What's new

Drag woman by hair, rape: RSS member's advice on teaching Hinduism

Oh the lies a man tells himself to cover up for his shame. Just another day.

What exactly is the lie here? That sexual aggression is natural in men and that it has to be deliberately tempered? Or that different men have different tastes and different triggers? :unsure:

sexual frustration /jinsiati lanat/mushrik distortion can also be seen in the eyes of indian chief of secular stuff

dm5y60.jpg
I don't think IA raped Pakistan that many times.

What exactly is the lie here? That sexual aggression is natural in men and that it has to be deliberately tempered? Or that different men have different tastes and different triggers? :unsure:

The lie is that Bhat had attacked Prabha because he could not stand praises for lower caste. Just like the newspaper reports tried to drag RSS into the case to fulfill their own agenda and carry out their vilification campaign against RSS, you brought in your own prejudices and lies to provide justification for your own obvious support of rape/sodomy. Neither is sexual aggression natural in all men. Another lie being jana vignana vedika is talking about the "seeming divide" in Hindu society and not sowing divide.

But then it is not surprising, it is well known that it takes a lot of lies to sustain being a leftist.

Last edited:
The lie is that Bhat had attacked Prabha because he could not stand praises for lower caste. Just like the newspaper reports tried to drag RSS into the case to fulfill their own agenda and carry out their vilification campaign against RSS, you brought in your own prejudices and lies to provide justification for your own obvious support of rape/sodomy. Neither is sexual aggression natural in all men. Another lie being jana vignana vedika is talking about the "seeming divide" in Hindu society and not sowing divide.

But then it is not surprising, it is well known that it takes a lot of lies to sustain being a leftist.

Ah, so that's the lie. So why exactly was he wishing rape on that lady again?

I find it extremely offensive that he disrespect Women, which is a direct attack on the Hindu way of life. To uphold my culture and religion, I hence will back those who wish rape upon him. :whistle:

It should come as no surprise to anyone that I have just as many flaws in my character as Mr Bhat. After all, he's from my neck of the woods and community. With men like him acting as our community leaders, what else can one expect?:lol: And yes, sexual aggression is natural in all men. It takes additional layers like values and virtues to temper it down, and not all men are able to do it. Case in point, me and Mr V R Bhat. :partay:

Ah, so that's the lie. So why exactly was he wishing rape on that lady again?

I find it extremely offensive that he disrespect Women, which is a direct attack on the Hindu way of life. To uphold my culture and religion, I hence will back those who wish rape upon him. :whistle:

It should come as no surprise to anyone that I have just as many flaws in my character as Mr Bhat. After all, he's from my neck of the woods and community. With men like him acting as our community leaders, what else can one expect?:lol: And yes, sexual aggression is natural in all men. It takes additional layers like values and virtues to temper it down, and not all men are able to do it. Case in point, me and Mr V R Bhat. :partay:

He is wishing rape on the lady for her attacks on so called Brahminical Hinduism and not because she is praising lower castes which is no where evident in her dialogues.

Yes he did disrespect the woman though her ideas do her no credit either as a woman or a human, but still it was terrible enough, but you take the cake when you delude yourself as upholder of Hindu way or life, religion, or culture even under normal circumstances, leave alone when you legitimize rape by your approval of such.

No, sexual aggression is not normal in men any more than man is born a liar or a burglar or terrorist. Rather it is aggression which is the result of tempering by neglect and traumatic upbringing.

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/comm/malamuth/pdf/91arthcC15.pdf

upload_2014-8-10_10-34-52.png

My impression of almost all Bhats from your neck of woods I have met all my life has been of very principled people with strong moral fiber to them. I doubt you are representative of their attitude and culture.

Here is one guy from your neck of woods who is a Hindutva supporter and leader. He pretty much is the representative of his people and their values.

Last edited:
My impression of almost all Bhats from your neck of woods I have met all my life has been of very principled people with strong moral fiber to them.
bhat means konkani brahmins???
..yes..they are very good peoples...majority of my close childhood/school friends were konkani brahmins..they are friendly,well mannered and not caste racists like Malayali/Tamil brahmins...

..yes..they are very good peoples...majority of my close childhood/school friends were konkani brahmins..they are friendly,well mannered and not caste racists like Malayali/Tamil brahmins...

They are both Konkani and Kannada/Tulu Brahmins I think. Not sure. But yes, every single one I have met have been one of the finest people you can meet. Very gentle mannered and soft spoken. This has been also true of the Tam Brahms I have met both in Mumbai and Bangalore.

He is wishing rape on the lady for her attacks on so called Brahminical Hinduism and not because she is praising lower castes which is no where evident in her dialogues.

Yes he did disrespect the woman though her ideas do her no credit either as a woman or a human, but still it was terrible enough, but you take the cake when you delude yourself as upholder of Hindu way or life, religion, or culture even under normal circumstances, leave alone when you legitimize rape by your approval of such.

No, sexual aggression is not normal in men any more than man is born a liar or a burglar or terrorist. Rather it is aggression which is the result of tempering by neglect and traumatic upbringing.

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/comm/malamuth/pdf/91arthcC15.pdf

View attachment 42694

My impression of almost all Bhats from your neck of woods I have met all my life has been of very principled people with strong moral fiber to them. I doubt you are representative of their attitude and culture.

Here is one guy from your neck of woods who is a Hindutva supporter and leader. He pretty much is the representative of his people and their values.

So that explains it. Most of the women from our community are indeed strong folks. But it still does not explain homosexual aggression. The result of a dominating father, perhaps? :lol: Seriously though, how does it contradict what I said? That with good values and virtues, you're bound to see the errors in your conduct and rectify them, and wouldn't have to take refuge under childhood trauma to justify your present-day actions as an adult.

I may not have been a good representative of my people, but neither is Mr Bhat. We don't go about threatening women with rape whenever we disagree with their ideological views. If there was no merit in her views, he could well have demolished her arguments rationally, instead of resorting to such threats that's unbecoming of a Brahmin (Or is there any text that also allows Brahmins to rape for Lokakalyana? :sarcastic:).

And Pratap Simha isn't from our area. Simha as a surname is not to be found in the Western Ghats or the coasts.

So that explains it. Most of the women from our community are indeed strong folks. But it still does not explain homosexual aggression. The result of a dominating father, perhaps? Seriously though, how does it contradict what I said? That with good values and virtues, you're bound to see the errors in your conduct and rectify them, and wouldn't have to take refuge under childhood trauma to justify your present-day actions as an adult.

It does contradict what you said. Your assumption is man is born rotten with all pervert tendencies and it is only good upbringing that weans out such tendencies from them. That is a very Abrahamic thought, that man is born a sinner. Contradicting that belief are the Hindu beliefs, all studies, and our own experience in life which show that man is born innocent with a soul that has instinctive attraction towards all that is good and right which is also borne out by the fact that the vast majority people of the world are not criminals with deviant tendencies regardless of being brought up with religion or without. Any additional knowledge of values and virtues taught is only reinforcement and buttressing of what is already present in the child.

Unless you are talking of psychopaths, in those cases no amount of values or virtues taught is going to bring about a change. You just cannot put in a moral compass where there is none.

Your assertion was sexual aggression was the natural instinct of man and that it is only externally induced morality which prevents him from behaving badly. The study I posted refuted that argument. It was not the study's or my contention that people take refuge in their childhood trauma to justify sexual aggression, but that they in all probability have that as the cause for their deviant behavior. In other words it is not natural behavior.

A person with good values and virtues is bound to hardly see errors in his conduct, because he is not very likely to be in the error in the first place.

I may not have been a good representative of my people, but neither is Mr Bhat. We don't go about threatening women with rape whenever we disagree with their ideological views. If there was no merit in her views, he could well have demolished her arguments rationally, instead of resorting to such threats that's unbecoming of a Brahmin (Or is there any text that also allows Brahmins to rape for Lokakalyana? ).

Well Mr. Bhat here is definitely a bad example for a Brahmin as are you. Both of you support rape as punishment for people who have views different that yours.

While I am not aware of any text that allows Brahmins to rape for Lokakalyana, perhaps you are going to write one considering your stand.

And Pratap Simha isn't from our area. Simha as a surname is not to be found in the Western Ghats or the coasts.

Pratap Simha was born and brought up in Sakleshpur is malnad region. So he is very much from your area.

It does contradict what you said. Your assumption is man is born rotten with all pervert tendencies and it is only good upbringing that weans out such tendencies from them. That is a very Abrahamic thought, that man is born a sinner. Contradicting that belief are the Hindu beliefs, all studies, and our own experience in life which show that man is born innocent with a soul that has instinctive attraction towards all that is good and right which is also borne out by the fact that the vast majority people of the world are not criminals with deviant tendencies regardless of being brought up with religion or without. Any additional knowledge of values and virtues taught is only reinforcement and buttressing of what is already present in the child.

