What's new

Dr Shakil Afridi claims ISI regards US as "worst enemy"

I see that now that I've gone back through the thread. But you ignore the bits about how the conduct of the ISI and prison guards constitute a threat to all Pakistanis.

It's a torture cell in a ISI prison, what did you expect? Fairies?

One needs to be careful here. Denying something vehemently and then having verifiable recordings surface would be a PR disaster.

Maybe they are dang sure that it did not happen. Any FOX news reporter in the country, or anybody coming into a prison, and talking to this Dr would have been monitored by all concerned.

ISI has already rubbished this interview claim
I'll give Fox more credibility than the ISI.

its laughable to accept that ISI had put the doctor in the control room and were discussing its regional plans and conspiracies in front of him.
True but not necessary since he's living the experience - a much more reliable source of information than mere conspiracy talk.

In the latest proposed crime reforms the ISI is proposing greater surveillance and prosecution powers than it ever has had, rather than increased emphasis on police forensics that can actually bring convictions in the face of intimidated and contradictory witnesses. Obviously loyalty in Pakistan is a question of loyalty to the ISI, not the people.

Hang the Traitor , and put him out of his misery , His Crime was too intense for just a 33 years in Prison .

Quoted for truth.

I disagree with that last part: these Christian/Jewish fundamentalists are just as rabid and bloodthirsty as their Muslim counterparts. The difference is that, unlike the Muslims, these Western fundamentalists are polished and suave, and are experts at public relations. They manipulate the political levers in their country and use their official military to conduct their holy war against the Muslims. By the self-serving Western definition of "terrorism", their holy war does not get labelled as terrorism.

Bingo! This bastard should be fried just for endangering these children's life.

I wonder if you would be so cavalier to dismiss this doctor's actions if the children he falsely vaccinated happened to be American children.

There is a time to be contrarian, and then there's a time to be principled. This doctor is the worst scum for what he did to those children, regardless of whatever else he did.

Hi,

Thank you and I appreciate that---I wanted someone else to also come up with something similiar to what I am saying---two and a half million muslims killed---and still no end in sight.

I'll give Fox more credibility than the ISI.

In that case, you are welcome to live as an ignorant among the mass of other such cases.

True but not necessary since he's living the experience - a much more reliable source of information than mere conspiracy talk.

Point is, HE NEVER SPOKE! The man's on a media blackout and denied access to foreign and domestic media outlets alike. You mean to tell me that a man being held for conspiracy was allowed to talk to a rabidly jingoistic news outlet like Fox under the very noses of the evil, conniving ISI that has **** on every effort that America has tried to implement to secure world peace (through war)?

Obviously loyalty in Pakistan is a question of loyalty to the ISI, not the people.

Your first sentence in this post made very clear that no amount of logic will help make you slightly better aware of the situation in Pakistan.

In the latest proposed crime reforms the ISI is proposing greater surveillance and prosecution powers than it ever has had, rather than increased emphasis on police forensics that can actually bring convictions in the face of intimidated and contradictory witnesses. Obviously loyalty in Pakistan is a question of loyalty to the ISI, not the people.

you make my heart bleed now

some effects rubbing off from patriot act and home land security act and all. whats that new powers Obama got? he can order the execution of any American whenever he wants?

hey I am going to use the same cliche line used in the west "what you got to fear if you got nothing to hide eh? ;)"

In that case, you are welcome to live as an ignorant among the mass of other such cases.
As a loyal employee of the ISI, you could at least provide some argument or evidence to back up your opinion.

Point is, HE NEVER SPOKE! The man's on a media blackout -
The ISI also declared OBL "dead" years before U.S. Seals killed him in Pakistan. There are many other examples...the ISI has lost the right to be taken at its word. Even Pakistan's Ambassador to the U.S. tells us this.

You mean to tell me that a man being held for conspiracy was allowed to talk to a rabidly jingoistic news outlet like Fox under the very noses of the evil, conniving ISI that has -
Perhaps the good doctor was especially clever, or not all Pakistanis are inclined to cooperate with "the evil, conniving ISI"?

Your first sentence in this post made very clear that no amount of logic will help make you slightly better aware of the situation in Pakistan.
You fail to see how, by gripping the reigns harder, the blinders narrow and the horse becomes more tractable in the short run, yet more dependent on its master. That's only O.K. if you are willing to reduce people to mere animals.

you make my heart bleed now

some effects rubbing off from patriot act and home land security act and all. whats that new powers Obama got? he can order the execution of any American whenever he wants?
Even if you don't see all the differences, you are acknowledging here a chain-of-accountability that exists in the U.S. yet is absent in Pakistan.

F.O.X also says that ISI is more credible then any Tom Dick & Harry news agency.
That's your acknowledged job. Saying you're credible doesn't make it so.

As a loyal employee of the ISI, you could at least provide some argument or evidence to back up your opinion.

I am an intellectual not limited to any one institution or outlet, I have also advised CENTCOM, ISAF, The Afghan Govt among other institutions. If there was any credible facts that I could rebut with mine, I would have, but the very crux of this story is based on a lie as I clarified earlier and on the first few pages of this long drawn out and completely unnecessary discussion.

The ISI also declared OBL "dead" years before U.S. Seals killed him in Pakistan. There are many other examples...the ISI has lost the right to be taken at its word. Even Pakistan's Ambassador to the U.S. tells us this.

Do you mean to tell me that the US was aware of his location all along? I doubt it, that's a regular feature of Human Intel, there will be mistakes and inaccuracies, it is a part of intelligence. By the way, do you know that the Kuwaitis were put under surveillance on the ISI's advice? Even Obama has stated in his address that "This victory has been brought about through close co-ordination with our Pakistani allies". I hope you aren't forgetting that Pakistan has apprehended over 300 key Al-Qaeda operatives ranging from mid-tier commanders to the big fish. So let's not try and play the "So much more righteous than thou" card.

Perhaps the good doctor was especially clever, or not all Pakistanis are inclined to cooperate with "the evil, conniving ISI"?

So clever that he fashioned a cell phone out of plain wheat bread and lentils? After all, that's pretty much all that goes into his cell.

well the people will like this news since they want isi to be anti america but just for laughs fox news seriously why not some other credible and larger news network or was fox the only coniving news channel that got this little interview and lo and behold its the same gibberish pakistan isi army is against america you know after all the loses we have done for their war youd think they would give us a little respect but no their news channel have the best way to get ratings bash paksitan or the isi...

what he made a cell phone out of thin air and then contacted fox news no other larger news channel and buddy believe it or not the people of pakistan are proud of their agency and nothing is going to change that

i happen to remember that CIA claimed osama died too soo apparently America and their agency should lose all credibility also or how about when they claimed they were winning the afghan war and the series of attacks happened all over afghansitan and kabul the HQ of us army.. thats the bad thing about intel you just cant be sure

Even if you don't see all the differences, you are acknowledging here a chain-of-accountability that exists in the U.S. yet is absent in Pakistan.

no he is not he is saying if its becoming like loyal with ISI for paksitan then its also becoming loyal with obama alone in america but ofocurse you will those powers are for security and our is for evil plan of isi taking over pakistan its the same rubbish as saying army of pakistan is not for the country but a country for the army

I am an intellectual not limited to any one institution or outlet, I have also advised CENTCOM, ISAF, The Afghan Govt among other institutions. If there was any credible facts that I could rebut with mine, I would have, but the very crux of this story is based on a lie as I clarified earlier -
"Claimed", not "clarified". Of course, Dr. A. had to get around the "blackout" somehow.

Latest tweets from Pakistani expert C. Christine Fair is that if the interview was genuine the ISI had a hand in it.

So clever that he fashioned a cell phone out of plain wheat bread and lentils? After all, that's pretty much all that goes into his cell.
In contrast to Benazir, who was offered vials of poison several times during her imprisonment in the desert?

Surely ignorance that leads to reduced vaccination rates can, and should, be countered with proper education to protect the children. All of that ignorance cannot be blamed on Dr. Afridi.

Fine I will blame the rest of it on you, with him taking some of the share. Why are u so blind that you cant even understand what other is trying to say. But then its you dude. So nough said.

Back
Top Bottom