What's new

Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan (Allah's mercy on him), Pakistani hero passes on. Tributes.

Who decides patriotic and humble along with thinking they were assassinated just because someone thinks they were patriotic and humble?
You?

So what you call people who served their Country “all most” all their lives and are known publicly for those achievements… do you have your own “self righteous” grading system in which you quantify their loyalty so that they are proven as patriotic …?

And BTW I am entitled to my own personal opinions … Not asking you to put your “verified stamp” on them.

No photo description available.

How do you know? We need to keep an open mind. we know he was a target of the Hindjews.
If he was it wasn’t external forces.. but he wasn’t because there is no motive or an iota of evidence to suggest from history this was an assassination.
So what you call people who served their Country “all most” all their lives and are known publicly for those achievements… do you have your own “self righteous” grading system in which you quantify their loyalty so that they are proven as patriotic …?

And BTW I am entitled to my own personal opinions … Not asking you to put your “verified stamp” on them.
That is a criteria.. it can apply to AQ Khan but no other person you mentioned. The rest of your post is still qualified as your opinion and nothing more.

yeah at 85 he was a great threat to them. Iran zinda baad, hindjew murdabaad. oh wait... ain't the Persian empire allied with hindus?
Oh so in your “enlightened mind” a person loses his value who is regarded as “qoumi asasa” after he or she crosses the age of 80 years … just amazing … give your self a pat on the back … it reminds me woh Ghalib ne kaha tha:

“aik dhondo hazaar milte hein” ….

@Goenitz @Foxtrot Alpha
useless langra fassadi aashiq and a productive scientist being lumped together. what a weird world!

Yes. How the hell some one can ever speak in the same breath about the HARAMKHOR ILLETERATE Khadim Rizvi with a scientist like Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan?? Despite all of the faults like Dr. Qadeer Khan, he would be a million times better than a million fanatics like Khadim Rizvi!!

yeah, they waited all this time until he became a great threat to them at 85. Iran zinda baad, hindjew murdabaad. oh wait... ain't the Persian empire allied with hindus?
People need spice in their otherwise mundane and blasé lives. Someone needs blame for the open gutter or personal misery that has nothing to do with geopolitics but since the blame cannot be placed squarely on their own leadership and their own inability to do jack about those that rule them - its Hindjews, RAW, little grey men and so on.

The good Dr. died of medical complications compounded by his age which is the same for millions of Pakistanis(and many other millions worldwide) in that same age group but that need for self assurance and enforcement of their worldview.

Oh so in your “enlightened mind” a person loses his value who is regarded as “qoumi asasa” after he or she crosses the age of 80 years … just amazing … give your self a pat on the back …
you are an idiot of the highest order and a conspiracy nut. don't make me put all your dumb theories into one thread. in any case this is supposed to be a thread for RIPs etc. not for spouting your conspiracy around every corner crap. start another thread so that I can do a post-mortem on all your fantasies. I don't want to get banned for ruining this thread for there is a ban-happy mod who's even nuttier than you.

Last edited:
Yes. How the hell some one can ever speak in the same breath about the HARAMKHOR ILLETERATE Khadim Rizvi with a scientist like Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan?? Despite all of the faults like Dr. Qadeer Khan, he would be a million times better than a million fanatics like Khadim Rizvi!!
People have equated Nawaz Sharif to Quaid e Azam and Bhutto to Hazrat Ali… beliefs have no end nor does the need to dig down more into those beliefs with ridiculous ideas as possible to keep enforcing it. No different than how elections were stolen in the US, how “love Jihad” happens or the North Koreans being told the US troops will eat their flesh.

That is a criteria.. it can apply to AQ Khan but no other person you mentioned.

Alhumdulliah there are many more …
you are an idiot of the highest order and a conspiracy nut. don't make me put all you dumb theories into one thread. in any case this is supposed to be a thread for RIPs etc. not for spouting your conspiracy around every corner crap. start another thread so that I can do a post-mortem on all your fantasies. I don't want to get banned for ruing this thread for there is a ban-happy mod who's even nuttier than you.

But but plz humbly tell us how can someone lose being “qoumi asasa” after turned 81 years ….:what:

And on the conspiracy front the stupidity you wrote after getting feed back through private messages with your buddies here is spared and you know why … it is people like you who have denied a phenomenon like “Havana Syndrome” as a conspiracy IF it was not officially taken up by US Officials along with your well cherished mainstream media ….

Last edited:
after getting feed back through private messages with your buddies here is spared and you know why
no end to your imagination, is there? listen carefully, I no longer have any buddies here, 2 have been demoted and another two have gone silent on me, all 4 were not exactly buddies of mine but were decently educated and good people so I occasionally asked them for help. no one has spoken to me via PM since end of July.

no end to your imagination, is there? listen carefully, I no longer have any buddies here, 2 have been demoted and another two have gone silent on me, all 4 were not exactly buddies of mine but were decently educated and good people so I occasionally asked them for help. they have not spoken to me since end of July.

Well you have a habit of checking who is who and who knows you will find “new ones” …

So does pakistan have a plutonium based bomb now? Did it source uranium ore from pakistan itself or China?
I need to read more, if you find any valid argument or authentic reporting on this issue please tag me.

People need spice in their otherwise mundane and blasé lives. Someone needs blame for the open gutter or personal misery that has nothing to do with geopolitics but since the blame cannot be placed squarely on their own leadership and their own inability to do jack about those that rule them - its Hindjews, RAW, little grey men and so on.

The good Dr. died of medical complications compounded by his age which is the same for millions of Pakistanis(and many other millions worldwide) in that same age group but that need for self assurance and enforcement of their worldview.
How convenient "medical complication", a blanket cover for all sinister activities. We know AQK complained about IK not enquiring about his health, that in itself should raise eyebrows. Why is it that out of all scientists and engineers AQK got COVID. To date I haven't heard of bleeding lungs from COVID. The virus spreads in the Lungs causing Pneumonia which leads to severe inflammation in your lungs. It damages the cells and tissue that line the air sacs in your lungs. These sacs are where the oxygen you breathe is processed and delivered to your blood. The damage causes tissue to break off and clog your lungs. Bleeding lungs is indeed suspicious and should be investigated.

Back
Top Bottom