What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Yes its true that the politicians of this country have been corrupt . But as brutally as the so called Cheif of Riasat e Madina , Mr Khan and his most corrupt team of corruption king LOTAAS looted in four years, they would not have looted in the last 72 years. Each and every for sale LOTA of Mr Khan been an artistic corruption king, Even All friends of Peerani Sahiba were great Chorniyaan.

So, after 2020 you finally decided to come back. Funding mil Gaye Maryam Bibi Kay startup ko ?

So, after 2020 you finally decided to come back. Funding mil Gaye Maryam Bibi Kay startup ko ?
Dear Brother! I am not Imran Khan who thrives on illegal funding. I am a white collar person who earns halal sustenance and eats Rokhi Sokhi. I believe that I will have to answer for my halal and haram on doom's day. People are madly in love with the personalities of political leaders like Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif. Blind lovers do not see the corruption and iniquity of their corrupt leaders.
Quran says Curse Allah on the liars
قرآن مجید میں فرمان الہی ہے کہ
لعنت اللہ علی الکاذبین

Shahbaz Gill is attempting to incite insubordination and chaos within rank and file of the Army by telling them not to obey orders. Your support for him is very unfortunate. Imran Khan has been inciting the public against the Army Chief for many months and his followers are blindly supporting him. The trends against the Army Chief are so damn shameful I sometimes wonder if it is indeed Pakistanis who are engaged in it. All those who are involved in this need to be arrested and prosecuted to the point where never again anybody dare try that again.

Also, how convenient it is to foresee arrests especially when case after case is registered against Imran Khan and many of his close associates, and how manipulative to call it a charade. Imran Khan knew of his foreign funding, PTI's founding member was the first whistleblower, and so he knew the verdict would be against him and it is the same will all other cases. But so very convenient and manipulative to call it all a charade. My friend, when everybody else can be arrested then why not Imran Khan??? Imran Khan will indeed be arrested one day and he will be prosecuted and sentenced. What is the surprise in that? The only surprise would be to let him go scot free of all his crimes.

Now, once we have decided on Shahbaz Gill, Imran Khan and his followers, I say that anybody who incites subordination needs to be prosecuted accordingly and severely. If an organization does indeed exceed it's mandate, only the courts can provide a remedy.

On this subject, would you share any clip, comment, tweet, article or anything which will shed some light on how Gill tried to incite insubordination and chaos within Army? You also claimed that IK has been inciting the public against the Army Chief for many months, again, please enlighten us with the help of some evidence like. speeches, comments and tweets etc.

On contrary, Nawaz, Maryam Nawaz, Zardari, Ayaz Sadiq, Khawaja Asif and others have named and done mudslinging against COAS, other generals and Army in past on many occasions (which is on record) . So why don't you also advocate having them prosecuted and sentenced accordingly?

Dear Brother! I am not Imran Khan who thrives on illegal funding. I am a white collar person who earns halal sustenance and eats Rokhi Sokhi. I believe that I will have to answer for my halal and haram on doom's day. People are madly in love with the personalities of political leaders like Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif. Blind lovers do not see the corruption and iniquity of their corrupt leaders.
Quran says Curse Allah on the liars
قرآن مجید میں فرمان الہی ہے کہ
لعنت اللہ علی الکاذبین

The lines in Arabic are general for every human being to think.
And no one from us is different ...!

Err is to humans.

My Dear!!! First learn the manners of political discussions and the manners of debating with an elder. The people of PTI cannot even read the writing on the wall. Everything from moral and financial crimes, From the Terrian case and countless affairs to the embezzlement of illegal foreign funds.

Now, who can explain to you that it is the worst corruption to appoint those people who are declared as robbers, as their ministers and advisors later. Your people do not even know that the fake claimant of the state of Madinah used to wear prohibited socks even in Ahraam at the time of Tawaif e Kaaba. And he does not even know how to pronounce the correct name of the Prophet PBUH .

What elders?.... I'm Western, there is no hiccups between ignorance spewed by an old man or a young one. BS is BS no matter the age.

No need to hide behind your age just to pass along your misinformation

Last edited:
This law (about speech against institutions) and the blasphemy law will be the end of Pakistan. Both these laws are abused both by internal snakes and our external enemies (who constantly use them to drive wedged in our society). Remember even Robsperrie the mastermind of the French revolution lost his neck in the same revolution. When you let out a genie as these (two laws), they will engulf all and burn everything to the ground.

Oh yes physical remand because he is a most wanted terrorist jis say interrogation karni hai police nay!

What a joke.
2 days to be honest is the bare minimum a court will give. If this two day gets extended then that is a red flag. He should be in judicial remand after these two days.

On this subject, would you share any clip, comment, tweet, article or anything which will shed some light on how Gill tried to incite insubordination and chaos within Army? You also claimed that IK has been inciting the public against the Army Chief for many months, again, please enlighten us with the help of some evidence like. speeches, comments and tweets etc.

