PDM achievements

- Lost Punjab
- Failed to negotiate a deal to bring Nawaz back without jail term
- Exonerated themselves from all corruption charges but the cases are back
- Failed to find corruption cases against PTI leadership
- Seems like they’ve failed to convince the Establishment to do their bidding
- Most importantly, majority of Pakistanis think they are crooks

Har taraf ruswaai.

Very soon, the party officials of the biggest corruption king of Pakistan politics, Mr Mafia Khan, and the entire public will know the anti-Pakistan nature of their so-called honest leader. It should be remembered that Imran Khan is the leader who first declared Parvaiz Elahi as the biggest dacoit and then elected this dacoit as the Chief Minister.

so there should be only nawaz and zardari right? so much tranquility and peace...... don't know what political culture you have had for 70 years other than looting and taking turns!
Yes its true that the politicians of this country have been corrupt . But as brutally as the so called Cheif of Riasat e Madina , Mr Khan and his most corrupt team of corruption king LOTAAS looted in four years, they would not have looted in the last 72 years. Each and every for sale LOTA of Mr Khan been an artistic corruption king, Even All friends of Peerani Sahiba were great Chorniyaan.

Yes its true that the politicians of this country have been corrupt . But as brutally as the so called Cheif of Riasat e Madina , Mr Khan and his most corrupt team of corruption king LOTAAS looted in four years, they would not have looted in the last 72 years. Each and every for sale LOTA of Mr Khan been an artistic corruption king, Even All friends of Peerani Sahiba were great Chorniyaan.

Prove it. Prove that Imran Khan is corrupt. Otherwise STFU.

I am the journalist who raised the strongest voice against the corruption and anti-nationalism of Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. Alhamdolillah I am not a Patwari but I know that Yuthia people can abuse and beat even their own father for telling the truth about Khan's evil.

Don't just throw words around. Provide evidence. Or STFU.

I am the journalist who raised the strongest voice against the corruption and anti-nationalism of Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. Alhamdolillah I am not a Patwari but I know that Yuthia people can abuse and beat even their own father for telling the truth about Khan's evil.

Tumhara jasa journalist aj kal har galli main 3/4 hain Pakistan main.

Stop posting irrational & nonsensical posts, which have no credibility whatsoever. Because anybody who supports Thugs of Pakistan like Nawaz & Zardari is bigger corrupt than the said looters - you all are cut from the same cloth.

Last but not the least, throw some evidence of IK's corruption on the table and if can't then do even get back here and stop shooting from the hips.

Attachments

• Patwari.jpg
    Patwari.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
You’re right…..maybe he will leave Pak after he gets out. IK unable to free him…..what was he thinking

Anyway he’s a US citizen so will be treated gently…..there’s no way anyone can upset western embassies right now…..
Morsi was also a US citizen, there are countless US citizens rotting in Sissy's jail, many have died in custody. US doesn't care about it's citizens when they challenge the empire.

PDM achievements

- Lost Punjab
- Failed to negotiate a deal to bring Nawaz back without jail term
- Exonerated themselves from all corruption charges but the cases are back
- Failed to find corruption cases against PTI leadership
- Seems like they’ve failed to convince the Establishment to do their bidding
- Most importantly, majority of Pakistanis think they are crooks

Har taraf ruswaai.

Maybe that was the plan...

Bajwa and his cronies are behind all this regime change and arrests not PDM. Mayor of Islamabad
Showbaz and his lapdog Rana Sana have no power at all.

Prove it. Prove that Imran Khan is corrupt. Otherwise STFU.

Don't just throw words around. Provide evidence. Or STFU.

My Dear!!! First learn the manners of political discussions and the manners of debating with an elder. The people of PTI cannot even read the writing on the wall. Everything from moral and financial crimes, From the Terrian case and countless affairs to the embezzlement of illegal foreign funds.

Now, who can explain to you that it is the worst corruption to appoint those people who are declared as robbers, as their ministers and advisors later. Your people do not even know that the fake claimant of the state of Madinah used to wear prohibited socks even in Ahraam at the time of Tawaif e Kaaba. And he does not even know how to pronounce the correct name of the Prophet PBUH .

My Dear!!! First learn the manners of political discussions and the manners of debating with an elder. The people of PTI cannot even read the writing on the wall. Everything from moral and financial crimes, From the Terrian case and countless affairs to the embezzlement of illegal foreign funds.

Now, who can explain to you that it is the worst corruption to appoint those people who are declared as robbers, as their ministers and advisors later. Your people do not even know that the fake claimant of the state of Madinah used to wear prohibited socks even in Ahraam at the time of Tawaif e Kaaba. And he does not even know how to pronounce the correct name of the Prophet PBUH .

