What's new

Dr. Zakir Naik says Partition was wrong

I disagree with him.
WE WILL HAVE TO SUFFER COW MOTHER prohibition and other such things...

ooooo i forgot what will we have to do about the rape mostly committed by sarkar atangwadis modi atangwadis and similar shits.
I also disagree with Dr. Zakir Naik.

Dr. Zakir Naik got kicked out of the country which hosts Narendra Modi and the fascist Uddhav Thackeray

Zakir Naik now has Saudi citizenship :disagree:

King Salman had to go out of his way to save Zakir Naik. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Dr. Zakir Naik considers the freedom fighters of 1857 as heroes against the fascist British Raj in South Asia.
You are aware what is significant about 1843 and 1849 "Integration"? This was when Sindh was defeated in Battle of Miani and made into British India. In 1849 the same thing happened to Punjab which then included most of K-Pk as well. The Partition of 1947 is the exact other side of the coin of 1843/49.

Battle_of_Miani.jpg

Had British not won in battle of 1843/40 there would have been no need for partition. Instead the region that is now Pakistan would have evolved on it's path as free people. Not slaves of British India.

You are aware what is significant about 1843 and 1849 "Integration"? This was when Sindh was defeated in Battle of Miani and made into British India. In 1849 the same thing happened to Punjab which then included most of K-Pk as well. The Partition of 1947 is the exact other side of the coin of 1843/49.

Battle_of_Miani.jpg

Had British not won in battle of 1843/40 there would have been no need for partition. Instead the region that is now Pakistan would have evolved on it's path as free people. Not slaves of British India.
Exactly. Same thing with Balochistan.

And he present his own interpretation....
No he interprets the text the way they are meant to be interpreted.

There is only one correct way to interpret the texts. Don't give me some metaphorical bullcrap.

But I feel safe here despite being an atheist. A vocal atheist won't be safe in your country.
Most people in Pakistan are Muslims.

Once you are convinced Islam is the truth (when you are raised as a Sunni Muslim) why should you leave it?

It doesn't make any sense at all.

It doesn't make any sense at all.
I was in France. The French are a sophisticated, wealthy people with a proud history and beautiful country. They have produced great thinkesr like Voltaire and even greater generals like Napoloen. However I could not believe my eyes when I saw French eating snails. Yes snails.

Moral of the story. Just because something might not make sense to you does not mean others don't see sense in it. We have to keep a open mind.

I was in France. The French are a sophisticated, wealthy people with a proud history and beautiful country. They have produced great thinker like Voltaire and even greater generals like Napoloen. However I could nopt believe when I saw French eating snails. Yes snails.

Moral of the story. Just because something might not make sense to you does not mean others don't see sense in it. We have to keep a open mind.
In Islam there is no punishment for apostasy unless the apostate propagates his/her new religion to the masses in an Islamic country.

In Islam you are free to leave Islam.

Rehmat Ali and Allama Iqbal learned about the good aspects of the west.

This is exactly what we need to learn.

Take the good and reject the bad of the other societies we encounter.

Hopefully there will be a day when Pakistanis will stop going overseas to learn from foreign universities and institutions.

We already have some good institutions and universities like Aga Khan University, NUST, LUMS, King Edward Medical College, etc.

The tide is finally turning now. By 2020, things would have rapidly improved.

Apart from what i think is an eidetic memory- Dr Naik has more of a recitory role rather than an actual "learned" man.

His fame rose from being innovative with the media and essentially plain loghorrea.

The biggest testemant to partition is what is happening in India today- this was the same fever seen in the 37 elections which the Quaid understood. He understood the poverty and its exploitation by the forces using religious extremism and sought to create a countey free from it- Nehru saw it too but was confident he could social engineer a united India; sadly, both their dreams & ideas eventually went awry in different ways

Apart from what i think is an eidetic memory- Dr Naik has more of a recitory role rather than an actual "learned" man.

His fame rose from being innovative with the media and essentially plain loghorrea.

The biggest testemant to partition is what is happening in India today- this was the same fever seen in the 37 elections which the Quaid understood. He understood the poverty and its exploitation by the forces using religious extremism and sought to create a countey free from it- Nehru saw it too but was confident he could social engineer a united India; sadly, both their dreams & ideas eventually went awry in different ways
The idea was to be free of Hindu domination.

In the electorate Hindus outnumbered Muslims 3 to 1

Back
Top Bottom