the course of action you suggest as punishment for bully's who use rape as a tool for psychological domination? What is your game plan to try to change the Indian man's mindset about the act of rape?

Let's assume we are talking about a heinous crime such as that of the Nirbhaya case....

Last edited:
V R Bhat has been arrested because Prabha Belavangala filed a complaint against him. Should Bhat so wish, he can file a complaint against Peshwa for advocating to him what he wished upon that Woman. Good Luck to him in his endeavors.

And who says I took the moral high ground? I am obviously a vengeful person, and just like how Bhat advocates his brand of justice to whom he deems as being wrong, I too am doing the same. He's wrong in my book and Peshwa's threats are exactly what he needs to change his attitude towards Women.

Ha...I would love to take this public!!

Actually @Indrani, I suggest you take it upon yourself to report me...For one, if it brings the issue to limelight and results in increased awareness, I would be more than happy!

Well that's the basic difference..
This wasn't a chauvanistic joke this individual was cracking in closed company...He posted this on twitter and directly threatened a lady with rape...a blatant act of cyberbullying. And even if you argue that it was meant as a joke....its not funny to joke about rape!
Keep in mind that rape is used as a psychological weapon..its a more violent and offensive form of bullying. A bully only understands the error of his/her way when the roles are reversed...
I am well justified in suggesting that this person take a taste of his own medicine...something that this goon seems to wish upon other people like it means nothing!!!
I wouldn't advocate rape on anyone...but for these individuals that think its a joke..they well deserve it!
And it's surprising to me that you as a woman (assuming based on your choice of screenname) are playing the apologist for a demented man...am I missing something??

It was not a joke nor was it a threat. He wished that someone rape that lady, not that he wanted to rape the lady himself. He did not say "I will rape you." Such messages are dime a dozen on the internet unless you are naive about the internet. Also I believe much of your outrage was because the report flasely labelled the man as associated with RSS. There in lay the root of your anger. Not the lady herself or concern for her safety. Otherwise, I am sure day in and day out you see reports of women being taken in as sex slaves and think nothing about it except a cursory tongue clicking.

Also, you validated rape by issuing rape threats of your own. I am sure, there will be enough people out there with reverse rape threats.

No, I do not defend rape or rape threats, but when I see theatrics, I will call it out.

Oh please by all means do...I would love to see what comes of it!!
The question I ask you @Indrani ...What exactly is the course of action you suggest as punishment for bully's who use rape as a tool for psychological domination? What is your game plan to try to change the Indian man's mindset about the act of rape?
Let's assume we are talking about a heinous crime such as that of the Nirbhaya case....

No, nothing I do or say is going to change any Indian's mind, so I do not assume such responsibility on myself. Also you talk about rape as though it is only the Indian man who is out there raping. Perhaps you are unaware rape is an universal phenomenon.

Why, I am all for death penalty for all the culprits involved in Nirbhaya's case or any like that. But I do not think that is going to deter rape. We have not stopped hearing more incidents of rape since the verdict was announced by the court now, have we?

I have spoken about this before and I believe a cultural change is required and not of the kind you assume. You want **** freely available, you want objectification of women from sex workers to bar dancers to **** stars to titillating visuals staring from every poster in the country from everywhere in the name of freedom of expression and human rights, and then you wonder why the poor sod went and attacked the girl who was nothing more than an object to him?

Ha...I would love to take this public!!
Actually @Indrani, I suggest you take it upon yourself to report me...For one, if it brings the issue to limelight and results in increased awareness, I would be more than happy!

Yes it can be made into a big issue and but no I am not interested in highlighting this for entertainment value. Because all your yuppie campaigns have yielded zilch results.

Last edited:
It was not a joke nor was it a threat. He wished that someone rape that lady, not that he wanted to rape the lady himself. He did not say "I will rape you." Such messages are dime a dozen on the internet unless you are naive about the internet.

Oh that makes it all better right? So the person doesn't want to commit the act himself, but would find somebody else to do it for him so the woman in question learns a lesson...

By your logic then, all those people in Nanjing who were raped on the orders of Japanese Generals should only blame the soldiers committing the acts...the Generals who ordered them to do so wash their hands clean of the crime right?
Similarly, Hitler was innocent then because he didnt personally kill any jews, just ordered their massacre!!

Your logic is quite warped and disturbing to say the least!

Also I believe much of your outrage was because the report flasely labelled the man as associated with RSS. There in lay your anger. Not the lady herself or concern for her safety. Otherwise, I am sure day in and day out you see reports of women being taken in as sex slaves and thing nothing about it except a cursory tongue clicking.

Pffff..
This hardly deserves a reply..
Please speak for yourself and let me do my own talking..
If I am speaking out against this man...I am speaking in support of the lady in question...Its like connecting dots..didn't know you needed hand holding for the basics..

Also, you validated rape by issuing rape threats of your own. I am sure, there will be enough people out there with reverse rape threats.

When was it that I validated rape?
If comprehension is an issue for you, I suggest reaching out to somebody who is better suited to to it...
Though I did advocate that Mr. Bhat here experience the same psychological and physical trauma that he has so callously wished upon the lady in an attempt to fathom the depravity of his suggestion..

No, I do not defend rape or rape threats, but when I see theatrics, I will call it out.

Call it what you will, but at this point you are defending an individual that has advocated rape (directly or indirectly depending on the interpretation) and yet have the gall to question someone who is speaking out against it?
Fine, lets assume my concern is farcical, what is your rationale for defending this man?

No, nothing I do or say is going to change any Indian's mind, so I do not assume such responsibility on myself. Also you talk about rape as though it is only the Indian man who is out there raping. Perhaps you are unaware rape is an universal phenomenon.

Rape is universal...That is true.
But this story is about an Indian bullying another Indian...hence my comments are reserved to the Indian angle.
In addition, I do believe that we as Indians cannot point fingers at other countries rape problems until we set our house in order..

We do not score any points just because Indian rape stats are marginally better than those reported in the US...

Why, I am all for death penalty for all the culprits involved in Nirbhaya's case or any like that. But I do not think that is going to deter rape. We have not stopped hearing more incidents of rape since the verdict was announced by the court now, have we?

Maybe that's why you need some innovative "sharia" type punishment to get the message through...

I have spoken about this before and I believe a cultural change is required and not of the kind you assume. You want **** freely available, you want objectification of women from sex workers to bar dancers to **** stars to titillating visuals staring from every poster in the country from everywhere in the name of freedom of expression and human rights, and then you wonder why the poor sod went and attacked the girl who was nothing more than an object to him?

Cultural change yes...ie. We need to move away from being a patriarchal society and talk more freely about sex, increase sex ed in our schools for children and not make things like sex, rape, molestation such taboo subjects..
When a woman or man is molested or harassed sexually, he/she needs to be able to stand up and speak out about it without feeling pressure from society..thats the only way to bring these issues to the forefrotn and the guilty can be brought to justice...of course all this requires capable law enforcement and tougher laws.

What you're advocating is moral policing....why should the cinema, art and entertainment be policed? Why dont the police and the courts just do their job instead?

Rape is not about lust in 90% of the cases! Rape is about power and domination! Its a tool for psychological intimidation and has been used successfully in wars to the exact same effect. Exactly why women like Phoolan Devi were gang raped for days, a fate several dalit and lower caste women face in India to this very day!! and you have the likes of Mr. Bhat here advocating the same..

One cannot establish a causation between the "freedom" of cinema and the incidence of rape...If you have any hard proof to say that the cinema is causing the moral depravity thats leading to rape in India, please do present...
I would love to see this...

Yes it can be made into a big issue and but no I am not interested in highlighting this for entertainment value. Because all your yuppie campaigns have yielded zilch results.

So you are here defending the position of Mr.Bhat...but in your heart you happen to be against rape?
That's a mighty strange position to take as an activist...lol
if you can't speak up against it..don't...at least clear the way so others can express their views and stand up for what they believe in..

sorry to say this, but you seem very confused on your stand...

Oh that makes it all better right? So the person doesn't want to commit the act himself, but would find somebody else to do it for him so the woman in question learns a lesson...
By your logic then, all those people in Nanjing who were raped on the orders of Japanese Generals should only blame the soldiers committing the acts...the Generals who ordered them to do so wash their hands clean of the crime right?
Similarly, Hitler was innocent then because he didnt personally kill any jews, just ordered their massacre!!
Your logic is quite warped and disturbing to say the least!

No it just makes it ignorable just like the millions of threats you hear when people quarrel. There is something called as credible threat and something which is not workable. If the act had been carried out, then every one who acted or helped in carrying out the act should be punished. If the police were to act on all the threats which are issued in this country, then I guess all Indians will be in jail including the cops and the judges. You have no logic, warped or otherwise.

Pffff..
This hardly deserves a reply..
Please speak for yourself and let me do my own talking..
If I am speaking out against this man...I am speaking in support of the lady in question...Its like connecting dots..didn't know you needed hand holding for the basics

Oh yeah, I would like to know how many cases you have registered against every threat, every galli you have ever heard being hurled at someone. Come up with the case numbers you have been involved actively in bringing to justice.

When was it that I validated rape?
If comprehension is an issue for you, I suggest reaching out to somebody who is better suited to to it...
Though I did advocate that Mr. Bhat here experience the same psychological and physical trauma that he has so callously wished upon the lady in an attempt to fathom the depravity of his suggestion..

Using rape as a strategy to defeat rape is called validating it. Suggest you look for someone to explain this to you.

Call it what you will, but at this point you are defending an individual that has advocated rape (directly or indirectly depending on the interpretation) and yet have the gall to question someone who is speaking out against it?
Fine, lets assume my concern is farcical, what is your rationale for defending this man?

I am not defending the man or his actions, but I am accusing you of motives other than what you profess because shallow people are a dime a dozen like everything else in this country.

Rape is universal...That is true.
But this story is about an Indian bullying another Indian...hence my comments are reserved to the Indian angle.
In addition, I do believe that we as Indians cannot point fingers at other countries rape problems until we set our house in order..
We do not score any points just because Indian rape stats are marginally better than those reported in the US.

Oh really, otherwise you are really big time commentor on other countries flaws, right? Not. All you are is a white man's bootlicker.

Maybe that's why you need some innovative "sharia" type punishment to get the message through...

Yup, as if death penalty is not shariah enough.

Cultural change yes...ie. We need to move away from being a patriarchal society and talk more freely about sex, increase sex ed in our schools for children and not make things like sex, rape, molestation such taboo subjects..
When a woman or man is molested or harassed sexually, he/she needs to be able to stand up and speak out about it without feeling pressure from society..thats the only way to bring these issues to the forefrotn and the guilty can be brought to justice...of course all this requires capable law enforcement and tougher laws.

More white man's solution to India when these same liberties have not reduced rapes or molestations one whit in any of those countries you want to borrow those ideas from. Rather, they have 100 times the rape we have. Oh but since the white man is doing it, how can you not adore their ways.

What you're advocating is moral policing....why should the cinema, art and entertainment be policed? Why dont the police and the courts just do their job instead?
Rape is not about lust in 90% of the cases! Rape is about power and domination! Its a tool for psychological intimidation and has been used successfully in wars to the exact same effect. Exactly why women like Phoolan Devi were gang raped for days, a fate several dalit and lower caste women face in India to this very day!! and you have the likes of Mr. Bhat here advocating the same..
One cannot establish a causation between the "freedom" of cinema and the incidence of rape...If you have any hard proof to say that the cinema is causing the moral depravity thats leading to rape in India, please do present...
I would love to see this..

Cut out the bullshit. I do not need dishonest bullshit psychoanalysis of why commodification of woman is good for the society. Yes the number of increase in rapes is related to the amount of availability of **** in the society.

So you are here defending the position of Mr.Bhat...but in your heart you happen to be against rape?
That's a mighty strange position to take as an activist...lol
if you can't speak up against it..don't...at least clear the way so others can express their views and stand up for what they believe in..
sorry to say this, but you seem very confused on your stand...

Because I actually filed a complaint and went to the court to restrain some people who were actively involved in harassing me and threatening me. So I act too. I do not need sermons from you on how to stand up for women.

No it just makes it ignorable just like the millions of threats you hear when people quarrel. There is something called as credible threat and something which is not workable. If the act had been carried out, then every one who acted or helped in carrying out the act should be punished. If the police were to act on all the threats which are issued in this country, then I guess all Indians will be in jail including the cops and the judges. You have no logic, warped or otherwise.

Quarrel? You're talking like Mr. Bhat and this woman are friends fighting over a silly thing. And even then, has a male friend who you fight with over small or even big things ever threatened you with rape?? Coz I don't know what world you live in, but its not ok in mine...

I find it funny that your method for crime prevention is to take action only once the crime has been committed!
I seriously hope you have zilch to do with any law and order establishment in India!

When Jihadis post online about bombing a place, we take those threats seriously and work in every way including action against the individuals to prevent them...How is threats of violence and rape against an individual any different?
The problem with you is that you think that threats issued on the net are jokes and that people don't actually act on them...

Oh yeah, I would like to know how many cases you have registered against every threat, every galli you have ever heard being hurled at someone. Come up with the case numbers you have been involved actively in bringing to justice.

You consider the threat of rape equal to a galli?? Maybe you need to start by not marginalizing rape!
and never have I ever met or seen anyone threaten rape in front of me (Indian gallis or otherwise)...but if they did, I most definitely would take action!

Using rape as a strategy to defeat rape is called validating it. Suggest you look for someone to explain this to you.

Sure...
Lets see....when I fast for a few days to experience what a poor man goes through and step into his shoes on a daily basis, I am advocating and wishing for hunger and poverty?...Is that what you are saying?

I am not defending the man or his actions, but I am accusing you of motives other than what you profess because shallow people are a dime a dozen like everything else in this country.

And what moral capacity do you have to accuse me? Do you know me? Do you know my background?
Since you know so much about me, do tell, what exactly are my motives? And while you are at it, do explain what benefit I get from showing support towards the lady in this case....

See Indrani, we all can make assumptions about the man/woman behind the screen...I can easily put forth a detailed thought on what and where I think you come from...But this is about the topic and not me..

Instead of trying to get behind the rationale of why I wrote what I wrote, why dont you do me favor and comment on the news and how we can suggest changing society..

Oh really, otherwise you are really big time commentor on other countries flaws, right? Not. All you are is a white man's bootlicker.

Really, please do show me based on my previous comments or any interaction I've had with you where I speak about the flaws of a country's social and moral fabric...
And as far as the "bootlicker" comment goes...Im going to let it slide..
I was raised a gentleman and ill give you the due respect you deserve as a lady...I expect you to accord the same to others..

Yup, as if death penalty is not shariah enough.

Actually, its not...
Suffering for the rest of your life vs. a quick way out...
Which is why I was sad to hear when one of Nirbhaya's rapists hung himself....he took the easy way out...I would have gone for harsher punishment while alive.

More white man's solution to India when these same liberties have not reduced rapes or molestations one whit in any of those countries you want to borrow those ideas from. Rather, they have 100 times the rape we have. Oh but since the white man is doing it, how can you not adore their ways.

Here is the difference that you need to understand...
Crimes in the US and the west are reported...most in India go unreported because of the social stigma...
The fact that these are brought to light means that the rapists are off the streets and that the average American understands the gravity of their actions...thus becoming a deterrent
Rape and Sexual exploitation is rampant and unreported in India, stats reported are but the tip of the iceberg...only the gravest of incidents get highlighted and in most cases to this day, the rapists walk around freely because of the slow and corrupt legal process.

But whats most important is that these women are able to integrate back into society seamlessly. Unlike in India, where the woman is made to think that somehow being raped was her fault....people make ridiculous claims like short skirts, movies and cell phone usage are responsible for rape.
These women can get married, have successful relationships, and live like normal individuals...
All this is because the west doesn't consider these subjects taboo and instead of alienating the victims, encourages them to fight, talk about it, create awareness and learn to lead normal lives..
The US and the west are way ahead in terms of social upliftment...You seem to have a major complex of white people, where you can't even call a spade a spade out of some convoluted mindset of being labelled "white bootlicker"

Maybe you need to get over your inferiority complex and realize that we live in a world of globalization...you wreak of colonial afterbirth!

Cut out the bullshit. I do not need dishonest bullshit psychoanalysis of why commodification of woman is good for the society. Yes the number of increase in rapes is related to the amount of availability of **** in the society.

Correlation does not equal causation...
Are you going to claim that Saudi Arabia is heaven for women and that rapes dont happen there because their society lacks what you call "filth"?

Nowhere did I say that objectification of women is right...of course it is not...
But to say that an educated liberal society that chooses to explore and engage in adult concepts will see an increase in rape is absolute BS....India's problem is lack of awareness and education...Increasing moral policing will not solve the problem.

Whatever you consider psycho BS are actually being studied in great extent...you may not like the sound of them, but does not make them not important to the overall issue..

Because I actually filed a complaint and went to the court to restrain some people who were actively involved in harassing me and threatening me. So I act too. I do not need sermons from you on how to stand up for women.

So in the opening of this very post Im replying to, you started by claiming that action should only be taken something actually happens...so why did you post a restraining order against those that were harassing and threatening you? What was the purpose of the restraining order? And then why do you feel that criticizing Mr. Bhat for posting an online threat is a lesser violation than what happened to you?

Its starting to seem that your problem here is only with me raising my voice on this matter...
Which is funny because if I professed rape here, you would criticize me, but the fact that I am defending a woman's stand also offends you...
You want me to be a bystander and not express my views...is that it?

Unless you have a general problem with me...in which case this is a useless discussion and we should end it right away...

Last edited:
No Bengali Brahmins?

Back
Top Bottom