The foreign funding case (which is prohibited funding btw) you're referring to is nothing but an utter bogus accusation to put IK out of Pakistani politics, which is btw phase III of regime change operation. Many overseas have come forward with their Pakistani ID's, which Sultani EC labeled as foreign nationals. Oh and these are the same Pakistani who used to send truckloads of remittances to Pakistan when PTI was at the helm.

Besides funding case, which financial crimes are we talking about here? Can you bring up anything concrete? Only asking because Patwari group used to do chest beating day in day out against the corruption of Buzdar and Farah but we're still waiting for evidences to come to the fore. Its PML-N's Govt now so what's stopping them to reveals their corruption?

That said, now coming on "Riyasat-e-Madina", cuz you're been whining everywhere about it. Do you even know the concept of it? Riyasat-e-Madina is a concept of a welfare state, wherein the state aids its needed civilians who can't afford basic necessities like food and shelter. Khan's Govt had great initiatives under Ehsaas program to support this concept in form of "Koi Bhooka Na Soye", "Panah gah" and "Langar khana". Also, his Govt extended Health card (Sehat Sahulat) program in Punjab along with KPK, wherein many families were beneficiaries. Naya Ghar housing project was another superb initiative for those who were always ONLY used to dreaming to have their own home. And also, his Govt launched an interest-free loan programme worth Rs407 billion under the Kamyab Pakistan Programme, of which many took advantage to start their own business.

Simply put IK's Govt was working on many initiatives on poverty alleviation, which even Stanford University has explored, studied and acknowledged their efforts in this regard, therefore, one should first understand the rationale behind "Riyasat-e-Madina", and do some research before starting a rant.

A piece of advice for your chach ji, quit embarrassing yourself, because we're dealing with people who have a higher level of intellect and this is not 80's/90's anymore.

Last edited:
Trying to instigate mutiny, regardless of your politics, is clear sedition. No ifs and buts.
Lets see how long the army can run the country like this..

Now if i hear we have been doing this and everything has been okay may i remind you 1971 and well whole history of pakistan as whole has been a failure when compared to similar countries even of we adjust it for cost of having a hostile nation

Be it korea vietname taiwan or bengaldesh..the army management has destroyed the country alienated investors and overseas pakistanis starting from 1960s

So keep the ifs and buts going

Wait a minute, is this actually the statement for which this whole shenanigan took place?

I hadn't heard it before, but is this really it? If so, then this has got to be the most stupidest thing ever to arrest a person for.

I thought he actually said to the rank and file not to obey the orders of the COAS and high command or something similar.
Lol do you really think anyone can say that..(well maryum and nawaz did but ..)

Anyway next few years will be fun..

My Dear!!! First learn the manners of political discussions and the manners of debating with an elder.
Following/advocating convicted criminals, absconders, liars, thugs, thieves, murderers, and robbers will not provide your any cover.

Even if you are elder.

Your comments will be echoed according to the resonance of your mental state.

The people of PTI cannot even read the writing on the wall. Everything from moral and financial crimes, From the Terrian case and countless affairs to the embezzlement of illegal foreign funds.
Conviction & Allegations are two different things. Please try to understand.

Now, who can explain to you that it is the worst corruption to appoint those people who are declared as robbers, as their ministers and advisors later.
Again, your statement is blamed on speculation based on allegations.

Aleem and Tareen are living examples of how IK distanced himself when he personally came to know the intentions of one and the other convicted in court.

Your people do not even know that the fake claimant of the state of Madinah used to wear prohibited socks even in Ahraam at the time of Tawaif e Kaaba. And he does not even know how to pronounce the correct name of the Prophet PBUH .
Please try to understand and distinguish between 'Huqooq-ALLAH' and 'Huqooq Al-Ibaad', if someone wearing socks with Ahraam is not 'haram' but there could be a difference of opinion among 'Ulema'. If you have ever gone for Hajj or Umrah, you will notice the people wearing belts with pockets, it does not warrant you to object, this matter is in ALLAH SWT's jurisdiction.

If someone not pronouncing the correct Name of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), please correct him this is your duty rest leave to ALLAH SWT.

oh boy ............. these people and their justifications of their crime lord`s actions :disagree:

It sure is intellectual dishonesty when you compare apples with oranges.

Where did I say arrests should be made only on charges of corruption? Please show me. You said that PML and PPP leaders were arrested, and then compared those arrests with this one.
It is your opinion; I can only say that I make a concerted effort to be honest and that I was merely comparing arbitrary arrests.....it was regardless of the nature of the cases; especially when the nature of cases against Imran Khan are of a much more severe nature i.e. terrorism. You are defending a person who was encouraging attacks on the Parliament of Pakistan, PTV, Radio Pakistan etc., and who is on video holding policemen hostage and getting his supporters freed from police vans through force. A person who has done dozens of things which he himself condemned and later on justified. He is a characterless man who will do whatever he has to do for power. Saddest thing is, whatever he does, you will defend with "But Nawaz and Zardari are worse".

