What's new

Dr. Zakir Naik says Partition was wrong

No, he interprets the text the way they are meant to be interpreted.
I
Who decides his interpretations are right. I have seen him wrongly interpreting hindu texts.... no idea about Islam as I am not experts.. .. but have come across people who have mentioned that he is wrong... If you believe in ONLY then his interpretations are right..... if not then probably there could be chances that you may not agree with him.....If you are zakir naik fan.... do enjoy his videos ans speeches ....You may agree with what he said in OP.... but I do not agree with him....

Thats why I disagree with Dr. Zakir Naik on this one.
LOL, the guy is an Indian. Even my father disagrees with him, when I told him about Dr. Zakir Naik's opinion.

I also heard that India recently kicked Dr. Zakir Naik out of India by revoking his passport.

Now Dr. Zakir Naik has Saudi passport.

LOL.

So much for being a proud Indian.

He was being asked to be extradited after terrorists who attacked Dhaka were found with his materials and connections to his organisation.

The man was later found to have brainwashed many 'educated' youth into terrorism from India as well..

If anything, this guys hsould have been put down.

Chucking him out of India was the easiest thing he could have had.

I
Who decides his interpretations are right. I have seen him wrongly interpreting hindu texts.... no idea about Islam as I am not experts.. .. but have come across people who have mentioned that he is wrong... If you believe in ONLY then his interpretations are right..... if not then probably there could be chances that you may not agree with him.....If you are rzakir main
LOL

He quotes the Hindu scriptures. How else is he supposed to interpret the Hindu texts.

He interprets the Hindu texts correctly.

He interprets the Hindu texts correctly

And you will decide that his interpretations are right?

ok you seems to be a zakir naik bakth... for me he is A class moron....

I am out ...

He was being asked to be extradited after terrorists who attacked Dhaka were found with his materials and connections to his organisation.

The man was later found to have brainwashed many 'educated' youth into terrorism from India as well..

If anything, this guys hsould have been put down.

Chucking him out of India was the easiest thing he could have had.
Dr. Zakir Naik does not promote terrorists.

It is the fault of the idiots who resort to violence to achieve certain goals.

And you will decide that his interpretations are right?

ok you seems to be a zakir naik bakth... for me he is A class moron....

I am out ...
And how do you interpret Hindu texts?

Are you a qualified student of comparative religion? What do you know, lol? :lol:

Dr. Zakir Naik is good at what he does, but he doesn't know politics.

The funeral expenses and other medical expenses were repaid by the High Commissioner for Pakistan in November 1953
Idiot at the time of creation of Pakistan he was 50 year old he only lived 3 years after creation of Pakistan how you expect him to spent most of his life in Pakistan

First of all, you are showing your family culture and education in very poor light by using abuse words when none here abused you .
It's ok, all background are allowed in this forum , just try to learn from the decent folks here, don't stay where you are.

Now back to topic:
Ali died in Feb 1951.
Till Nov.1953, the Pakistani Govt. was not bothered to contribute to his funeral. Now that's rather pathetic, for a person who dreamt up the name Pakistan !

Now please try to maintain some class in your posts.

Do you have proof that Jinnah drank wine?

Show me where is the proof.

Here's something you will be even more uncomfortable with :

''As we were drinking our coffee and enjoying our sausages, in came an old, bearded Muslim with a young boy of about ten years of age, probably his grandson. They came and sat down near Jinnah. It was obvious that they had been directed from Town Hall… I then saw the boy’s hand reaching out slowly but irresistibly towards the plate of pork sausages. After some hesitation, he picked up one, put it in his mouth, munched it and seemed to enjoy it tremendously. I watched this uneasily… After some time they left and Jinnah turned to me, and said angrily: “Chagla, you should be ashamed of yourself.” I said: ” What did I do?” Jinnah asked: “How dare you allow the young boy to eat pork sausages?” I said: “Look, Jinnah, I had to use all my mental faculties to come to a quick decision. The question was: should I let Jinnah lose his election or should I let the boy go to eternal damnation? I chose in your favour.”- M.C. Chagla, Roses in December, as quoted in Jinnah of Pakistan by Stanley Wolpert

