What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Wait a minute, is this actually the statement for which this whole shenanigan took place?

I hadn't heard it before, but is this really it? If so, then this has got to be the most stupidest thing ever to arrest a person for.

I thought he actually said to the rank and file not to obey the orders of the COAS and high command or something similar.

You guys have been banning people left and right all day on the forum for being outraged. :lol:

Remember boys and girls, Amreeka is your new Khuda and Bajwa their messenger.

Last edited:
First of all it's completely preposterous why only speaking against the armed forces is considered sedition. Why are other institutions left out? Is the judiciary not important for national security?

The answer is that no institution is above the democratic right of protest. Imagine...citizens can protest against voted representatives but not armed forces which are subservient to bodies of those voted representatives.

Regardless, someone has to stretch what SG said by preposterous margins to say that it was an incitement to violence and mutiny. If the courts allow this to go through or even be entertained, this will even further cement the holier than thou position that our armed forces seem to push for. PMLN may win the battle, but they alongwith all the other political parties would have lost forever.

Have u listen to his words ? Asking government employees to follow only legal orders of government is asking for mutiny by which standards ?

So if a general orders a soldier to kill someone innocent he should do so ?
I don't know how you got that "Think Tank Analyst" badge, calling for mutiny has severe consequences it is right there next to treason because it is an act of trying to sabotage state security and stability. Especially when you have India as your neighbour.

Also, learn the basics of an oath when a soldier is christened into the respective unit he vows to go anywhere by command from Sea, Air, or by land be it at the peril of his life. Even if he is commanded to shoot an innocent he will it's in the oath.

I don't know how you got that "Think Tank Analyst" badge, calling for mutiny has severe consequences it is right there next to treason because it is an act of trying to sabotage state security and stability. Especially when you have India as your neighbour.

Also, learn the basics of an oath when a soldier is christened into the respective unit he vows to go anywhere by command from Sea, Air, or by land be it at the peril of his life. Even if he is commanded to shoot an innocent he will it's in the oath.

Bajra openly refuting IK policy on relations with Russia is not treason?

:lol:

Let me know which coas or leader of an army openly opposes their prime minister or president.

In any normal country, he’d be rotting in jail or hanging.

What people are forgetting is the arrest of Shahbaz gill was brought onto him by himself the current PDM Gov is looking for reasons just to nab members and Shahbaz Gill gave them a good reason to do just that.

When PTI was in power it had all time in the world and reason to go after these loonies but it decided to play the saint and was overthrown its PTI's fault for sitting around being dimwits when they were in power.

Bajra openly refuting IK policy on relations with Russia is not treason?

:lol:

Let me know which coas or leader of an army openly opposes their prime minister or president.

In any normal country, he’d be rotting in jail or hanging.
Good on ya mate.

This is the catch ... Look at Altaf ... Story was similar a middle class guy started with the rights of educated middle class of a particular language but then try to play dirty he himself get lost ... So sometime i also get frustated but nelsom mandela also followed the same path ...

Same story with Akbar Bugti

So if you were ordered in 1971 by your CO to rape a woman you would? Should Rashid Minhas have followed orders of his superior officer also and let the plane go? What’s your opinion on the Israeli soldiers who refuse to carry out illegal orders of their CO to harass Palestinians? Anything we learnt from Nuremberg trials? I would rather die then do something I can’t live with.

This brings to light a point I have often repeated.

Any agency, no matter federal of provincial, should have properly identifiable uniform or ID visible on it when making an arrest, similar to the jackets and badge FBI wears. I know that FIA even has those sort of jackets, blue in color...

They should at least have a visible badge.

Anyways, welcome to the USSR guys!

To all the N supporters saying Gill or ARY were anti-state, what about the fine folks in the video below? Ya yeh tareefain kar rahay hain fauj ki? Show me one PTI leader who said even half of what is said below...

Sadly that won't happen. Take special branch, their MO is trying to mimic IB in so much that employees up to the rank of SI regularly operate in shalwar kameez even when conducting warrants and raids.

Don't even get me started on the FIA.

Hmm...they forced and prevented the people from making videos who were on the ground. The one who shared the video was not on the ground but above in some building.

The government should come to senses, in these days everyone is carrying a device called 'SMART PHONE' and the authorities to deal with such a situation are not so SMART.

Back
Top Bottom