What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

PTI supporters are Mostly educated middle class and they don't want to get involve in mud slinging besides That's exactly what they (PML_N) want confrontation to make PTI look like PML_N as far as headways is concerned PML_N are controlling municipality of Islamabad and aren't allowed to leave :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
I agree on that but how far will PTI let them take these things, they have to be checked at some stage, whenever that is going to be, its going to get ugly, so why not now!

I agree on that but how far will PTI let them take these things, they have to be checked at some stage, whenever that is going to be, its going to get ugly, so why not now!

PML_N is literally looking for scraps, anything they can get to make a mountain out of a molehill and save themselves from complete annihilation, Arresting 17 years old child and claiming he was taking instructions from IK for his ANTI Army tweets shows you the level of their desperation.

PML_N is literally looking for scraps, anything they can get to make a mountain out of a molehill and save themselves from complete annihilation, Arresting 17 years old child and claiming he was taking instructions from IK for his ANTI Army tweets shows you the level of their desperation.
All I am saying is that they have tried their best to finish off their politics with their antics, the only reason they are still in federal is because of PTI. IK says that he doesn't want to destabilise further due to the current economic situation.

My question is; if not now then when will he use his people power to grind things to a halt? When it all gets out of hand further than it already is. The damage by PDM is done, they need to be sent home packing and IK needs to get a grip and make sure it happens soon, delaying is just delaying the inevitable.

The damage currently being sustained will remain so why not go for the killer blow.

During interrogation, Shahbaz Gul told the police that his mobile is with driver Izhar. The phone has plenty of case-related content. When the police reached Izhar's house to arrest him, the family members attacked the police party.

1660223141049.png

The driver's family did illegal work but still I am against the arrest of women. Catch the driver. There is nothing difficult for the police. The government should not spoil its good case by arresting women.

Attachments

• 1660222954785.png
    1660222954785.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
1660223553255.png

پی ڈی ایم کو ایک طرف عمران خان ذلیل کر رہا ہے۔ دوسری طرف اے آر وائی ذلیل کر رہا ہے۔
تھوڑی بہت کسر دلیر صحافی اور عدلیہ نے
نکال دی۔
یعنی ہر طرف ذلالت مقدر بن چکی۔

During interrogation, Shahbaz Gul told the police that his mobile is with driver Izhar. The phone has plenty of case-related content. When the police reached Izhar's house to arrest him, the family members attacked the police party.

View attachment 869739

The driver's family did illegal work but still I am against the arrest of women. Catch the driver. There is nothing difficult for the police. The government should not spoil its good case by arresting women.
I call B*** S**** on your story, if they attacked police why is the police so shy on showing proof, show the people your scars and bruises.

View attachment 869740

Family attacked police party... PARTY.. not a single person.. and police got beaten by a woman? Sometimes, I underestimate woman's power.

View attachment 869740

You should be ashamed of defending this

This is going down a slippery slope and if PTI workers have to lift their guns and fight back this is the time.

Back
Top Bottom