What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Sadly that won't happen. Take special branch, their MO is trying to mimic IB in so much that employees up to the rank of SI regularly operate in shalwar kameez even when conducting warrants and raids.

Finally someone agrees with me!

What is the obsession of these guys to be the stereotypical white shalwar kameez with walkie talkie guy? At least fauji (on official business such as route clearance, traffic management, or background verification) usually has a card with a lanyard around his neck.

But the civilian agencies...in ki kharpainchi hi nhn khatam hoti.

Oh yes physical remand because he is a most wanted terrorist jis say interrogation karni hai police nay!

What a joke.

Idk with such actions common Pakistanis anger against army is turning into hate

Trying to instigate mutiny, regardless of your politics, is clear sedition. No ifs and buts.

Sir G, IMO you failed to grasp the whole scenario or your remarks are partial. Even if everything goes by your logic, the whole leading heads in PDM are liable to face the same treatment (there are loads of such videos on social media and in this thread).

Partial Justice OR one country with two systems will never prevail eventually it will fail - we tasted it in the decades of the 70s.

Finally someone agrees with me!

What is the obsession of these guys to be the stereotypical white shalwar kameez with walkie talkie guy? At least fauji (on official business such as route clearance, traffic management, or background verification) usually has a card with a lanyard around his neck.

But the civilian agencies...in ki kharpainchi hi nhn khatam hoti.
It comes from their desperation to try and copy their daddies in the prestigious three letter agency. I mean don't get me wrong, having worked with SB in Punjab at least, these guys are good at what they do. But their methods are dated and they desperately need an overhaul.

There was a reason covert teams in Western police agencies like LAPD DARE, NPYD Task Force and Miami Dade OCG "Organised Crime Group" were overhauled, because when you give people with a badge and a gun the power to operate outside the wire and under the radar, accountability and ownership goes out of the window.

So if you were ordered in 1971 by your CO to rape a woman you would? Should Rashid Minhas have followed orders of his superior officer also and let the plane go? What’s your opinion on the Israeli soldiers who refuse to carry out illegal orders of their CO to harass Palestinians? Anything we learnt from Nuremberg trials? I would rather die then do something I can’t live with.
He already said that it's the duty of a soldier to kill an innocent if commanded... What are you expecting from him?

Even in US military you can disobey an order if it's unlawful. Here our genius is saying it's the duty to obey unlawful orders.

I don't know how you got that "Think Tank Analyst" badge, calling for mutiny has severe consequences it is right there next to treason because it is an act of trying to sabotage state security and stability. Especially when you have India as your neighbour.

Also, learn the basics of an oath when a soldier is christened into the respective unit he vows to go anywhere by command from Sea, Air, or by land be it at the peril of his life. Even if he is commanded to shoot an innocent he will it's in the oath.
No such oath. Here's the oath that each person of Armed forces must take as per the constitution:

Members Of The Armed Forces​

[Article 244]​

(In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful.)

I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Pakistan and uphold the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which embodies the will of the people, that I will not engage myself in any political activities whatsoever and that I will honestly and faithfully serve Pakistan in the Pakistan Army (or Navy or Air Force) as required by and under the law.

821[
May Allah Almighty help and guide me (A'meen).

] 821

Attachments

• 1660111367069.png
    1660111367069.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 10
When PTI was in power it had all time in the world and reason to go after these loonies but it decided to play the saint and was overthrown its PTI's fault for sitting around being dimwits when they were in power.

So if one is doing the wrong way, you should do the same? then what makes you different?

Let’s be open about it, not neutrals, army leadership, Bajwa, nadeem and co..

Need to openly declare, it is the army leadership who are doing all this..

Incapable if doing their job of defending the country, but good at harassing the public and squashing freedom..
Jis ki lathi os ki bhains. General sahib ky pass danda hy aur log buzdil hain. You are forgetting this is Pakistan.

Warna bataon main yae log daily amerika aur Israel fatha kerty hain.

Back
Top Bottom