What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Trying to instigate mutiny, regardless of your politics, is clear sedition. No ifs and buts.

Rashid Minhas was traitor for standing up against his superior or patriot by not follow his orders which were against interest of country? Simple and straight answer please, no IFs and Buts.

Rashid Minhas was traitor for standing up against his superior or patriot by not follow his orders which were against interest of country? Simple and straight answer please, no IFs and Buts.
Add…
And why is he celebrated as a shaheed.. for disobeying superiors orders… bootlickers explain..

1660121643303.png

Challo, PML-N kay Media Cell ka aik bunda tou yaha active hai.

Kabi ghalti say Military section (Army/Navy/Air Force) kay kisi Topic pay bhee zara rae dainay ke kosish kar lain. Last check keya that tou Forum ka naam Pakistan Defence Forum tha.

I wonder, do these N-Leaguers get paid in PKR ya ye free mai jootay chaatay hain...

I am saddened to see this picture, not because any injustice has been done to Shahbaz Gil. Rather, because people like Shahbaz Gil are used as tissue paper by parties and they realize this only when they look back and see no one standing behind.

1660124529279.png

This is it... there is more than what is being portrayed. We'll see the end result in a fee month's...

It's got to be played long enough to leave everyone guessing and confused.

Engineered soft revolution I call it. Pakistanis had been too docile and gullible in the past to demand change.

It's got to be played long enough to leave everyone guessing and confused.

Engineered soft revolution I call it. Pakistanis had been too docile and gullible in the past to demand change.

Exactly, I think everything is being engineered and is under control (although it doesn't seem like it). This short term confusion and chaos is a form of safety to allow quiet birth of a new system....

I am saddened to see this picture, not because any injustice has been done to Shahbaz Gil. Rather, because people like Shahbaz Gil are used as tissue paper by parties and they realize this only when they look back and see no one standing behind.

View attachment 869379
You’re right…..maybe he will leave Pak after he gets out. IK unable to free him…..what was he thinking

Anyway he’s a US citizen so will be treated gently…..there’s no way anyone can upset western embassies right now…..

Another case registered against Shahbaz Gill in Karachi​

Another case registered against Shahbaz Gill in Karachi

The FIR has been registered against Shahbaz Gill at the Malir Memon Goth Police Station in Karachi.
10 August,2022 06:40 am
KARACHI (Dunya News) – After Islamabad, another case has been registered in Karachi against Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Shahbaz Gill, Dunya News reported.

The second case against Shahbaz Gill was registered on late Tuesday night at the Malir Memon Goth Police Station. Provision of sedition, inciting the public against the state institutions, spreading anarchy and hatred are included in the case.

The first information report (FIR) has been registered against the PTI leader Shahbaz Gill at the Malir Memon Goth Police Station on behalf of the state.

Earlier in the day, Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah confirmed that PTI leader Shahbaz Gill was arrested by the Islamabad police "in accordance with the law" on charges of sedition and inciting the public against the state institutions.

"He will be presented before a court on Wednesday," he said, adding that a first information report (FIR) had been registered against the PTI leader on behalf of the state.

Imran Khan is such an arrogant and self-righteous politician who considers himself above the constitution, law, state institutions and criticism. And he encourages his party officials and followers to do the same. Sorry to say , Mr. Imran Khan, like Hasan bin Sabah's organization Hashashin, has pushed the country's political culture towards thuggery and anarchy.

Imran Khan is such an arrogant and self-righteous politician who considers himself above the constitution, law, state institutions and criticism. And he encourages his party officials and followers to do the same. Sorry to say , Mr. Imran Khan, like Hasan bin Sabah's organization Hashashin, has pushed the country's political culture towards thuggery and anarchy.
so there should be only nawaz and zardari right? so much tranquility and peace...... don't know what political culture you have had for 70 years other than looting and taking turns!

View attachment 869379

You yourself is a tissue paper Hafeez bhai

And that tissue paper that was used by Abid Sher Ali

Naam main bhi butt. Dimagh bhi pichwarai main

Back
Top Bottom