What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

Family attacked police party... PARTY.. not a single person.. and police got beaten by a woman? Sometimes, I underestimate woman's power.
They are shameless liars PDM will continue this shit as long there are khota Briyani eating followers

Arresting wife of a humble driver is a bit too much in my humble opinion.

Regards

During interrogation, Shahbaz Gul told the police that his mobile is with driver Izhar. The phone has plenty of case-related content. When the police reached Izhar's house to arrest him, the family members attacked the police party.

View attachment 869740

The driver's family did illegal work but still I am against the arrest of women. Catch the driver. There is nothing difficult for the police. The government should not spoil its good case by arresting women.

Yar kuch to khuda ka khauf kar...

People will have to follow the example of Sri Lanka or I am afraid this corrupt mafia will continue to cling to power
@PakFactor
IK can't do that. He is not a mob mobiliser. Like of Habib Jalib can revolt. Anyway, level of our public conformity/submission to infliction is beyond this incident. In fact, this type of atrocities occur for every now and then. We only blow up on blasphemy types issue.

We can bear a lot. If we have food on our table, we submit. If not, we commit suicide but don't revolt.

Even if she did what she has been accused off, this is absurdly wrong time to do such thing for GOD sake, she could have been asked to come in for explanation or something on lighter side, but i guess this govt is in to make a point

That’s the only route I see worth pursuing.
Yep the problem with the Pakistani Politician's is when they get into power they become Pharaohs they really do feel like they are untouchable with the support of sellouts like Bajwa and Nadeem Anjum
People will need to take matters into their own hands or this mafia will continue to divide the country and loot

FQW32q8UYAMGLOA.jpg

They want Khan to go rouge but in the long run it hurts Pakistan and PTI. They have backing of Establishment and PTI leadership will be arrested for any violence committed against government.

Government stupidity increases pressure on generals and I hope they will react soon.

They want Khan to go rouge but in the long run it hurts Pakistan and PTI. They have backing of Establishment and PTI leadership will be arrested for any violence committed against government.

Government stupidity increases pressure on generals and I hope they will react soon.
You can't pressure the generals when they themself are sellout how else do you think this whole mess has been created general is trying to save his Pockets he knows if Imran Khan returns to Power Bajwas neck will be in trouble he wont be able to leave the country I hope Imran khan returns to power and introduces some new laws in the country
Anybody who held a high ranking position shouldn't be allowed to leave the country for atleast 2 years after retiring
All their assets must be accounted for and also to stop them from selling out state secrets to the other countries they should be monitored

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom