What's new

Drag woman by hair, rape: RSS member's advice on teaching Hinduism

Hey how come, bengali negative imposed stereotype comes from PDF's Bengalis but classy South Indian Brahmins from real life experience.

Could there be a possibility that if you actually interacted with bengalis in say West Bengal (and not on a pakistani internet forum), you could come across decent, non- communist, non-atheist, bengalis?

Yeah sure. Only I have not come across them in real life and when they start talking about secularism on the net, I just have to stop myself from clenching my teeth. So quite probable I will lose my bias if I was to meet them in real life and as of now my comments are only related to their political views.

Don't hate, Bengalis just have been better fishermen.... Based on fishermen encountered on PDF ofcourse,

Hey I am a fish eater being a non Brahmin. It is just that one forms life long associations and Brahmins and their vegetarianism was one of them for me. Since I learnt about the variations quite late, it was just a surprise.

Yeah sure. Only I have not come across them in real life and when they start talking about secularism on the net, I just have to stop myself from clenching my teeth. So quite probable I will lose my bias if I was to meet them in real life and as of now my comments are only related to their political views.

But i thought , most bengalis seem to be atheists. How is that related to political views. You are generalizing the religious affiliation of all Bengali Hindus based on a Pakistani defence Internet forum.

To make any evaluation of a general set, atleast a better sample set would be beneficial.

But i thought , most bengalis seem to be atheists. How is that related to political views. You are generalizing the religious affiliation of all Bengali Hindus based on a Pakistani defence Internet forum.

To make any evaluation of a general, atleast a better sample set would be beneficial.

Of course I am not basing Bengali atheism on statistics. I have none. But considering every single or rather every other Bengali I have come across on PDF is, it is hard to keep from forming that assumption. Oh no, I actually had a Bengali lady friend who was my colleague, do not know if she was a Brahmin. We hit it off real well, but she was a long time Bangalore settled and she claimed to hate Bengalis back in WB.

Nope. I love all Hindu gods. It gets difficult to choose between them. The rationales for what they do, why they do so fit so perfectly with their legends :D.

Sorry, it is about the Chitpavan Brahmins.

Chitpavan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Possible, but doubtful. Nathuram Godse was a Chitpavan Brahmin, wasn't he? Whatever their origins, their community today is fiercely Indian.

Possible, but doubtful. Nathuram Godse was a Chitpavan Brahmin, wasn't he? Whatever their origins, their community today is fiercely Indian.

Yeah, I just read about it in a blog, it was surprising. Quite a few blue eyes among them too.

Of course I am not basing Bengali atheism on statistics. I have none. But considering every single or rather every other Bengali I have come across on PDF is, it is hard to keep from forming that assumption. Oh no, I actually had a Bengali lady friend who was my colleague, do not know if she was a Brahmin. We hit it off real well, but she was a long time Bangalore settled and she claimed to hate Bengalis back in WB.
See thats the problem with limited number of views, assume you were marathi, and I came across couple more like you, subscribing to your logic, i would have to assume every maharashtrian is annoying. But that may not be the case because I have lived in maharashtra all my life and I know people are great there. Similarly I cannot generalize all the jews in Israel based on few Israelis I encounter on PDF.

PDF is not a credible representation of Indian Demography. May be largely young educated Pakistani Demographics can be represented here, but not Indian Bengali by the farthest chance.

Yeah, I just read about it in a blog, it was surprising. Quite a few blue eyes among them too.

Genetic evidence does point to a Irano-Scythian root in their ancestry. Probably got amalgamated into Indian society during Kushan rule and subsequently migrated southwards.

See thats the problem with limited number of views, assume you were marathi, and I came across couple more like you, subscribing to your logic, i would have to assume every maharashtrian is annoying. But that may not be the case because I have lived in maharashtra all my life and I know people are great there. Similarly I cannot generalize all the jews in Israel based on few Israelis I encounter on PDF.

PDF is not a credible representation of Indian Demography. May be largely young educated Pakistani Demographics can be represented here, but not Indian Bengali by the farthest chance.

LOL. I know it is not a credible representation of anything, but it is not too far off either. It is not just my observation but also corroborated by many in the right-wing. Like people who have traveled and lived in WB. So it was a view formed over years and years of reading, hearing about, and observing. That of course does not mean that every Bengali would conform to that caricature. You could be right about me though, I would not know how to converse if I was in agreement with people. LOL. The conversation would end with a "yup."

Genetic evidence does point to a Irano-Scythian root in their ancestry. Probably got amalgamated into Indian society during Kushan rule and subsequently migrated southwards.

Oh I told you I do not understand all that complicated genetic studies and I do not pay much attention. It was just something I read somewhere and it does not matter if they were or not.

LOL. I know it is not a credible representation of anything, but it is not too far off either. It is not just my observation but also corroborated by many in the right-wing. Like people who have traveled and lived in WB. So it was a view formed over years and years of reading, hearing about, and observing. That of course does not mean that every Bengali would conform to that caricature. You could be right about me though, I would not know how to converse if I was in agreement with people. LOL. The conversation would end with a "yup."
When you get a chance take it up with Joe Shearer

When you get a chance take it up with Joe Shearer

LOL. No no no. Quite likely in real life he is a very pleasant man, but I just cannot stand his ideological view. I think for the most part most Indians are rather pleasant people because they are natural pleasers, they tend to aim to please the person they are with, so there is less acrimony. But here we have battle lines drawn over the fate of the country and for all the lies and cover-ups done for no matter what noble aim, I am just not ready to reconcile with the Indian left.

RSS exposes the real Indian men, they are honest about it...

Back
Top Bottom