Secondly, arrests should be made whenever there is a breach of law by anyone. For an arrest you get a warrant, follow the due process of law and get it done. Not on the whims of the interior minister.

Finally, I have no love for Shahbaz Gill. He is uncouth, and frankly stupid. But since we are on the topic of taking "swift and firm action against all those who are spreading or attempting to spread anarchy within the country, hate against the armed forces or the judiciary etc"...view the following two videos:
I agree.

The stupidity in our legal system is that an accused is arrested first and then investigation is undertaken, after an FIR is registered. Generally, innocent people continue to rot in prisons while the law provides absolute support to the powerful.

Going by your definitions, Nawaz Sharif, Maryam, Kh Asif, Shahid Khaqan, Ayaz Sadiq, Saad Rafiq, Pervez Rashid and other should also be incarcerated indefinitely? Are you now saying that what Shahbaz Gill said was much much worse than this and he becomes a traitor for this, but the folks seen above do not? At least have the same stick for everyone then.

Fact of the matter is, and we all know this, this arrest is only because of his political affiliation and nothing else. If you are going to arrest someone for sedition or incitement, by all means do so and get it proved in a court of law. But then I expect you to have the same standards for everyone. Not pick and choose who you arrest because these are the bad guys right now. There have been rumors on mainstream media since a few weeks that PTI leaders are going to get arrested, Arif Bhatti said this a week back that next week we will see the first arrests, and now he says that before 14 Aug we will see a few more. So if this doesn't indicate this whole charade is pre-planned, then I don't know what does.
Perfect!!! Whenever Imran Khan or his close associates are under scrutiny the entire defense is that others too have done the same. This is indeed Riyasat-e-Madia. Where is the honesty and integrity here? Every dishonest and evil thing by Imran and his cronies is justified with "Others too did the same".....

Shahbaz Gill is attempting to incite insubordination and chaos within rank and file of the Army by telling them not to obey orders. Your support for him is very unfortunate. Imran Khan has been inciting the public against the Army Chief for many months and his followers are blindly supporting him. The trends against the Army Chief are so damn shameful I sometimes wonder if it is indeed Pakistanis who are engaged in it. All those who are involved in this need to be arrested and prosecuted to the point where never again anybody dare try that again.

Also, how convenient it is to foresee arrests especially when case after case is registered against Imran Khan and many of his close associates, and how manipulative to call it a charade. Imran Khan knew of his foreign funding, PTI's founding member was the first whistleblower, and so he knew the verdict would be against him and it is the same will all other cases. But so very convenient and manipulative to call it all a charade. My friend, when everybody else can be arrested then why not Imran Khan??? Imran Khan will indeed be arrested one day and he will be prosecuted and sentenced. What is the surprise in that? The only surprise would be to let him go scot free of all his crimes.

Now, once we have decided on Shahbaz Gill, Imran Khan and his followers, I say that anybody who incites subordination needs to be prosecuted accordingly and severely. If an organization does indeed exceed it's mandate, only the courts can provide a remedy.

Are you really saying that MQM was not involved in target killings and extortion and ethnic terrorism?
Ofcourse it was, but the propaganda started much much earlier, when MQM was NOT involved in those things. Throughout the early 90's various accused were paraded on National TV confession to alleged crimes like a parrot. Is it possible that MQM had thousands of target killers with dozens of murders each whereas the count of victims was much less than that? And especially when PPP was involved in the same, ANP was involved in the same, Afghan and local Talibaan were involved in the same, LEA's were involved in the same. Everyday people are killed by muggers in Karachi. All of this was heaped on MQM alone and many many innocent members and supporters were made examples of. But that is all beyond the scope of the discussion here.

You have got to be kidding me if you are actually comparing that trumped up terrorism charge to actual terrorism...

1- The Malik Riaz case does need to be investigate, I have no doubt about that. But in a court of law, not in the court of Rana Sanaullah.

2- What was the crime of Tosha Khana exactly? Please tell me.

So, what exactly, you don't consider attacks on state institutions by armed mobs to be terrorism? you don't consider attacks on LEA's by armed mobs to be terrorism? Was Imran Khan not complicit and involved actively in those?

Malik Riaz case is open and shut and it needs to be taken to courts for proper prosecution and subsequent sentencing. However, in Pakistan, there is also a media trial and a public trial. Everybody needs to see what Imran Khan really is.

As for tosha khana thing, I called Imran Khan a tucha for buying the expensive gifts much cheaper and then selling them off in Dubai. Even Mr. 10% and Dagga never did that. I asked you if the act was suitable of a person who assumes to a stature much higher?

Back
Top Bottom