What's new

Drag woman by hair, rape: RSS member's advice on teaching Hinduism

What she was mentioning was nothing more than the usual bullshit as the leftist do about Hindus and attacking the Hindu society. The pointer was about her lack of courage to spew equal garbage about other religions and where that would get her. As to why that would prompt her to change her view on that matter, who knows? There are people who having compared all religions and their adherents responses to constantly being attacked, come home to discover that what they have spewed venom and invective over all their life was not so bad after all.

I do not know where he hinted that rape is a bigger shame for a woman than a man. I did not see him mention any man or do a comparative rape analysis for each.

She isn't even telling that High caste Hindus were assaulting or raping the lower castes. It was a question of the seeming divide between castes in Hinduism, and one in which Muslims or Christians need not even be dragged into. But from where does rape even come into the picture? If anything, it's an indication that he ran out of ideas to counter her arguments.

The hint is in the fact that he advocated rape for her because she was a woman, implying it's a stigma that women have to live with for the rest of their lives. Might have as well suggested a burglary if he didn't see rape as a tool to humiliate women for life. I'd also bet my entire fortune that he wouldn't suggest rape if the person in question was a Man, in spite of the fact that Men can just as well be raped.

**** RSS and **** Ram navnirman sena or whatever its name is

tumblr_mysg7lRFEA1t8ahfeo1_500.gif
Keep RSS out of it. Loser fanatics take RSS and BJP names to fulfill their orgasms. U will never find RSS into such stupid sentiments. Last tym RSS came into space was 2002 riots and that was completely co of Godhra Train burning. After that sin they committed in Gujarat, I have never seen RSS making irresponsible statements. Will be happy if u can prove it.

She isn't even telling that High caste Hindus were assaulting or raping the lower castes. It was a question of the seeming divide between castes in Hinduism, and one in which Muslims or Christians need not even be dragged into. But from where does rape even come into the picture? If anything, it's an indication that he ran out of ideas to counter her arguments.

Does not matter if she was particularly talking of upper caste raping lower caste or not. As mentioned by @wolfschanzze, she and her tribe have a history of poisoning people's mind about Hinduism and the society and sowing divides. So all he was doing was ask her to spread equal love. In his mind perhaps influenced by media reports of behaviors of particular communities towards dissent or influenced by history, he imagined that would be the response.

The hint is in the fact that he advocated rape for her because she was a woman, implying it's a stigma that women have to live with for the rest of their lives. Might have as well suggested a burglary if he didn't see rape as a tool to humiliate women for life. I'd also bet my entire fortune that he wouldn't suggest rape if the person in question was a Man, in spite of the fact that Men can just as well be raped.

Cmon, he did not advocate rape for her. That is gross twisting of the language even for a literalist. Neither did I read mention of any trauma or any of that detailed psychoanalysis of her as a rape victim. These are the negative idioms people have used since time immemorial and he uttered it without thought or any originality. Also if burglary had been the response of societies disparate to inflict humiliation on anyone they deem deserving of such, then he would have used that in place of rape.

Keep RSS out of it. Loser fanatics take RSS and BJP names to fulfill their orgasms. U will never find RSS into such stupid sentiments. Last tym RSS came into space was 2002 riots and that was completely co of Godhra Train burning. After that sin they committed in Gujarat, I have never seen RSS making irresponsible statements. Will be happy if u can prove it.

The media created a false furor over Mohan Bhagwat's remarks that rapes happen in India rather than Bharat. Where he was decrying the destruction of ethics in the society which lead to surge in rapes, the media spun it as if that was the ugliest thing anyone could have said.

@Indischer Perhaps Peshwa's calling for sodomization of Mr. Bhat falls into a political and gender correct speech category for you. Perhaps you can do a detailed psychoanalysis of his statement too.

Thats true. And if she gets death threats and fatwas from other religeons she wont get any sympathy from the media. On the contrary she may be booked for disturbing commumanl harmony.
I dare her to speak or criticise against christianity or islam she would get a instant boot, booked under sedition or disrupting communal harmony and booed by the seculars.
She knows hindus are soft targets so they target hindus for publicity and funds.
Don't tolerate nonsense from such people.

I will tell you a real life incident, my mother teaches sholokas and our culture to kids in the name of satya sai baba bal viaks, they do havans, bhajans and other social service activities and these kids are sc/st etc.
People are amazed at these kids speaking shlokas perfectly,there was a temple where they invited these kids to perform a havan and summer cammp for kids,That area was a slum and kids in those areas were immensely attracted to the summer camp.
This jana vignana vedika complained to poliice that we were disturbing peace in locality and the kids who play cricket in ground were obstructing traffic they bribed police to arrest people who conducted the summer camp.
In the end it was the slum dwellers the kids parents who came out and defied the police and this samiti and they had to back down in the end.
The parents were local communist leaders but they were happy their children were being taught good human values, hindu culture etc.
Their anger was because no kid was going to their camp even after many freebies,the kids would take their freebies and come join our camp :D

So you see how the seculars behave when you teach hindu values to dalits and others, what they want is to wean away these dalits from hinduism and turn them into atheist and later evangelical conversion.When they see its not happening or they are challenged they go to any lengths to disrupt things.

Last edited:
I dare her to speak or criticise against christianity or islam she would get a instant boot, booked under sedition or disrupting communal harmony and booed by the seculars.
She knows hindus are soft targets so they target hindus for publicity and funds.
Don't tolerate nonsense from such people.

I will tell you a real life incident, my mother teaches sholokas and our culture to kids in the name of satya sai baba bal viaks, they do havans, bhajans and other social service activities and these kids are sc/st etc.
People are amazed at these kids speaking shlokas perfectly,there was a temple where they invited these kids to perform a havan and summer cammp for kids,That area was a slum and kids in those areas were immensely attracted to the summer camp.
This jana vignana vedika complained to poliice that we were disturbing peace in locality and the kids who play cricket in ground were obstructing traffic they bribed police to arrest people who conducted the summer camp.
In the end it was the slum dwellers the kids parents who came out and defied the police and this samiti and they had to back down in the end.
The parents were local communist leaders but they were happy their children were being taught good human values, hindu culture etc.
Their anger was because no kid was going to their camp even after many freebies,the kids would take their freebies and come join our camp :D

So you see how the seculars behave when you teach hindu values to dalits and others, what they want is to wean away these dalits from hinduism and turn them into atheist and later evangelical conversion.When they see its not happening or they are challenged they go to any lengths to disrupt things.

That is a real sad and sick mindset they have. It is high time all such frauds were exposed and ridiculed mercilessly.

Last edited:
@Indischer This video is a good education for those think upper caste have usurped all credit for making of Indian society and state and go around instigating hate in people's mind about that.

Rajiv Malhotra totally pawned her in that video.
She has no answer to his questions and explanations. :D

Rajiv Malhotra totally pawned her in that video.
She has no answer to his questions and explanations. :D

You should also go through S. Gurumurthy's study on caste system. It is very illuminating on how caste system where not politicized, help in building up communities and in business ventures.

These are a series of lectures given by him in IIT Mumbai and the depth and breadth of his knowledge about Indian society is so vastly different and so positive.

They are talking about raping like it is flossing your teeth.

They are talking about raping like it is flossing your teeth.

Cannot help it perhaps since that seems to be the topic of every single discussion everywhere from sex slaves for Boko Haram to ISIL jihadists to the apparent abductions and rapes happening in India as well as world wide.

Looks like he was not talking about what Hindus should do to the lady, but was observing that the lady in question may change her opinion about Hinduism when and if such treatment is meted out to her by the Muslims.

As for the report, it is usual media mischief.
Instead of pointing out these fault nuts(who now are protectors of Hinduism),you seems to hell bend in defending him...No wonder,still pedos like asram bapu has millions of ardent followers...

so many Activists are against the capital punishment for rape ..if in that context he uttered these words then i think its reasonable ...headline as always is misinterpretation ...his statement only means that activist herself will realise the pain of victim if rapists do unjustice to her ....how headline is twisted as if he is giving fatwaa to his followers to commit rape !!
Media is sensationalising this ...but having said that he should have avoided making these kind of statements ...anyhow law will take its course and he is arrested for that ...no one cant guarantee about crime but if justice prevails nothing to worry ...

@Indischer Perhaps Peshwa's calling for sodomization of Mr. Bhat falls into a political and gender correct speech category for you. Perhaps you can do a detailed psychoanalysis of his statement too.

Peshwa is the man! So long a he doesn't write them in a print media editorial, the buck stops here.

@Indischer This video is a good education for those think upper caste have usurped all credit for making of Indian society and state and go around instigating hate in people's mind about that.

I don't agree with her views. But I completely disagree with Bhat for wishing a heinous crime upon her for having those views.

Back
Top Bottom