President/General Zia trying to convince Wolpert to censor parts of his book that talked about Jinnah eating pork and drinking alcohol so it could be mandatory reading for all undergraduate students. Wolpert refused to have passages from his book censored, even after being given the promise of ‘making millions’ off the book. Diplomatic touts of Zia even had the audacity to approach his daughter, Dina, living in New York, she was clandestinely asked to deny that her father ever drank alcohol or ate ham. When she refused to oblige , she was threatened with ´disclosures´ about her private life if she ever made it public that she had been approached. He was the real Deedawar, that is the point here not what Taliban or Zia want to show him or portray him as. "

Personally I strongly disagree with his opinion.

I know this has already been posted and its an old video, but I want to see what other members think of this guy's stupid opinion.

Long live Pakistan.

I wonder what he thinks of Partition now that he is being hunted by Hindu India for being a Muslim.

Partition was good for Hindus and other minorities. Hindus should find out the formula to get Indian Muslims return home.

First of all, you are showing your family culture and education in very poor light by using abuse words when none here abused you .
It's ok, all background are allowed in this forum , just try to learn from the decent folks here, don't stay where you are.

Now back to topic:
Ali died in Feb 1951.
Till Nov.1953, the Pakistani Govt. was not bothered to contribute to his funeral. Now that's rather pathetic, for a person who dreamt up the name Pakistan !

Now please try to maintain some class in your posts.

Here's something you will be even more uncomfortable with :

''As we were drinking our coffee and enjoying our sausages, in came an old, bearded Muslim with a young boy of about ten years of age, probably his grandson. They came and sat down near Jinnah. It was obvious that they had been directed from Town Hall… I then saw the boy’s hand reaching out slowly but irresistibly towards the plate of pork sausages. After some hesitation, he picked up one, put it in his mouth, munched it and seemed to enjoy it tremendously. I watched this uneasily… After some time they left and Jinnah turned to me, and said angrily: “Chagla, you should be ashamed of yourself.” I said: ” What did I do?” Jinnah asked: “How dare you allow the young boy to eat pork sausages?” I said: “Look, Jinnah, I had to use all my mental faculties to come to a quick decision. The question was: should I let Jinnah lose his election or should I let the boy go to eternal damnation? I chose in your favour.”- M.C. Chagla, Roses in December, as quoted in Jinnah of Pakistan by Stanley Wolpert

President/General Zia trying to convince Wolpert to censor parts of his book that talked about Jinnah eating pork and drinking alcohol so it could be mandatory reading for all undergraduate students. Wolpert refused to have passages from his book censored, even after being given the promise of ‘making millions’ off the book. Diplomatic touts of Zia even had the audacity to approach his daughter, Dina, living in New York, she was clandestinely asked to deny that her father ever drank alcohol or ate ham. When she refused to oblige , she was threatened with ´disclosures´ about her private life if she ever made it public that she had been approached. He was the real Deedawar, that is the point here not what Taliban or Zia want to show him or portray him as. "
quote the page number idiot.

Sorry but Jinnah never ate pork. Even if Jinnah ate pork, this does not make Jinnah or a person a nonmuslim. Just a major sinner.

Last edited:
I would love to ask Dr Whatever does he think "Integration" in 1843/49 was wrong?

While they kicked him out of India he should come visit Pakistan for sometime. We always have room and opportunities when it comes to finding religious scholars! Heck even Amir Liaqat is considered a religious scholar and is quite successful on TV shows :lol:. He will be in better situation to speak about partition after living in this part of subcontinent for a while provided that he survives wrath of other sects and scholars.

I disagree with him.
WE WILL HAVE TO SUFFER COW MOTHER prohibition and other such things...

ooooo i forgot what will we have to do about the rape mostly committed by sarkar atangwadis modi atangwadis and similar shits.

Back
Top Bottom