What's new

Drag woman by hair, rape: RSS member's advice on teaching Hinduism

Instead of pointing out these fault nuts(who now are protectors of Hinduism),you seems to hell bend in defending him...No wonder,still pedos like asram bapu has millions of ardent followers...

As I said the media wants some meat on RSS and to fear monger about their pet boogie man, Hindutva. They will use every tool at their disposal to twist and turn and misreport even the most benign of statements leave alone acts of anyone. This report is a prime example of such deviousness. It calls out Mr. Bhat as an RSS leader when he is clearly in no way connected to RSS. There is another report carried by Dailmail.Uk which reports him as having RSS "leanings." Clearly these guys are lying and lying through their teeth because so many anti-Hindu people are waiting with baited breaths for their stories.

I do not intend to indulge them or you.

Peshwa is the man! So long a he doesn't write them in a print media editorial, the buck stops here.

I don't agree with her views. But I completely disagree with Bhat for wishing a heinous crime upon her for having those views.

Mr. Bhat too did not write in print media editorial. His comment was apparently on Facebook just like @Peshwa comment is on this defence forum. While Bhat did not actually call for the rape of that woman, Peshwa is actually calling for the rape of Mr. Bhat. Should a screenshot of Peshwa's comments be directed to the proper channels, all the IPC charges which have been applied for Mr. Bhat can be applied to Peshwa too.

Apparently, you have no problem with Peshwa wishing heinous crime upon Mr. Bhat for holding his views too. Funny that you claim a higher moral ground for doing so.

Last edited:
As I said the media wants some meat on RSS and to fear monger about their pet boogie man, Hindutva. They will use every tool at their disposal to twist and turn and misreport even the most benign of statements leave alone acts of anyone. This report is a prime example of such deviousness. It calls out Mr. Bhat as an RSS leader when he is clearly in no way connected to RSS. There is another report carried by Dailmail.Uk which reports him as having RSS "leanings." Clearly these guys are lying and lying through their teeth because so many anti-Hindu people are waiting with baited breaths for their stories.

I do not intend to indulge them or you.
yeah.. blame goes for sickular medias,atheists and leftists as usual...may be he is not an RSS member but your defense for him is disgusting...
..you are giving religious touch( in every thing), excuses and unwanted interpretations instead of condemning his foul language against a lady...
looks like hinduthawaadhis are on the same track of christian missionaries and jihadists...

Mr. Bhat too did not write in print media editorial. His comment was apparently on Facebook just like @Peshwa comment is on this defence forum. While Bhat did not actually call for the rape of that woman, Peshwa is actually calling for the rape of Mr. Bhat. Should a screenshot of Peshwa's comments be directed to the proper channels, all the IPC charges which have been applied for Mr. Bhat can be applied to Peshwa too.

Apparently, you have no problem with Peshwa wishing heinous crime upon Mr. Bhat for holding his views too. Funny that you claim a higher moral ground for doing so.

V R Bhat has been arrested because Prabha Belavangala filed a complaint against him. Should Bhat so wish, he can file a complaint against Peshwa for advocating to him what he wished upon that Woman. Good Luck to him in his endeavors.

And who says I took the moral high ground? I am obviously a vengeful person, and just like how Bhat advocates his brand of justice to whom he deems as being wrong, I too am doing the same. He's wrong in my book and Peshwa's threats are exactly what he needs to change his attitude towards Women.

yeah.. blame goes for sickular medias,atheists and leftists as usual...may be he is not an RSS member but your defense for him is disgusting...
..you are giving religious touch( in every thing), excuses and unwanted interpretations instead of condemning his foul language against a lady...
looks like hinduthawaadhis are on the same track of christian missionaries and jihadists...

I did not defend any rape statement nor do I think one was made. Since there is no direct quote of his statement available anywhere and even those patently false reports are only giving out what they deem to be "the gist" of the comment in Kannada. You are of course free to believe that he was not only from RSS but was the RSS chief himself and hence cannot have made any other statement but a statement to rape all the women in India. Such attitude is expected of you.

V R Bhat has been arrested because Prabha Belavangala filed a complaint against him. Should Bhat so wish, he can file a complaint against Peshwa for advocating to him what he wished upon that Woman. Good Luck to him in his endeavors.

And who says I took the moral high ground? I am obviously a vengeful person, and just like how Bhat advocates his brand of justice to whom he deems as being wrong, I too am doing the same. He's wrong in my book and Peshwa's threats are exactly what he needs to change his attitude towards Women.

Oh good good. We are all in the clear then. There we have it. The Indian men arguing on this forum harbor rape intentions on one pretext or other. Some have heterosexual fantasies and some have homosexual ones. Even the outraged ones.

Last edited:
You should also go through S. Gurumurthy's study on caste system. It is very illuminating on how caste system where not politicized, help in building up communities and in business ventures.

These are a series of lectures given by him in IIT Mumbai and the depth and breadth of his knowledge about Indian society is so vastly different and so positive.
Wonderful video, i like this guy and Subramaniam swami,
S.gurumurthys video on Indian economy in the past 1000 years was very enlightening.

Wonderful video, i like this guy and Subramaniam swami,
S.gurumurthys video on Indian economy in the past 1000 years was very enlightening.

There were many more video's on his series of lectures there, can't find it now :(. There is Prof. Vaidyanathan's lectures also. These guys are priceless.

**** RSS and **** Ram navnirman sena or whatever its name is

tumblr_mysg7lRFEA1t8ahfeo1_500.gif

You should know the services of RSS during 1947-48 when pathans tribes overrun Kashmir.Fortunately our secular Congress dont explain such thing in our history.
RSS men during that days protected a lot of womens Hindus,Sikhs or Muslims from molestation by invading tribes .
It was right some hindu ultranationalist causes much problem now a days.But that is due to the Congress appeasement policy.
Any way I cant say RS dont do such a thing .I am 100% sure about that.

Since there is no direct quote of his statement available anywhere and even those patently false reports are only giving out what they deem to be "the gist" of the comment in Kannada.
there is no direct quote of his statement anywhere available???
still now too you seems to justifying him???
FYI..That direct quote of his statement in Kannada is available in 'Citizen Matters.in' site....you can google it.....

there is no direct quote of his statement anywhere available???
still now too you seems to justifying him???
FYI..That direct quote of his statement in Kannada is available in 'Citizen Matters.in' site....you can google it.....

Okay, the statement is in Kannada which I cannot read and I could not use google translate either because that portion is read only. If it is as you state calling out for rape of the lady in question, then it is shameful indeed and one hopes Mr. Bhat and others learn a lesson or two after cooling their heels in prison about the value of such statements.

Oh good good. We are all in the clear then. There we have it. The Indian men arguing on this forum harbor rape intentions on one pretext or other. Some have heterosexual fantasies and some have homosexual ones. Even the outraged ones.

Of course, all of us are potential rapists and sodomizers. The only difference is in the triggers. To Mr Bhat, praise for the lower castes is the trigger, while for a few here, such sadist wishes themselves are the trigger.:lol:

Ignorance, false male pride and showing strength against women is very common in our region.

sexual frustration /jinsiati lanat/mushrik distortion can also be seen in the eyes of indian chief of secular stuff

dm5y60.jpg

Wow! Such analysis. Much intellect. Very Detective.

Stick around fella, you're Think Tank material!

Of course, all of us are potential rapists and sodomizers. The only difference is in the triggers. To Mr Bhat, praise for the lower castes is the trigger, while for a few here, such sadist wishes themselves are the trigger.:lol:

Oh the lies a man tells himself to cover up for his shame. Just another day.

Back
Top Bottom