Unless you are talking of psychopaths, in those cases no amount of values or virtues taught is going to bring about a change. You just cannot put in a moral compass where there is none.

Your assertion was sexual aggression was the natural instinct of man and that it is only externally induced morality which prevents him from behaving badly. The study I posted refuted that argument. It was not the study's or my contention that people take refuge in their childhood trauma to justify sexual aggression, but that they in all probability have that as the cause for their deviant behavior. In other words it is not natural behavior.

A person with good values and virtues is bound to hardly see errors in his conduct, because he is not very likely to be in the error in the first place.

Well Mr. Bhat here is definitely a bad example for a Brahmin as are you. Both of you support rape as punishment for people who have views different that yours.

While I am not aware of any text that allows Brahmins to rape for Lokakalyana, perhaps you are going to write one considering your stand.

Pratap Simha was born and brought up in Sakleshpur is malnad region. So he is very much from your area.

Now, did I say that sexual aggression is a sin? It's a nature inherent in all men, and nothing to do with any Abrahamic concept of good of bad. Stems from the biological need to copulate and produce as many copies of oneself as is possible. It was there even before man learnt to speak and count, and will be there even after man sets foot on distant planets.

Regarding the bold part, Thank You! That's exactly what I wanted to say all along. That advocating/wishing rape on others is not a Brahminical quality worthy of any defence. Now that we've established that he's just as bad as I am, we need not take his views any more seriously than my own. Let the law take it's course on such men.

And Sakleshpur is in Hassan. certainly not where I or Mr Bhat come from. And looks like his father's surname is Gowda. Gowdas can be found in Malnad, but certainly not Simhas.

Profile | Pratap Simha

V R Bhat is a Havyaka Brahmin, not a konkani or Tulu brahmin. The Bhat surname though, can be found amongst many Brahmin communities.

Now, did I say that sexual aggression is a sin? It's a nature inherent in all men, and nothing to do with any Abrahamic concept of good of bad. Stems from the biological need to copulate and produce as many copies of oneself as is possible. It was there even before man learnt to speak and count, and will be there even after man sets foot on distant planets.
Regarding the bold part, Thank You! That's exactly what I wanted to say all along. That advocating/wishing rape on others is not a Brahminical quality worthy of any defence. Now that we've established that he's just as bad as I am, we need not take his views any more seriously than my own. Let the law take it's course on such men

The need to copulate does not lead to sexual "aggression." Aggression being the keyword here. Instead it leads to courting and romance. Sexual aggression is domestic and sexual violence as well as other behaviors which could cause someone to feel harassed, intimidated, or afraid. It is neither normal nor inborn tendency.

Oh good good. We are all in the clear then. There we have it. The Indian men arguing on this forum harbor rape intentions on one pretext or other. Some have heterosexual fantasies and some have homosexual ones. Even the outraged ones.

As to the part you highlighted, that was settled in the last page where I declared the whole outrage here was only manufactured outrage of the homosexual rape supporters for the heterosexual rape supporters. Obviously, it is not a Brahminical quality and I am not the one defending rape here.

Pratap Simha or Gowda (how does it matter) is from Western Ghats not very far away from Shimoga, just 2.5 hours drive away. How different is his values going to be from the values found in and around Shimoga?

The need to copulate does not lead to sexual "aggression." Aggression being the keyword here. Instead it leads to courting and romance. Sexual aggression is domestic and sexual violence as well as other behaviors which could cause someone to feel harassed, intimidated, or afraid. It is neither normal nor inborn tendency.

As to the part you highlighted, that was settled in the last page where I declared the whole outrage here was only manufactured outrage of the homosexual rape supporters for the heterosexual rape supporters. Obviously, it is not a Brahminical quality and I am not the one defending rape here.

Pratap Simha or Gowda (how does it matter) is from Western Ghats not very far away from Shimoga, just 2.5 hours drive away. How different is his values going to be from the values found in and around Shimoga?

Aggression is qualified as such because it goes against the modern tenets of peaceful coexistence. Otherwise, aggressive behaviour just as natural as breathing and sleep.

I guess I too explained before that different men have different triggers.

Neither Hassan nor Chikamagalur is in the throes of the kind of polarization seen in the coastal districts and the adjoining mountainous areas. The local dynamics in places like Uttara Kannada, Dakshina Kannada and Udupi are very different from those in Hassan.

Back
Top Bottom