What's new

Dr۔ Shahabaz Gill arrested from Islamabad

So if you criticize the army, mods are deleting your post as ‘provocative/trolling ‘.
The army leadership are a bunch of useless, conceited old men, with no intellectual capability.. who are equally responsible for the corruption in society..
Used to respect them, now have nothing but disdain for them..

Trying to instigate mutiny, regardless of your politics, is clear sedition. No ifs and buts.
If you idly stand by and corrupt generals are screwing the country for their own interests, then you are equally guilty. No ifs and buts, you have a responsibility to stand up for the haq. Some God fearing general should stand up and do something, and he sacrifices his life doing so then he is shaheed…
If generals are to scared then some junior officers should take in their iwn hands to save the country from the generals..

Few days back i commented in some thread over fawad chaudry comments that pti is getting over board after their punjab victory. They shouldn't drag army in every other matter.

Pmln and bajwa is looking for excuses to screw pti since what ever they have planned against pti is failing. Pti officials should play smart. People like Gill are loose canons.

Few days back i commented in some thread over fawad chaudry comments that pti is getting over board after their punjab victory. They shouldn't drag army in every other matter.

Pmln and bajwa is looking for excuses to screw pti since what ever they have planned against pti is failing. Pti officials should play smart. People like Gill are loose canons.

There's nothing wrong in what he said
Bajwa going with his plan of use of power which he had done anyway

Unsure why this Honest man Honorable Shabaz Gill is being kidnapped for

1- Need a Warrant (not produced)
2- He has not committed any crime
3- People randomly stopping a car and kidnapping someone day light
4- Excessive Violence , against a guy who was in car accident not long ago

All these are examples of a failed system

Hold Honest Election , and stop the drama bazi , as Announced by President of Pakistan in April

Valueof10LakhPakistaniRupee.png

Valueof10LakhIndianRupee.png

Last edited:
Trying to instigate mutiny, regardless of your politics, is clear sedition. No ifs and buts.
Have u listen to his words ? Asking government employees to follow only legal orders of government is asking for mutiny by which standards ?

So if a general orders a soldier to kill someone innocent he should do so ?

I had a casual social discussion with some ex-service men (1* and above). There was a theme that came out of that discussion. Someone threw out a trial balloon that there might be a strategy to create chaos in the country in order to enable extra-constitutional steps prior to the Nov date. I hope that is not the case. But in all honesty something dumb like that is possible if IK and PTI is not brought under control. It will serve all the interests pitted against IK and PTI. Dont be surprised that prior to Nov, something big happens, create trouble on borders and internally, and is thus utilized to push through an extra-constitutional step, under civilian mandate.
BTW reason for this trial balloon is because everyone to a tee cannot make sense of what is going on with the military establishment. Not a single person could understand the merit of the policy underway.

This theory is actually much more solid than a trial balloon and pretty popular.

It is further reinforced by the givings and takings from both sides regarding the return of Ishaq Dar, and why it did not materialize in the end. If you connect the dots, then this does make sense. But I guess human minds can make sense out of anything!

Interesting few months ahead for sure though.

This is the actual statement

Wait a minute, is this actually the statement for which this whole shenanigan took place?

I hadn't heard it before, but is this really it? If so, then this has got to be the most stupidest thing ever to arrest a person for.

I thought he actually said to the rank and file not to obey the orders of the COAS and high command or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom