What's new

Drag woman by hair, rape: RSS member's advice on teaching Hinduism

The Jana vignana samithi they are in AP and Karnataka,are a bunch of left wing nuts, they do things excessive to the extent of openly provoking hindus in the name of logic and science on tv debates, but are always mum when it comes to christianity ,islamic beliefs, as they know insulting or provoking them might get them death threats or fatwas.
Hindus should start behaving in a intolerant way, then these idiots will shut up.The more hindus tolerate idiots like these samitis will keep spouting non sense about hindusim, by keeping quiet and tolerating their bullsh*t you are openly encouraging them to go all out against hinduism and its aspects.
Don't tolerate such people whose sole aim is to bash hindus.

The Jana vignana samithi they are in AP and Karnataka,are a bunch of left wing nuts, they do things excessive to the extent of openly provoking hindus in the name of logic and science on tv debates, but are always mum when it comes to christianity ,islamic beliefs, as they know insulting or provoking them might get them death threats or fatwas.
Hindus should start behaving in a intolerant way, then these idiots will shut up.The more hindus tolerate idiots like these samitis will keep spouting non sense about hindusim, by keeping quiet and tolerating their bullsh*t you are openly encouraging them to go all out against hinduism and its aspects.
Don't tolerate such people whose sole aim is to bash hindus.

Thats true. And if she gets death threats and fatwas from other religeons she wont get any sympathy from the media. On the contrary she may be booked for disturbing commumanl harmony.

Trolling by a mod?
Even a cursory reading of the posts before you would have told you RSS has nothing to do with this person.

Just asking a question. RSS seems to be in the headlines every now and then. I wanted to know what is the actual situation on the ground, and of course Indians living there would be able to tell.

Just asking a question. RSS seems to be in the headlines every now and then. I wanted to know what is the actual situation on the ground, and of course Indians living there would be able to tell.
RSS as an organization pulls strings from the background, coordinating actions, pulling things together. You will rarely find them in the doing something outrageous brazenly.

RSS is in the headline because BJP won the elections. BJP is literally like the son of RSS. And the media in India is sorely divided into two camps - anti RSS Congress camp and pro BJP camp.
Both sides do fear mongering of the other camp.

Sick F**K, how about someone shoves a white-hot rod up his backside and teaches him some civility?

There is a collective effort by the pro -Cong media to drag RSS in all communal happenings to malign mainly Modi and BJP. This goes down well with the already prejudiced international press. What you see is the result of this.

How is it that the article claims that he is a prominent leader of the RSS and goes on to inform that RSS claims he isn't a part of them?

Looks like this Bhat is a royal nutcase or a sadist par excellence. How is rape even likely to change anyone's views about caste politics? Idiot!

How is it that the article claims that he is a prominent leader of the RSS and goes on to inform that RSS claims he isn't a part of them?

Looks like this Bhat is a royal nutcase or a sadist par excellence. How is rape even likely to change anyone's views about caste politics? Idiot!

Looks like he was not talking about what Hindus should do to the lady, but was observing that the lady in question may change her opinion about Hinduism when and if such treatment is meted out to her by the Muslims.

As for the report, it is usual media mischief.

Looks like he was not talking about what Hindus should do to the lady, but was observing that the lady in question may change her opinion about Hinduism when and if such treatment is meted out to her by the Muslims.

But how and why? She was mentioning about how upper castes have usurped the credit for Nation-building efforts from Lower castes. How will being raped by a Muslim(or for that matter from anybody) prompt her to change her views on this matter?

His hint at rape being a cause of shame for the Woman but not the Man is an even bigger hypocrisy on his part.

My advice is to find the biggest thickest stick and shove it right up this idiots backside...make a bloody hand puppet out of this goon...
I Think advocates of rape will only understand the heinous nature of their crime when they are on the receiving end of it...

I am ashamed to call these people my countrymen..

Well thats a very convoluted way of expressing his thought process if true...
Nevertheless, rape in general is not something to joke about, so his opinions are uncalled for and we Indians dont appreciate it...Hindus or Muslims alike..

But how and why? She was mentioning about how upper castes have usurped the credit for Nation-building efforts from Lower castes. How will being raped by a Muslim(or for that matter from anybody) prompt her to change her views on this matter?

His hint at rape being a cause of shame for the Woman but not the Man is an even bigger hypocrisy on his part.

What she was mentioning was nothing more than the usual bullshit as the leftist do about Hindus and attacking the Hindu society. The pointer was about her lack of courage to spew equal garbage about other religions and where that would get her. As to why that would prompt her to change her view on that matter, who knows? There are people who having compared all religions and their adherents responses to constantly being attacked, come home to discover that what they have spewed venom and invective over all their life was not so bad after all.

I do not know where he hinted that rape is a bigger shame for a woman than a man. I did not see him mention any man or do a comparative rape analysis for each.

My advice is to find the biggest thickest stick and shove it right up this idiots backside...make a bloody hand puppet out of this goon...
I Think advocates of rape will only understand the heinous nature of their crime when they are on the receiving end of it...

I am ashamed to call these people my countrymen..

Well thats a very convoluted way of expressing his thought process if true...
Nevertheless, rape in general is not something to joke about, so his opinions are uncalled for and we Indians dont appreciate it...Hindus or Muslims alike..

Oh I do not know, I have seen and heard worse humor from men, even those who try to put on a decent face in public. Just look at your first comment, you are advocating sodomization of that guy with particular objects, perhaps this specific way of raping is what you prefer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom