What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

They barge into homes at night as if there is some TTP terrorist making a bomb, and arresting them is a time sensitive matter.

It's been two days since Shahbaz Gill is arrested, aur inhain ab yad aya hai phone?

And this women has been charged with rioting? Seriously?

Meanwhile Mohsin Baig can come out all guns blazing with a pistol in his hand, hit the FIA officer with it, and drag him through the street on camera, and he gets off scotch free.

Very very far..
Screenshot_20220811-101945_Friendly T.jpg

This doesnt even happen in afgahnistan or indian kashmir

We have offically fallen below them

Shameful judicary and shameful media and civil society

But again since when did anyone had shame..

Preganant women arent shot in kashmir either but happens in model town

اس ملک میں عورت صرف مریم نواز ہی ہے۔
عزت بھی صرف مریم نواز کی ہی ہے۔
لعنت ہو اٌن تمام مردوں پہ جو اس ظلم پہ چپ ہیں
کل کو انکی بھی ماں، بہن، بیوی یا بیٹی اس ظلم کا شکار ہوسکتی ہے،

They want Khan to go rouge but in the long run it hurts Pakistan and PTI. They have backing of Establishment and PTI leadership will be arrested for any violence committed against government.

Government stupidity increases pressure on generals and I hope they will react soon.
The thing is khan will loose public support if he backs down..this drama will go out of control..you may find another guy taking the narrative of accountibility and dictatorship

Did anybody know what happened in Faisalabad!! A man killed his daughters under financial pressure. He was under debt of 14,100 Rs :angry::cry::cry::cry:

Not for Debt 14100?
These type of people are usually useless, and do not want to take the burden of their children.

I saw many beggars begging for few rupees, most of time they get 10 rs from one of hundreds people. Most of beggars have more than 5 children, but i never heard a single beggar killed any children.

First time in the history of the country that a convict is released from prison to take care of her ailing father who is in London, while the convict herself is in Pakistan. Yeh koi ajeeb hi telepathic care ho rahi hai.
FB_IMG_1649237323720.jpg

Back
Top Bottom