On contrary, Nawaz, Maryam Nawaz, Zardari, Ayaz Sadiq, Khawaja Asif and others have named and done mudslinging against COAS, other generals and Army in past on many occasions (which is on record) . So why don't you also advocate having them prosecuted and sentenced accordingly?
On the former, would you be convinced if there was indeed evidence? And if you are so inclined, all it takes is a simple google search, i.e., if you have been missing in action for the past 5-6 months and hence have no idea what is going on.

On the latter, convict them all, seize all their properties and make an example of them all. The dynastic politics, the gross political system, the gross bureaucratic system, the gross judicial system, they all need to be burned and replaced with new systems. All the existing politicians, most of the Judges, many bureaucrats and Government officers need to be investigated by neutral, competent teams and then stripped of their wealth. Arrest them, torture them, make them divulge information of their assets and seize them all for Government exchequer.

But sadly, the above is not going to happen because it is not possible to find honest Pakistanis, the rotten system has rendered us all corrupt and seeking short-cuts. We are teaching our children to be corrupt from the moment they are able to understand words, we teach them lies, we teach them to be materialistic by offering them bribes for accomplishments, we teach them it is fine to go through red lights and drive the wrong way, we teach them it is fine to throw garbage out the window of our cars or homes, we teach them to lie on petty little matters to relatives and neighbors and so all these children are being groomed to be corrupt Pakistanis. Anyway........

You forget Shah Mahmood's son and daughter
Let me know when shah mahmood son and daughter become the PTI chief or something. it's pitiful what you lot have going on for yourselves. finally having a get back but it being so weak, you have to equivocate a single MNA, MPA seat to the fortunes of the Lady Maryam The Fair and Lady Bilawal The Delicate

Have u listen to his words ? Asking government employees to follow only legal orders of government is asking for mutiny by which standards ?

So if a general orders a soldier to kill someone innocent he should do so ?

Right, Gill just told officers to abide by their oath in other words

(source)
1660192367436.png

August 13th
Incitement is something like this post below
But it is not incitement because the Country is not respecting Will of Citizen
It is not incitement because it is a natural desire for revolutions

Srilanka Style Revolution, it worked fine in Srilanka , people are happy with change
I have said it before , 4-5 Month long No Cooperation Strike Elections will be called in 30 days
bastardppp.jpg

All Country economic indicators are pointing towards a bankruptcy
So might as well just vent out anger

The planners want a clash between General Faiz Hamed vs Citizen of Pakistan in South Punjab we get it

All this garbage to protect , the crook tola called PDM what a shame

We look at Farmer's strike in Indian/Punjab , all farmers got united and just camped out
Lesson to be learned!!! Why do people accept being a salve to this Top 4% rich bastards

Kitna Chuppou gi apne kartoot , every Pakistani is now searching for truth about you rascals
fatimaJinnah.jpg

fatimjinnah2.png

fatimjinnah3.png

source

Ye administration kon thi ????

Administration or Establishment call it what you like !!! This is the reality it seems

Why was Administration censoring Fatima Jinnah ??? When Mohammad Ali Jinnah Died on road ?? She was with him in Van she knew exactly what happened

Why is Shabaz Gill in Jail ?? Because he is a Patriotic Pakistani like Fatima Jinnah was , the bastard did not let her win election , he also liked go go white house and drink cocktails

It is part of history

Shabaz Gill is Patriot like Fatima Jinnah was and same as Mohammad Ali Jinnah

The Crooks fear these people because they talk about Pakistan First

Last edited:
1660214002119.png

• Police said Izhar’s wife and brother-in-law attacked personnel and tore their uniform.
  • Case has been filed against duo at Aabpara Police Station for creating hurdles in official work.
  • PTI Chairperson Imran Khan strongly condemns raid on Izhar’s residence and terms his wife’s arrest “fascist illegal abduction”.
ISLAMABAD: Police on Thursday took the wife of Shahbaz Gill’s driver in custody after they raided the latter's residence to recover the PTI leader’s mobile phone for investigation in the sedition case being pursued against him.

According to the Islamabad Police, when they raided Gill’s assistant Izhar's home he had fled, however, they took his wife and a relative into custody.

“The raid was conducted to recover Shahbaz Gill’s mobile phone as he told police that he gave his device to the driver during arrest on Tuesday,” the police said, adding that Izhar’s wife and brother-in-law attacked the personnel of law enforcement agency and tore their uniform.

A case has been filed against the duo at the Aabpara Police Station for creating hurdles in official work.

Related items​

The development came a day after a court approved two-day physical remand of Gill. The PTI leader was arrested over his anti-state remarks in a case filed on the state’s behalf.

He would be presented before the court on Friday. The police had sought a 14-day remand, pleading that they have to recover his mobile phone and investigate him further.

Imran calls arrest ‘fascist illegal abductions’​

Meanwhile, PTI Chairperson Imran Khan strongly condemned the raid on Izhar’s residence and termed his wife’s arrest “fascist illegal abductions”.

“I want to ask our legal community are there no fundamental rights anymore?”

The PTI chair said that the "imported government of the cabal of crooks" brought through foreign backed regime change is using fear and terror in the media and among people to gain acceptance after being routed in the Punjab elections.

“But all they are succeeding in doing is further destabilising the country. The only solution is fair and free elections.”

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom